The Mackie MR624 and SSL2+ Studio Bundle includes:
- 2 x Mackie MR624 6.5” Powered Studio Monitor
- 1 x SSL 2+ USB Audio Interface
- 2 x 3m male XLR to balanced 6.35mm jack cable
MACKIE MR624 6.5” POWERED STUDIO MONITOR
With Mackie’s innovative Acoustic Space Control, you can tailor your audio to your environment. Custom presets and filters make sure that your mix sounds professional no matter what your studio is like. While a built-in Logarithmic Waveguide delivers crystal clear stereo imagining and an incredibly wide sweet spot. Topped off with a sleek and robust all-wooden housing. The Mackie MR624 6.5” Powered Studio Monitor will look and sound the part in any studio.
A MONITOR FOR ALL SEASONS
A 65 Watt bi-amplified design provides clear, accurate reproduction. Ideal for a variety of uses. From music production to dialogue mixing. The Mackie MR624 6.5” Powered Studio Monitor promises professional quality whatever the application. An entirely wooden cabinet is professional, robust, and sleek. While internal bracing combats distortion and enhances lower frequencies. Meaning you’ve got a monitor that looks as good as it sounds.
Make your sweet spot even sweeter. With Mackie’s Logarithmic Waveguide your stereo imaging is immaculate. An ultra-wide sweet spot ensures clarity, consistency, and that your mix sounds great wherever you’re listening from.
YOUR SOUND, YOUR WAY
Be equipped for any environment. Built-in Acoustic Space Control ensures that your mix will sound great no matter the room. A high frequency filter works alongside custom presets. Meaning you can make all the adjustments you need for full speaker optimisation. Whatever the size of your studio, you’ll be able to achieve precise, professional sound.
If you have chosen to purchase this spectacular Mackie product on or after the 12th of September, 2019, you’re in luck! From this date, this product comes with ProTools First and The Musician Collection of 23 plugins and instruments (click here to see the full list of plugins). Click here to create your account. Simply follow the instructions on the landing site and get mixing. Don’t worry if you already have an account, you can setup a new account to receive this free software. All you need is your Mackie serial number, which can be found on the back of your product.
- Designed for superior mix translation & accuracy
- Logarithmic waveguide design
- Ultra-wide dispersion
- Precise acoustic alignment
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter
- 6.5-inch polypropylene woofer
- 65-watts bi-amplified Class A/B amplification
- Adjustable acoustic space filters
- HF filter with boost or cut
- Professional MDF cabinet design
- Custom designed internal bracing
- Flexible inputs
- Sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
SSL 2+ USB AUDIO INTERFACE
Our consoles and production tools have been at the heart of countless hit recordings and award-winning sound tracks for the past 40 years. We know how to make audio sound amazing, and more importantly, we know how creative collaborators want to work together.
The SSL 2+ USB Audio Interface brings together the best of our technology with the right features and expanded I/O capability to get the most out of creating as a team.
Real analogue enhancement inspired by SSL 4000 series (4K) console
SSL has a history of innovation in analogue electronics and console design. Whether it be the sound of our classic EQ ‘242’ and ‘292’ EQ circuits, the punch of the legendary SSL G-Series Bus Compressor or the incredible bandwidth and sonic accuracy of our ground-breaking SuperAnalogue designed mic amps and consoles, we’re always moving forward with analogue.
Legacy 4K is an all-new analogue enhancement effect, inspired by the character of an SSL 4000 series console (often referred to as ‘4K’). With the Legacy 4K button, we’ve distilled 2 essential characteristics of the 4K sound into a single-circuit, which you can engage when you need to breath some life into ‘boring’ or ‘dull’ sounding input sources.
1st characteristic: High-Frequency EQ boost – The first thing engaging the Legacy 4K button will do is introduce a ‘forward’, yet musical high-frequency EQ boost, something which 4000-series EQs are known and loved for.
2nd characteristic: Subtle-Harmonic Distortion – 4K consoles are synonymous with imparting a certain ‘mojo’ to signals passing through them. This mojo comes through multiple stages of harmonic distortion from compressor VCAs, VCA Faders and other crucial areas like the transistor mix amps. Using modern components, we’ve created a circuit that injects a controlled amount of finely-tuned, sweet- sounding harmonic distortion into the signal path, helping to give your sound more edge!
- 2-In/4-Out USB-C Audio Interface
- 2 x SSL-designed microphone preamps
- Legacy 4K – analogue colour enhancement, inspired by classic SSL consoles
- 2 x Professional, high-current grade headphone outputs: create a second independent headphone mix
- 24-bit / 192 kHz AD/DA AKM Converters
- Easy-to-use Monitor Mix Control
- Balanced monitor outputs
- Additional unbalanced RCA outputs for easy connection to DJ Mixers
- MIDI I/O
- SSL Production Pack software bundle
- USB 2.0 bus-powered audio interface for Mac/PC
MACKIE MR624 6.5” POWERED STUDIO MONITOR
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 45Hz – 20kHz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 38Hz – 20kHz
- Maximum SPL Peak: 105 dB SPL @ 1m
- Maximum SPL Per Pair: 111 dB SPL @ 1m
- Low Frequency Transducer: 6.5” Polypropylene Woofer
- High Frequency Transducer: 1” Neodymium Magnet Driven Silk Dome Tweeter
- Low Frequency Power: 40W RMS, 80W Peak, 4Ω Load
- High Frequency Power: 25W RMS, 50W Peak, 6Ω Load
- Type: Monolithic IC, Class AB With DMOS Power Stage
- Crossover Type: 24 dB/Octave
- Crossover Frequency: 3kHz
- Sensitivity: +4 dBu at 300Hz For Full Output
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ Balanced Bridging, 10kΩ Unbalanced
- High Frequency Equalisation: ±2 dB @ 3kHz and Above
- Inputs: 1 x TRS Balanced/Unbalanced, 1 x XLR Balanced, 1 x RCA Unbalanced
- Power Requirements
- 120V: 60Hz
- 220V – 240V: 50/60Hz
- 100V: 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 120W With Music, Loud Mix, 11W Idle
- Enclosure: 12 mm Thick MDF With 24 mm MDF Front Panel
- Damping: Adiabatic Batting
- Weight: 7.5 kg
- Height: 328 mm
- Width: 210 mm
- Depth: 284 mm
SSL 2+ USB AUDIO INTERFACE
System requirements and Specs:
Mac OS 10.11 and above | Class-Compliant, Plug-and-play
Windows 8.1, Windows 10 | Install included ASIO/WDM driver
USB 2.0 Type C Connector (Box includes Type C to C and Type C to A)
-130.5 dBu EIN
Gain Range: 62 dB
Max Instrument Input Level: +15 dBu
Max Line Input Level: +24 dBu
*Specs (Measured to AES17 Standards)
Dynamic Range: 112 dB
Max Output Level: + 12.5 dBu
Dynamic Range: 111 dB
Max Output: +10 dBu
44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz
Neumann KH120A and SSL2+ Studio Bundle