Included In The Package:
2 x Nexo ID24T Compact Full Range Speakers
2 x Nexo IDSUB110T Subwoofers
1 x Nexo DTD 4 x 1.3 4-Channel Amplifier
1 x Nexo DTD-T Digital Controller
2 x K&M M20 Poles & 2 x ID24 Pole Mounts
2 x 10M 4 Core Speaker Cables
2 x 2M 4 Core Speaker Link Cables
If you would like to demo any of the Nexo systems we have available, please call us on 01604 638100 to arrange a listening session at our showroom in Northampton.
309mm wide, 132mm high and 233mm front to back, the ID24t is a compact full range speaker using twin 4 inch drivers in a V formation plus an HF compression driver with rotatable horn. The horn can be rotated easily without the need for tools by a ‘screw head’ on the rear panel to give 60° x 60°, 90° x 40°, 120° x 40°, 120° x 60° (according to horns) HF coverage with the standard horn fitted. This increases the flexibility of the cabinet by allowing the HF horizontal dispersion to be ‘tuned’ for the given application. Primed for all touring applications, the ID24t (touring spec) features Speakon connectors and quick release rigging points for easy mounting – horizontally or vertically.
- Compact, high-powered sound reinforcement speaker
- Measures just 309mm W x 132mm H x 233mm D
- Rotatable horn for 60° x 60°, 90° x 40°, 120° x 40° or 120° x 60° HF coverage (according to horns)
- dedicated Touring version with Speakon connectivity and rigging points
- LF: 2×4” Neodymium shielded long excursion 8 Ohm drivers
- HF: 1” voice coil ½” throat Neodymium compression 16 Ohm drive
- Dimensions: 132 x 309 x 233mm
- Weight: 5kg
- Connectors: 2 x NL4NP Speakon 4 pole (2-/2+)
- Construction: Weather resistant lightweight polyurethane composite.
- Rear metal belt for connection and fittings.
- Fittings: Quick release accessory slots
- Finish: Black metal grill. Structured black coating
- Frequency Response: 110Hz – 20kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Usable Range: 90Hz – 140Hz (-6dB)
- Sensitivity 1W @ 1m: 100dB SPL Nominal
- Nominal Peak SPL @ 1m: 124 to 128dB Peak
- HF Dispersion: 120° x 30° rotatable horn
- Crossover Frequencies: 2kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 16ohms nominal – 12ohms minimum
Complementing the NEXO ID24 speakers are two compact, powerful subs. With a low-profile, sleek design, ID Series subs are easily installed discretely in a wide range of locations – within walls, staircases, under furniture and more. Compact and powerful, the IDSUB110T sub measures just 285mm high x 525mm wide x 550mm deep, offering punchy sub bass performance in the smallest form factor
- Components: long excursion 8 ohm drivers
- Height x width x depth: 285mm x 525mm x 550mm
- Net Weight: 20kg
- Connectors 2 x NL4NP Speakon 4 pole (1-/1+)
- Construction: Baltic Birch Plywood (CARB compliant)
- Fittings: Handles, 4 x 5mm threaded holes, M20 threaded pole mount
- Finish: Structured black coating
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 130Hz (=/- 3db)
- Useable Range @-6dB: 42Hz – 140Hz (-6dB)
- Sensitivity 1W @ 1m: 97dB SPL nominal
- Nominal Peak SPL @ 1m: 123 to 125dB peak
- Crossover Frequencies: 85Hz / 120Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8ohm nominal – 6ohms minimum
- Recommended Amplifiers: 400W to 650W / 8ohm
DTD 4 x 1.3 AMPLIFIER
The new range of NEXO four channel amplifiers offer an ideal companion to the Digital TD Controller for use with Nexo PA systems but they can also be used for any other application where a high quality, compact, lightweight, 4 channel power amp is required.
Nexo DTDAMP4x1.3 – Main Features
– High-power, lightweight four channel amplifier.
– Perfect match for the NEXO speakers supported by the DTD Controller.
– High-efficiency Switch Mode power supply and Amplifier channel design.
– Channels can be independently bridged two by two.
– Four Inputs on XLR connectors and four outputs on Speakon connectors.
– Extensive protection (Mains over/undervoltage, temperature, DC outputs, current and voltage peak limiters, variable speed cooling system).
- 4 x amplifiers channel ( can be bridged to give 2 x ultra high power output channels if required )
- 4 x balanced analog inputs on XLR
- 4 x Speakon outputs
- Mains On/Off switch and volume control knob per channel
- 4 x LEDs (signal / -18 dB / -6 dB / Peak) per channel
- Amp Ready and Temperature indicator per channels pairs
- Factory set for 230 volts mains operation
- 480 (W) x 44 (H) x 370 (D) mm, 19 inches / 1U
- 7.5 kg
- 0°C – 45 °C Operating Temperature RangeDTD-AMP4X1.3
- 4 x 1300W into 4 ohms
- 4 x 750W into 8 ohms
- 2 x 2600W into 8 ohms bridged