The Pioneer Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 & XDJ-XZ DJ Package contains:
2 x Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 Pro-DJ Multi Player
1 x Pioneer XDJ-XZ Professional all-in-one DJ system for rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro
Exceptional Audio Fidelity & Performance
One of the most prominent features of the Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 is the integrated sound card which boasts sample rates ranging up to 96kHz/24-bit. The improved digital signal processing and built-in sound card ensures the controller provides the best possible audio performance with immense clarity. The analog noise has also been reduced, ensuring optimal audio performance via the 32-bit D/A converter, as well as the power supply being separate from the actual controller. As well as supporting the MP3 and WAV formats, the CDJ-2000NXS2 also provides support for high-resolution audio files such as FLAC and ALAC.
Large, Full Colour Touch-Screen
The built-in touch screen is 7-inches large, providing a bright and clear display that allows you to access all the information you need. The touch-screen also allows you to interact directly with your info thanks to the built in Qwerty keyboard and wide range of parameters. The touch-screen includes Wave Zoom, Phase Meter, needle Countdown and more, allowing you to control every aspect of your controller with a few touches. The Keyword Search and Track Filter mode allows you to browse your song library with ease, allowing you to mix and blend between tracks easier than ever before.
Performance Controls & Connectivity
As well as including a range of features and functions on the touch-screen, the Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 also features a range of performance controls. Down the side of the player is two banks of 4 illuminated Hot Cue buttons. They allow you to play your tracks from a pre-determined point, ideal for professional DJs. There is also a range of other controls including Loop adjustments, vinyl speed adjustment, as well as a Jog Mode button for toggling the way the jog wheels react. You can also play your music from a range of mediums including CD, USB, SD card and more.
Design & Connectivity
The lightweight yet portable design is ideal for the DJ on the move, allowing you transport your controller with ease. You can also navigate your tracks with a range of controls including a large navigation wheel as well as the touch screen. There are also a range of dedicated buttons for skipping between tracks and changing the way parameters work. The rear of the unit features a Pro DJ Link, which allows you to connect up to 4 players via a Lan connection. This is ideal for bigger performances. The controller is also ideal for use with rekordbox DJ software, allowing you to expand your functionality with ease.
- Built-in 96kHz/24-bit sound card
- imrpvoed digital signal processing
- Optimal audio quality and performance
- Supports high-resolution audio formats including FLAC and Apple Lossless Audio
- 7-Inch, full-colour touch screen
- 2 sets of 4 colour-illuminated Hot Cues
- Touch screen features Qwerty keyboard
- Pro DJ Link for connecting up to four players
- Ideal for use with rekordbox DJ
Professional all-in-one DJ system for rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro
The Pioneer XDJ-XZ Professional all-in-one DJ system for rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro is a professional setup for events, a bar or club, or your private studio? The XDJ-XZ is perfect for every scenario. With flexible media support and a layout inherited directly from our club-standard gear, playing on our new all-in-one DJ system feels exactly like you’re using the CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2. A host of advanced features are right at your fingertips in this robust unit which produces high-quality sound.
Choose whether you want to play rekordbox-analyzed tracks from USB drives via channels 1 and 2 on the XDJ-XZ or connect your laptop and use rekordbox dj or even Link Export mode. With two extra channels, you can mix in audio from external sources like turntables, while Pro DJ Link enables you to browse tracks from CDJs via the 7-inch touch screen on the XDJ-XZ and sync them with your mix. Soon, you’ll even be able to perform with Serato DJ Pro, when compatibility for the software becomes available via a firmware update in early 2020. Want to play back-to-back? Three USB inputs (type A x 2, type B x 1) make this, and DJ changeovers, a breeze.
Using the 3-band EQ on the master output, you can easily tune your sound so it’s optimized for each environment you perform in. If you’re playing gigs with MCs, two separate mic inputs with independent 3-band EQs give you total flexibility and, when you switch on the Feedback Reducer feature, it’ll automatically reduce any “howling” sounds accidentally caused by the mic.
Get creative and animate your sets with 14 professional Beat FX and 6 Sound Color FX taken straight from the DJM-900NXS2 mixer, and trigger software-specific features using the 16 multicolored Performance Pads (8 per deck).
To use the XDJ-XZ with rekordbox dj, update to the latest version of the software and activate the included license key. The all-in-one DJ system also supports rekordbox dvs (license available separately). From early 2020, you’ll be able to unlock Serato DJ Pro by plugging the XDJ-XZ into a PC/Mac running the software and, from then, the unit will support Serato DVS (license available separately).
KEY FEATURES OF THE XDJ-XZ
- Advanced features and user experience from NXS2 setup for pro performances
Full-size jog wheels make mixing and scratching feel just like you’re using the CDJ-2000NXS2. And, thanks to On Jog Display, you can keep an eye on important track information via the color screen in the center of each one. All the knobs and controls on the XDJ-XZ are arranged in the same way as those on the NXS2 setup too. Mix with four channels and add texture to your performances with all 14 Beat FX, plus the 6 Sound Color FX, from the DJM-900NXS2.
