Pioneer DDJ-1000 DJ Controller
The Pioneer DDJ-1000 DJ Controller makes the most of rekordbox dj’s enhanced new features. The professional layout inherited from the flagship NXS2 models, it’s the portable, compact solution for performing at parties and events. The DDJ-1000 features all-new high definition LCD screens on each jog wheel, allowing you to keep your eyes intuitively on the deck.
Fluidly select tracks you didn’t consider compatible thanks to rekordbox dj’s new Related Tracks feature. Bring creative flair to performances with 14 Beat FX – including four new versions – and instantly trigger Hot Cues, Loops and more with the 16 multicoloured Performance Pads.
Portable Controller With Club-Standard Layout
The Pioneer DDJ-1000 combines the portability of a DJ controller with the familiarity of the professional club-standard style setup. The DJ controller is ideal for the professional working DJ. Thanks to its portable design and familiar interface, regular CDJ-2000NXS2/DJM-900NXS2 users will easily get to grips with the DDJ-1000. Additionally, the simple and intuitive interface makes it easy for beginners to pick up and easily create perfect mixes. Take the DDJ-1000 to all your DJ events, clubs and party venues thanks to the compact, portable design. The DDJ-1000 offers a brand new user interface, one which is similar to the multi-player/DJM club-standard setup. It provides 2 full size jog wheels that have been inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS2, but now feature an integrated On Jog display so you can always keep an eye on what your tracks are doing. All the buttons and knobs have been placed similar to the CDJ2000/DJM-900 setup, providing ease of use.
Integrated With Rekordbox Software
The Pioneer DDJ-1000 DJ Controller is rekordbox DVS ready, so it fully works with the new rekordbox software. The new 5.1 version of rekordbox features a range of enhancements to the Related Tracks feature, provide you with more options for quickly finding compatible tracks for the one you’re playing, making your mixes much smoother. This is useful for creating sets with tracks that you might have thought would not work together. Rekordbox 5.1 will feature Automix. This allows you to drop tracks into an Automix playlist, and then rekordbox DJ will mix them accurately and smoothly. Automix uses track information including beat position, BPM, and key to make mixes flow naturally. Whilst the mix is playing, you can also scratch, add FX, and change the order of the tracks.
Now Officially Supports VirtualDJ 2021
The DDJ-1000 performance DJ controller is now officially compatible with VirtualDJ 2021, a DJ application from Atomix Productions.
By connecting the DDJ-1000 via a USB cable to a PC/Mac running VirtualDJ 2021, you can control Hot Cues, Effects, and more using the controller’s club-style interface while keeping an eye on important information such as playback time and waveforms on the Color On Jog Displays.
Also, thanks to the Real-Time Track Separation technology in VirtualDJ 2021, you can separate parts of songs in real time with the EQ knobs and Performance Pads. This enables you to create mashups and remixes on the fly by independently adjusting the levels of vocals, kicks, hi hats, etc. in each track – including those from streaming services.
To use VirtualDJ 2021 with the DDJ-1000, you’ll need a license for the software. Visit the Atomix Productions VirtualDJ 2021 official website for more information on license and system requirements.
The new Colour On Jog display provides you with all the information you need to keep track of your mix. A high definition LCD screen has been placed in the middle of the jog wheel, displaying information such as BPM, waveform, hot cue points, loop points, and playback time. You can also customise this to the way you want, meaning you can focus more on the controller rather than your laptop when mixing and scratching. There is now a dedicated Beat FX display that shows you the selected FX and parameters, making it easier to add creative flair and texture into your sets. The DDJ-100 features 10 popular Beat FX from Pioneer’s DJM mixer series, plus 4 new FX. The DDJ-1000 features a new MAGVEL crossfader that is highly durable and provides a smooth feel, making scratching super easy. Furthermore, the Pioneer DDJ-1000 now offers 2 USB ports, allowing you to connect 2 laptops at once, making DJ changeovers and B2B performances easier than ever.
The Pioneer DDJ-1000 DJ Controller offers a 4-channel DJM mixer with a comprehensive Pioneer DJ hardware style selection and control over the effects in the software. This puts less processing power on the laptop, ensuring the software runs smoothly. The DJ controller is ideal for creating unique performance on-the-fly. Use the 16 multi-coloured performance pads to trigger your Hot Cues, Pad FX, the Sampler, Beat Jump, and more. You can also use the Keyboard Mode, which allows you to play a Hot Cue in different semitones. Use the combination of the pads, sound colour FX and new FX to enhance you sets. Add texture and excitement to hype the crowd, and re-arrange a track to keep them on their toes.
- 4-channel portable DJ controller
- Familiar setup and layout to professional CDJ-2000NXS2/DJM-900NXS2 club-standard setup
- New On Jog Display (displays playback time, BPM, waveform, playback position, Hot Cue, Loop points)
- 2 full size jog wheels (bullbearing) with tension adjustment
- For dedicated use with rekordbox DJ software
- Improved MAGVEL crossfader
- 2 USB ports allow you to connect 2 laptops up at once
- 14 Beat FX (10 from popular DJM mixer series, plus 4 new)
- Enigma Jet, Mobias Saw, Mobias Triangle – FX that add sound with an infinite rising or descending feeling)
- Low Cut Echo – echo-derived effect that cuts low frequencies of the echo sound
- Multiple inputs/outputs enable different setups (connect DJ players, analog turntables up together)
- Can be used as standalone DJ mixer without connecting a PC/Mac
- 16 multi-coloured performance pads (8 per deck), trigger Hot Cues, Pad FX, Sampler, and more
- Advanced super-fast search
- Key Shift & Key Sync Buttons – direct control of rekordbox DJ key-related features
- Sound colour FX
- Aluminium/acrylic-finished top panel
- rekordbox dvs ready – requires the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack license key & dedicated Control Vinyl (both available separately)
- Effect selection screen – easily see effect selected and parameters without having to look at laptop
- 2 mic inputs
- USB cable & rekordbox dj license key card included
- Frequency Characteristics: 20Hz – 20kHz (LINE)
- S/N Ratio: 114dB (USB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.002 percent (USB – MASTER1)
- Inputs: LINE/PHONO x 2 (RCA), LINE x 2 (RCA), MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4” TRS jack x 1, 1/4” TRS jack x 1)
- Outputs: MASTER x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), BOOTH OUT x 1 (1/4” TRS jack), PHONES x 2 (1/4” STEREO JACK X 1, 3.5mm stereo mini-jack x 1)
- USB: USB (Type B) x 2
- Dimensions: 708 x 361.4 x 73.4mm
- Weight: 6kg
- Compatible OS (Mac): macOS High Sierra 10.13, mac OS Sierra 10.12, OS X 10.11, 10.10
- Compatible OS (Windows): Windows 10, 8.1, 7
- CPU: Intel processor Core i7, i5, i3, Intel processor Core 2 Duo: 2.0GHz or above
- Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM
DDJ1000, PIONEERDJ, PIONEER1000, PIONEER:1000, DD-J, D-DJ, Pioneer DDJ-1000 DJ Controller