The Numark Mixtrack Platinum FX DJ Controller includes the following:
- 1 x Numark Mixtrack Platinum FX DJ Controller
- 2 x M-Audio BX5D3
- 1 x HF125 Headphones
- 1 x 3m RCA to RCA cable
Numark Mixtrack Platinum FX DJ Controller
Mixing Starts Here
The Numark Mixtrack Platinum FX DJ Controller has all the essentials you need to Be The DJ! At its core, Mixtrack Platinum FX is a 24-bit 4-deck digital DJ controller with a dedicated software effects section, large 6-inch capacitive-touch jog wheels with built in hi-res displays and 16-multifunctional performance pads. Ready to take on any DJ style and perfect for small events, parties and developing your DJ skills, Mixtrack Platinum FX fuses in-demand functionality with all the tools to craft your signature style – your entry-point into a world of unrestricted DJ performance starts here!
Mix with Ease—Instantly!
Centre stage on Mixtrack Platinum FX are two all-new premium paddle triggers for effortless command over Serato’s built-in software effects; there’s even quick access buttons to essential effects including Echo, Reverb, Flanger, Phaser, HPF (High Pass Filter) and LPF (Low Pass Filter) – a sure fire guarantee that everything you need for creating build-ups, crafting unforgettable transitions and adding your own unique spin to your mix is only a touch away!
Command the Mix with Large Jog Wheels
Mixtrack Platinum FX’s rugged capacitive-touch jog wheel design has a large 6-inch surface for supreme reliability and total control of your mix. Never miss a beat and keep your mix completely on point thanks to Mixtrack Platinum FX’s bright, high-resolution Jog Wheel displays with all critical song information relayed, including Beats Per Minute (BPM), Platter Position, Time Remaining, Pitch adjustment and key.
Spice Up Your Mix
Get creative, remix and perform unforgettable mixes with Mixtrack Platinum FX’s 16 multi-function backlit performance pads! With dedicated quick-access pad mode buttons per deck for Hot Cues, Auto Loop, Sample and Fader Cuts (a signature crossfader effect that emulates a 1-4 click flare on the pads), reimagine and reinterpret your favourite tracks, creating something totally unique!
Dedicated Auto Loop
Mixtrack Platinum FX’s Auto Loop makes it simple to mix and blend between songs, increasing or decreasing the loop segment with the on-board Loop Multiplier buttons to make electrifying build-ups.
Four Decks in the Mix
With the Numark Mixtrack Platinum FX DJ Controller, you have access to four layered decks to create remixes and mashups on the fly. Simply tap the deck select function to access four playback decks for unrestricted performance capability.
Serato DJ Ready
We know your set demands the best, that’s why Mixtrack Platinum FX comes pre-mapped with Serato DJ Lite for Mac & PC (software included) and is upgrade-ready to the full version of Serato DJ. For first-time DJs, Serato DJ Lite now comes with demo music and an easy on-boarding tutorial that will walk you through the basics so you can start DJing right away. Built on Serato DJ Pro technology, Serato DJ Lite is designed to be intuitive, reliable & feature rich.
Stream Millions of Songs
Never run out of music and keep the dance floor shaking! The Mixtrack Platinum FX comes with Serato DJ Lite, giving you access to stream millions of songs via WIFI from TIDAL or SoundCloud. Upgrade to Serato DJ Pro to unlock even more features.
As if all of this wasn’t enough, Mixtack Platinum FX features everything you need for immediate DJ performance, right out the box! Fusing plug and play high speed USB connectivity, a dedicated mixer section outfitted with a full 3-band EQ, filter knobs, channel faders and a cross fader, plus an onboard microphone input, RCA outputs and a headphone output, Mixtrack Platinum FX covers all your bases, catering for anything your next DJ set demands!
Free 2-Month SoundSwitch Trial Included
Take your DJ performance to new and exciting levels with SoundSwitchlighting control software. SoundSwitch bridges the gap between DJ software and lighting systems by seamlessly synchronising DMX lighting with live audio, through easy-to-use software and built-in lighting automations. Push your visual performance above the competition by trying SoundSwitch today – for free!
- 4-deck layering DJ controller
- (6) Fun, quick-launch effects with dual paddle triggers
- Large 6-inch, high-resolution capacitive-touch jog wheels with colour displays
- Stream millions of tracks within Serato DJ Lite from leading providers including SoundCloud and TIDAL
- Dedicated instant loop control with multiplier buttons
- Full 3-band EQ and filter knobs to create audio sweeps
- (8) Performance pads per deck to access cues, loops, fader cuts and samples
- 24-bit audio output
- Microphone input, RCA output and headphone output
- Includes Serato DJ Lite download
- Two months free access to SoundSwitch lighting software
- Includes Prime Loops remix tool kit
- Free 3-month subscription to TIDAL Premium upon product registration*
*Available to new TIDAL Customers Only
M-Audio BX5D3 Powered Studio Reference Monitor
Monitor Performance Starts with Driver Excellence
A monitor’s drivers are the heart and soul of its performance. Driving the low-end and midrange, BX5-D3’s 5-inch military-grade Kevlar® woofers are rigid and lightweight, delivering outstanding transient response whist negating unwanted “cone breakup.” BX5- D3’s treated silk dome tweeter provides the perfect combination of low mass and the absence of audible resonances that plague conventional tweeters. Together, the BX drivers deliver critical detail, nuance and dynamic accuracy, so your mixes have the veracity and transparency you demand.
