The Laserworld EL-230RGB is an RGB laser system with a total output power of up to 230 mW.
The red diode laser module with a wavelength of 650 nm, the green DPSS laser module with a wavelength of 532nm and the royal-blue laser module with a wavelenght of 445 nm ensure beautiful colors and brightness. The beams have a diameter of about 4 mm and a beam divergence of about 1 mrad and the projector offers high-speed stepper motors with 2-5 kpps as well as a scan angle of up to 30°. About 50 preset basic patterns, like layers, tunnels, fences, waves etc. can be controlled via DMX. A sound-to-light mode as well as a stand-alone mode are available too. For the sound-to-light mode the sensitivity of the integrated adjustable microphone can be adjusted.
There is an on-off switch at the rear side of this device.
The Laserworld EL-230RGB is a good solution for first-time users and mobile use and it is often used in bars, small clubs, at private parties or for home use.
With ultra bright 445 nm royal blue!
- Total output of up to 230 mW
- Typical overall output: 230 mW
- Guaranteed power: 170 mW
- Power red: 100 mW / 650 nm
- Power green: 20 mW / 532 nm
- Power blue: 50 mW / 445 nm
- Beam parameters approx. 4 mm / 1 mrad
- Laser sources: Diode
- DPSS laser
- Laser class: 3b
- Operating modes: Stand-alone, Music mode, DMX,
- Scanner: High-speed stepper motors 2-5 kpps
- Scan angle max.: 30°
- Basic patterns: Approx. 50 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.)
- Accessories: Power cable, manual, interlock, key
- Power supply: 85V – 250V AC
- Power consumption: 15 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 188 x 165 x 106 mm
- Weight: 2.6 kg