The Laserworld DS-2000RGB MK2 units come with diode-only laser sources (“Pure Diode”) and thus have great beam specifications with beautiful analog color modulation.
The Laserworld DS-2000RGB MK2 units have a built-in network DAC for Showcontroller and Showeditor, but also can be controlled with any ILDA laser control software such as Pangolin Quickshow, Pangolin Beyond, LSX, Lasergraph DSP, etc. via external ILDA interface (e.g. FB3). They also have a built-in memory with pre-set patterns (which can also be changed / updated by user), that can be easily triggered through DMX, stand-alone and sound-to-light mode.
The Laserworld DS-2000RGB MK2 comes with integrated ShowNET network interface and free laser show software. Details in the box below.
Beginners as well as professionals use the Laserworld Diode Series units, as they are easy to use, versatile in their features and very compact and lightweight.
The Laserworld DS-2000RGB MK2 comes with 500 mW / 638 nm red and uses green diodes at 500 mW / 520 nm. The blue diode has 1’400 mW / 450 nm.
Beam specifications are at great ca. 4 mm / 0.9 mrad full angle and scanning can go as fast as 40 [email protected]° ILDA, whereas the scanners can scan a maximum angle of 50°.
With integrated and switchable scan safety.
The whole projector is built with Sealed Housing technology and thus maintenance intervals can be kept very low.
+ Integrated ShowNET incl. free laser show software
The Laserworld DS-2000RGB MK2 features an integrated ShowNET network interface with free laser control software included!
Start with your own professional laser show thanks to the intuitive Showeditor laser show software which comes with every new Laserworld DS-2000RGB MK2 for free. The Showcontroller software is supported as well and can be purchased additionally.
The integrated ShowNET allows for direct input through ILDA and LAN. Besides DMX, it is possible to trigger single frames via ArtNET. Custom frames and shows can be played back from an integrated SD card (included in delivery) – even in sound-to-light and stand-alone mode!
There are two different DMX modes:
(1) DJ Mode with the most used features for beginners. Only a few DMX channels are used for a quick and easy access to the most important adjustments directly at the laser system.
(2) Professional Mode with all DMX features especially for users with a DMX console. All adjustments can be triggered and allow for full control of the professional laser show.
The integrated ShowNET works as DAC (digital to analog converter) and enables ILDA streaming.
- 2’000 mW guaranteed power
- Graphics capable – 40 [email protected]° ILDA
- Max scan angle 50°
- Full colour mixing – analog modulation
- Extremely sharp intense beams – ca. 4 mm beam diameter and low divergence of 0.9 mrad
- Save safety settings direct to the laser and they apply in all modes
- Link multiple units with linking Power, DMX and ILDA
- Free computer control software – Showeditor – upgradable to Showcontroller
- Multiple control modes – Auto, Sound to light, DMX, Artnet and ILDA
ShowNET mainboard as standard:
- Various control options: ILDA, Professional DMX and ArtNET (two modes), LAN (computer control, integrated DAC), Stand-Alone Operation, ILDA Streaming Receiver, Master-Slave
- Create custom content, store it inside the laser and play it back in different modes
- Free laser show control software included
|Guaranteed Power at aperture||2’000 mW|
|Power Red||500 mW / 638 nm|
|Power Green||500 mW / 520 nm|
|Power Blue||1’400 mW / 450 nm|
|Beam Specifications (full angle)||ca. 4 mm / 0.9 mrad|
|Scanner||40 [email protected]° ILDA|
|Max. Scan Angle||50°|
|Operation Modes||ILDA, DMX, LAN, ArtNet, ILDA streaming, integrated SD card, stand-alone, sound-to-light, master-slave|
|Basic Patterns||over 120 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.)|
|Accessories||power cable, manual, interlock, key, full version Showeditor software license included|
|Power Supply||85 V – 250 V / AC, 50/60 Hz internal PSU|
|Power Consumption||45 W|
|Dimensions||210 x 170 x 145 mm|