Exceptional Audio Quality
The HEDD Audio Type 07 Studio Monitor is a high-quality, bi-amplified studio monitor featuring a 7-inch woofer and a 1-inch HEDD AMT (Air Motion Transformer) HF driver. The compact construction makes it ideal from home recording studio, multimedia projects and mobile broadcast stations. The high-quality woofer and Air Motion Transformer HF driver combine together with the extended frequency range for optimal audio quality. The result is exceptional clarity, capturing every nuance of your original audio as it was intended.
Modular Input System
The Type 07 Studio Monitor features a unique modular input system with a unique collection of analog and digital connectivity. The modular input-card system provides support for AES3/EBU, USB2, and even Audio over-IP (AES67 / Dante & Ravenna) modules. This is ideal for modern day musicians, giving you the ability to deliver uncompressed, low-latency digital audio for optimal audio performance. Additionally, the Type 07 Studio Monitor includes both XLR and RCA inputs for connecting to audio interfaces and more.
Design & Construction
The compact yet robust design of the HEDD Audio Type 07 makes it ideal for everything from home recording to VIP conferences. The solid unibody-style cabinet features a modern matte-black rubber finish, ensuring the speaker is built to last and adding to its sleek aesthetic. The rear of the speaker features an 8-stage Gain control as well as low and high shelf attenuation controls for adapting to different spaces. The front of the speaker also includes three status LEDs that indicate when the power us on, or the speaker is not in use. There is also a White LED Sync that indicates when the HEDD Bridge extension card (for the modular input system) is synchronised.
- 7-inch premium-grade studio monitor
- Exceptional audio fidelity
- Rear panel attenuation controls
- 6-inch woofer
- 1-inch Air Motion Transformer HF driver
- Modular input system with support for AES3/EBU, USB2, and Audioover-IP (AES67 / Dante & Ravenna) modules.
- Compact, solid unibody-style cabinet
- Woofer: 7-inch with 1.5-inch voice coil
- Cone Material: UHC cone (Ultra Honeycomb Composite)
- Tweeter: HEDD AMT (HEDD Air Motion Transfomer)
- Equiv. Diaphragm: 2-inch
- Analog Balanced / Unbalanced: XLR / RCA
- Digital/HEDD Bridge Options: AES67 Ravenna, Dante, AES3/EBU
- Amplification (ICEpower®): 2 x 100W
- Input gain: -30dB … +6dB
- High Shelf EQ > 2kHz: ±4dB (at 20kHz)
- Low Shelf EQ < 200Hz: ±4dB (at 50Hz)
- Frequency Response: 38Hz – 50kHz
- THD 90dB/1m > 100Hz: ≤0.5
- Max SPL sine wave 100Hz – 3kHz /1m: ≥107 dB
- Max SPL peak per pair at 1m: ≥116 dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 2.3kHz
- Weight: 9.6kg
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 370mm x 220mm x 300mm