This Denon DJ Prime 4 / BX5D3 / HD25 DJ Package Includes:
1 x Denon DJ Prime 4 DJ Controller
2 x M-Audio BX5D3 Monitors
1 x Sennheiser HD25 Headphones
Denon DJ Prime 4
The World’s Most Powerful, Advanced DJ System Has Arrived
Command every gig, audience, genre, event and location! The multicore processor-powered Prime 4 makes your entire music collection available, transparently connecting you to your performance. With 4-deck hardware control and advanced touchscreen workflow, you’re all set to handle any DJ set, anywhere, anytime.
4-Channel Standalone DJ Power
This is what the global DJ community has been waiting for: An all-in-one, fully standalone 4-deck DJ system with no need for a laptop computer – Pure, unfettered performance and playback capability! Rugged metal-chassis, built to endure the rigours of DJ life.
Adjustable Angle, 10-inch Touchscreen
Select tracks, view waveforms, interact with your digital music collection and view essential DJ parameters, with tactile multi-gesture control – it’s the touchscreen experience you expect and deserve.
Independent Zone Output
Send a dedicated, back-to back music playlist to a separate location while you command the dancefloor in the main room – control the mood, volume and EQ to precisely tailor the sound for your audience.
Dedicated XLR Zone output with gain and EQ control
Stream back-to-back music automatically into 2nd room
Easily assign any of the 4 playing channels to Zone
Party in one room, chill out in the other
No Limits Media Sources
Access massive music libraries from four USB inputs, one SD and an under-panel, 2.5-inch built-in SATA drive bay. Use any one of these media sources to record your full DJ set performance! With USB Keyboard support for optimised track browsing and playback facilities for uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV), Prime 4 caters for your entire music collection with connectivity that guarantees immediate, hassle-free access to your library.
Mix, Blend and Shape Your Sound
Pro-club mixer with four channel line faders, each with 3-band EQ and gain to shape your mix; plus all four inputs are assignable to the switchable line/phono inputs. A replaceable Denon DJ crossfader completes this performance driven package.
8 Performance Trigger Pads
Remix whole tracks and beat juggle with super-responsive hot cue control, then split up bars and beats with quantize-locked, Rolls, Slicer and advanced Looping too!
Mic Control, Check 2
Drive two independent microphones for dual-performer audience engagement, both with dedicated EQ, volume and effect controls plus punch in on/off and talkover options for pro-mobile use.
Expressive Multi-FX with Dedicated Displays
Articulate, visualise and craft your own unique sound, choosing from 13 diversely textured DJ FX, sourced directly from the festival/club X1800 Prime mixer.
Dual-Function Sweep FX and Filter
Engage just one single encoder for tactile sound manipulation with dynamic FX and elegant filter control.
Superior DJ Platter Control
Ultra-responsive, touch capacitive jog wheels with HD central screen that relays performance, heads-up display information combined with a DJ brand logo or playing track artwork. Change up your look with customisable RGB light ring.
Timestretch and Key-Matching Audio
Class-leading, production-quality Timestretch algorithm allows DJs to perform pitch locked, extreme track tempo changes and match/shift harmonic musical keys live in the mix – the ultimate in standalone, ‘Open’ Format DJing flexibility.
Built to Last – Built to Perform!
Prime 4 is built on the legacy of 25+ years of superb Denon DJ audio engineering and manufacturing excellence, with rugged metal build quality and detailed, pristine 24-bit Denon DJ audio. Nothing sounds, looks or performs like the Prime 4 standalone 4-channel DJ System. With no existing ‘feature-comparable’ competitor unit on the market right now, the Prime 4 is affordable DJ technology that is light years ahead of any existing product.
Visualise the Show with Prime 4
Using Prime 4’s StagelinQ connection, Mobile, Event and Club DJs now can easily create impactful, visually dynamic lighting and video scenes via Denon DJ’s partnerships with Soundswitch, Timecode and Resolume.
Discover Soundswitch https://youtu.be/cSpas1-jh7s
Discover Resolume https://youtu.be/Hn6q_bhl1QA
Discover Timecode https://youtu.be/Ude3d3Gb6V0
Engine Prime Music Management
Import your digital music collections effortlessly from iTunes, Serato DJ Pro, Native Instruments Traktor Pro and Rekordbox using both Denon DJ’s free, Engine Prime music management software and the Prime 4 itself.