More Than Just an Enclosure
With M-Audio’s BX5-D3, every detail has been meticulously engineered with one goal in mind – to facilitate the freedom to mix with confidence. BX5-D3 monitors have a rear- mounted bass port, meticulously engineered to the exact length and diameter. The result? Deep, defined bass response with maximum bass extension and resolution. When combined with a smoothly-flared port, BX5-D3 monitors markedly reduce the audibly-intrusive air turbulence that results when bass is played back at high sound pressure levels (SPLs). BX5-D3’s tweeter is mounted in a custom waveguide for reliably accurate dispersion that eliminates unwanted high-frequency “scatter,” whilst ensuring a soundstage that remains consistently wide and stable. For seamless setup and easy-location of the optimum listening position, the BX5-D3’s front-mounted positioning LED shines brightly when you’re located in the perfect listening spot, for uncompromisingly accurate and reliable critical evaluations. Finally, BX5-D3’s iconic design on the front panel—M-Audio’s famous “keyhole” shape—is more than just an attractive look: This special “fastenerless” design ensures so there are no driver attachment screw heads to interfere with the sound coming from our drivers.
High-Current, High Headroom Class A/B Bi-Amplified Power
Efficient and accurate: Driving the BX5-D3 monitors are two Class A/B internal amplifiers that power the woofer and tweeter separately – each optimised for the specific frequency range it handles and engineered to complement the characteristics of its companion driver. A precision-tuned crossover guarantees each driver only handles the frequencies that it produces most efficiently for a sound that is cohesive across the entire frequency spectrum. Play louder with less audible distortion: The BX5-D3 bi-amplified design is a far more efficient and accurate way to power a loudspeaker than using a single full-range amplifier to drive multiple driver elements.
At M-Audio, we understand no two listening spaces are the same. Therefore, the BX5- D3 monitors custom tailors your sound to your environment, so you will always experience sonically-true, reassuringly-accurate sound reproduction. Negate problematic bass frequencies and limit the impact of nuisance standing waves thanks to BX5-D3’s special Acoustic Space control for precise adjustment of BX5-D3’s sound output in line with your studio space.
Whatever your needs, the BX5-D3 Studio monitors guarantee to assimilate into your existing setup with ease. Combining conveniently-located, rear-mounted XLR and 1/4- inch balanced inputs, BX5-D3 connects to virtually all studio equipment including audio interfaces, mixers, DJ gear and more.
It’s Far More Than The Sum of Its Parts
M-Audio’s BX5-D3 monitors excel in every way, the rightful successor to the original studio icon. Fusing superb drivers, meticulously engineered enclosures, great-sounding amplifiers, versatile control options and standardized connection facilities, BX5-D3 delivers sound quality you can trust.
- Bi-amplified design with 100 watts (60 LF, 40 HF) for powerful, accurate sound
- 5” Kevlar low-frequency driver with high-temp voice coil and damped rubber surround
- 1” natural silk dome tweeter delivers superb transient details
- New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- Acoustic Space Control to fine-tune low-end response to your room
- Optimized rear port for extended low-frequency response
- XLR balanced and 1/4” balanced/unbalanced inputs for connecting audio interfaces, mixers, synthesizers, DJ gear, and more
- Volume control enables you to dial in the perfect monitor playback level
- Ultra-wide range 52-35kHz frequency response covers full musical spectrum
- Front panel LED shines brightly when speaker is positioned at ideal monitor angle
Numark Mixtrack Platinum DJ Controller
- Tech Specs
- 1 RCA stereo pair
- 1 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS 1 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS
- 1 1/4” (6.35 mm) TS
- USB bus power
- 44.1 kHz, 24-bit
(width x depth x height)
- 21.1” x 9.7” x 2.0” 53.6 x 24.6 x 5.1 cm
- 5.35 lbs. 2.4 kg
- Mac – System Requirements
- macOS Catalina 10.15
- macOS Mojave 10.14
- macOS High Sierra 10.13
PC – System Requirements
- Windows 10
Note: 64-bit only (32-bit operating systems not supported)
M-Audio BX5D3 Powered Studio Reference Monitor
- Monitor Type: 2-way near-field studio reference monitor
- Low Frequency Driver: 5” (127mm) kevlar curved cone with high temperature voice coil & damped rubber surround. Magnetically shielded
- High Frequency Driver: 1” (25mm) magnetically shielded natural silk dome
- Frequency Response: 52Hz – 35kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2kHz
- Low Frequency Amplifier Power: 65W
- High Frequency Amplifier Power: 55W
- Maximum Peak SPL: 105dB
- Input Sensitivity: 85mV pink noise input produces 96dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Input Connectors:
- 1 x XLR balanced
- 1 x TRS balanced/unbalanced
- Input Impedance:
- 10kOhm balanced
- 20kOhm unbalanced
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produce outward low frequency cone displacement
- RF interference
- Output current limiting
- Over temperature
- Turn On/Off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- 100 – 120V, 50/60Hz
- 220 – 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 100W
- 100 – 120V: T1.6AL 250V
- 220 – 240V: T1AL 250V
- Cabinet: Vinyl-Laminated High-Acoustic-Efficiency MDF
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 6.9” x 7.8” x 10” / 176mm x 197mm x 254mm
- Weight: 13.2lbs / 6kg
Newmark, Deejay, Control, Mixer, Decks, Party, DJ, Numark Mixtrack Platinum FX DJ Controller Package