- Support for various media and different performance styles
The Pioneer XDJ-XZ Professional all-in-one DJ system for rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro gives you the freedom to play the way you want. Plug in USB drives loaded with rekordbox-analyzed tracks or connect your PC/Mac to use our professional performance application, rekordbox dj. You can even play tracks directly from your rekordbox library via Link Export mode, so you don’t need to export playlists from your laptop to USB drives. Want to introduce audio from external sources? Connect turntables, samplers, smartphones, and more, to channels 3 and 4. And if you want to perform with Serato DJ Pro, you’ll be able to do this following a firmware update, coming early 2020.
- High-quality sound and multiple EQs
Rock your crowd with crystal-clear audio. You can fine-tune your whole mix using the 3-band EQ on the master output and, with 3-band EQs on each of the mic inputs, it’s easy to adjust the sound of either MC. Worried about feedback? Switch on the Feedback Reducer feature and it’ll automatically lessen the “howling” frequency if it occurs.
- Pro DJ Link seamlessly syncs external equipment for expanded creative options
The XDJ-XZ is the first all-in-one DJ system to support Pro DJ Link. This means you can connect external equipment such as CDJs to channels 3 and 4 and sync audio to your mix. Use the screen on the XDJ-XZ or the one on the CDJ to browse tracks on USB drives connected to either unit.
- Touch screen and color On Jog Display
Use the 7-inch LCD touch screen and the color On Jog Display in the center of each jog wheel to keep an eye on waveforms, Hot Cues, BPM, and more. With so much visual information available, you can focus on your performance and keep your eyes off your laptop when you’re performing with rekordbox dj or Serato DJ Pro (coming early 2020).
- Other features
- Three USB inputs (two top-loading for USB devices and one laptop connection) for smooth back-to-back performances and DJ handovers
- 16 multicolored Performance Pads (8 per deck)
- Mic input circuit produces clear audio, even with high input level
- Robust, high-quality design
- Single unit with grab handles for easy carrying and setup
- Processor: Asahi Kasei DAC (AK4490EQ)
- Soundcard: 24-bit/96kHz
- Frequency Range: 4Hz – 40kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 115dB
- Distortion: Audio Output Level: 2.0 Vrms (1kHz, 0dB)
- Display: 7” Full-Colour LCD Touchscreen (With On Jog Display)
- Supported Formats:
- MIDI Control: Yes
- ProDJ Link: Yes
- KUVO Ready: Yes
- Rekordbox: Yes (Including iOS version)
- Auto Standy: Yes
- Power Consumption: 41W
- Power Requirements: 220-240V / 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 320mm x 113.2mm x 414.4mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 5.7kg
- Jog Wheel: 206mm
- Hot Cue: 2 x 4
- Slip Mode: Slip Reverse / Forward / Reverse
- Needle Search/Needle Drop: Yes
- My Settings: Yes
- Vinyl Speed Adjust: Yes
Inputs & Outputs
- Audio Sources:
- iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, Android Smartphones/Android Tablets
- USB Storage Devices (Flash Memory/HDD etc.)
- SD Card
- Computers (Mac/Windows PC)
- Optical Drive (CD, CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW/R-DL)
- 1 x Analogue – RCA
- 1 x Digital – Coaxial
- LAN: 1 – 100Base-TX
- USB: 1 x USB A & 1 x USB B
- Software: rekordbox DJ, Serato DJ Pro (coming in early 2020)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (USB, LINE, AUX, MIC)
- S/N Ratio:
- 114 dB (USB)
- 103 dB (LINE)
- 90 dB (PHONO)
- 96 dB (AUX-LINE), 90 dB (AUX-PORTABLE)
- 81 dB (MIC)
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- 0.003 percent (USB)
- 0.005 percent (LINE)
- 0.017 percent (PHONO)
- Input Terminals:
- LINE x 2 (RCA)
- PHONO x 2 (RCA)
- AUX x 1 (RCA)
- MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4-inch TRS jack)
- Output Terminals:
- MASTER x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1)
- BOOTH x 1 (1/4-inch TRS jack)
- PHONES x 2 (1/4-inch stereo phone jack x 1, 3.5-mm stereo mini jack x 1)
- SEND x 1 (1/4-inch TS jack)
- USB Terminals:
- Others: LINK x 3 (LAN 100Base-TX)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 878.0 x 466.1 x 118.4 mm / 34.6 x 18.4 x 4.7 in.
- Weight: 13kg
CDJ2000, CDJ-2000, NXS2, PIONEER CD, PIONEER USB, NXS2000, XDJXZ, PIONEER MIXER, PIONEER DJ, CDJ, DJ MIXER, Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 & XDJ-XZ DJ Package