Import existing playlists, folders, hot cues and loop information
Integrated support also available for Native Instruments Traktor
Prime 4 internally analyses music data with no laptop needed
A studio monitor is no ordinary loudspeaker. Unlike a conventional speaker, a true monitor must be unerringly accurate, with a flat frequency response and vanishingly low distortion. It has to tell you, the music producer— dependably and unquestionably—exactly what is or is not in your recording. In a studio-grade monitor speaker, there is no place for the usual list of speaker colorations and limitations prevalent in conventional loudspeakers.
Response peaksdips, uneven polar response, high THD, nasal midrange, bloated mid-bass, and crossover-induced phase incoherence do nothing but undermine the confidence demanded for superior mix performance.
- Bi-amplified design with 100 watts of RMS power for powerful and accurate sound
- 5” Kevlar low-frequency driver with a high-temperature voice coil and damped rubber surround
- The 1” natural silk tweeter provides astounding transient details
- New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide delivers precise imaging
- Acoustic Space Control enables you to fine-tune the low-end response to your listening space
- Optimized rear port provides extended low-frequency response
- 1/4” balanced/unbalanced and XLR balanced inputs allows you to connect to audio interfaces, mixers, synthesizers, DJ gear and more
- Volume control enables you to dial in the ideal monitor playback level for your session or space
- Exceptional frequency response with a wide range of 52Hz to 35kHz to cover a full musical spectrum
- Handy front panel LED enables perfect positioning of monitor angle in relation to your listening position
The HD 25 is very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods. Considered to be the “Industry Standard” for DJ Headphones, these headphones are often found in DJ Booths, small and large, around the world!
Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals’ working headphones.
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
Denon DJ Prime 4
- 4-Deck standalone Engine Prime DJ system
- 10-inch HD multi-touch display with gestures
- Dedicated XLR Zone output provides music to a separate room
- Built-in 2.5-inch SATA drive bay to store music onboard
- 6-inch rugged metal jog wheel with HD central display
- (4) assignable input channels for external media sources
- (2) dedicated XLR inputs for microphones with individual control
- StagelinQ connection for Event/Pro DJ lighting and video control
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- Crisp 24-bit Denon DJ legacy audio
- (4) USB and (1) SD media inputs for music playback
- USB keyboard support
- Coming soon | Serato DJ Pro control enable
- Monitor Type: 2-Way Near-Field Studio Reference Monitor
- Low Frequency Driver: 5” (127mm) Kevlar Curved Cone with High Temperature Voice Coil & Damped Rubber Surround. Magnetically Shielded
- High Frequency Driver: 1” (25mm) Magnetically Shielded Natural Silk Dome
- Frequency Response: 52Hz – 35kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2kHz
- Low Frequency Amplifier Power: 65W
- High Frequency Amplifier Power: 55W
- Maximum Peak SPL: 105dB
- Input Sensitivity: 85mV Pink Noise Input Produces 96dBA Output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Input Connectors:
- 1 x XLR Balanced
- 1 x TRS Balanced/Unbalanced
- Input Impedance:
- 10kOhm Balanced
- 20kOhm Unbalanced
- Polarity: Positive Signal at + Input Produce Outward Low Frequency Cone Displacement
- RF Interference
- Output Current Limiting
- Over Temperature
- Turn On/Off Transient
- Subsonic Filter
- External Mains Fuse
- 100 – 120V, 50/60Hz
- 220 – 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 100W
- 100 – 120V: T1.6AL 250V
- 220 – 240V: T1AL 250V
- Cabinet: Vinyl-Laminated High-Acoustic-Efficiency MDF
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 6.9” x 7.8” x 10” / 176mm x 197mm x 254mm
- Weight: 13.2lbs / 6kg
- Frequency Reponse: 16Hz – 22kHz
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic, Closed
- Nominal Impedance: 70 Ohms
- Load Rating: 20mW
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 120dB
- THD: <0.3%
- Ear Coupling: Supraaural
- Jack Connector: 3.5mm/6.3mm Stereo
- Contact Pressure: ~2.5N
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 140g
DJ Kit, Package, All in one, Denon DJ Prime 4 / BX5D3 / HD25 DJ Package, Party, Festival, Club