Audio Technica ATH-M30x Headphones.
The M-Series ATH-M30x professional monitor headphones combine modern engineering and high-quality materials to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio clarity and sound isolation. Tuned for highly detailed audio, with strong mid-range definition, these versatile monitoring headphones are ideal in a variety of situations. Designed primarily for studio tracking and mixing, they offer added features for increased portability, making them a great choice for field recording.
- Closed-back monitoring headphones dedicated to recording and mixing
- 40mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced detail, with excellent mid-range definition
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation
- Ergonomic, comfortable and lightweight
- Ear and head pads made from professional-quality materials
- Convenient single-sided cable exit
“A great choice for field recording”
“Comfort and convenience”
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- Design: Closed-Back, Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Driver Magnet: Neodymium
- Driver Voice Coil: Copper-Clad Aluminium Wire
- Frequency Response: 15Hz – 22kHz
- Input Power: 1300mW @ 1kHz (Maximum)
- Sensitivity: 96dB
- Impedance: 47 Ohms
- Cable: 3m (9.8′), Straight
- Weight: 220g