Exceptional Audio Accuracy
The Alesis Elevate 4 Studio Monitors, Pair feature powerful, four-inch woofers, paired with crisp, one-inch silk dome tweeters to deliver a bright, balanced sound. The custom wood cabinets help to produce deep lows and clear highs, which accompany the detailed stereo image which these speakers display. The Alesis Elevate 4 speakers also include a custom-designed internal amplifier designed to work in conjunction with the Elevate 4’s drivers for exceptional depth and impact. The resulting audio is crisp and highly accurate, with an extended frequency range that captures every subtlety from your source audio. The bi-amplified design features 50W of total power, ideal for a range of applications from video-editing and home recording, to gaming and multimedia. The elliptical tweeter waveguide is designed to optimise dispersion and stereo imaging for increased accuracy.
Front Panel Control
The Alesis Elevate 4 Studio Monitors feature in built volume control, in the form of a simple volume knob found on the front panel of the units. A convenient bass-boost switch can also be used to enhance the depth of your audio, adding an extra punch in the low end. If you need even more power and low-end extension, the Elevate 4 features a subwoofer output is compatible with virtually any powered subwoofer.
Featuring a pair of rugged RCA jacks and a pair of ¼ inch TRS jacks, the Elevate 4 speakers allow you to connect as you see fit. A 1/8-inch stereo headphones connection gives you the ability to switch to headphones easily at anytime for added versatility when it comes to mixing.
- Elevate 4 Speakers (Stereo Pair)
- RCA-to-1/8″ (3.5mm) Audio Cable
- 1/8″ (3.5mm) Interconnection Cable
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- 4″ low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass
- 1″ silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- 25W per channel output power; 50W total
- High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances
- Elliptical tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and stereo imaging
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
- Dedicated subwoofer output for use with virtually any powered subwoofer
DJ, Party, Multi Media, Gaming, Package, Alesis Elevate 4 Studio Monitors, Pair