This Pioneer DDJ-1000, DM-40 & HDJ-CUE1 Package contains:
- 1 x Pioneer DDJ-1000 DJ Controller
- 2 x Pioneer S-DJ60X Monitor
- 1 x Pioneer HDJ-CUE1 headphones
- 1 x 3m RCA cable
Pioneer DDJ-1000 DJ Controller
The Pioneer DDJ-1000 DJ Controller makes the most of rekordbox dj’s enhanced new features. The professional layout inherited from the flagship NXS2 models, it’s the portable, compact solution for performing at parties and events. The DDJ-1000 features all-new high definition LCD screens on each jog wheel, allowing you to keep your eyes intuitively on the deck.
Fluidly select tracks you didn’t consider compatible thanks to rekordbox dj’s new Related Tracks feature. Bring creative flair to performances with 14 Beat FX – including four new versions – and instantly trigger Hot Cues, Loops and more with the 16 multicoloured Performance Pads.
Portable Controller With Club-Standard Layout
The Pioneer DDJ-1000 combines the portability of a DJ controller with the familiarity of the professional club-standard style setup. The DJ controller is ideal for the professional working DJ. Thanks to its portable design and familiar interface, regular CDJ-2000NXS2/DJM-900NXS2 users will easily get to grips with the DDJ-1000. Additionally, the simple and intuitive interface makes it easy for beginners to pick up and easily create perfect mixes. Take the DDJ-1000 to all your DJ events, clubs and party venues thanks to the compact, portable design. The DDJ-1000 offers a brand new user interface, one which is similar to the multi-player/DJM club-standard setup. It provides 2 full size jog wheels that have been inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS2, but now feature an integrated On Jog display so you can always keep an eye on what your tracks are doing. All the buttons and knobs have been placed similar to the CDJ2000/DJM-900 setup, providing ease of use.
Integrated With Rekordbox Software
The DDJ-1000 is rekordbox DVS ready, so it fully works with the new rekordbox software. The new 5.1 version of rekordbox features a range of enhancements to the Related Tracks feature, provide you with more options for quickly finding compatible tracks for the one you’re playing, making your mixes much smoother. This is useful for creating sets with tracks that you might have thought would not work together. Rekordbox 5.1 will feature Automix. This allows you to drop tracks into an Automix playlist, and then rekordbox DJ will mix them accurately and smoothly. Automix uses track information including beat position, BPM, and key to make mixes flow naturally. Whilst the mix is playing, you can also scratch, add FX, and change the order of the tracks.
The new Colour On Jog display provides you with all the information you need to keep track of your mix. A high definition LCD screen has been placed in the middle of the jog wheel, displaying information such as BPM, waveform, hot cue points, loop points, and playback time. You can also customise this to the way you want, meaning you can focus more on the controller rather than your laptop when mixing and scratching. There is now a dedicated Beat FX display that shows you the selected FX and parameters, making it easier to add creative flair and texture into your sets. The DDJ-100 features 10 popular Beat FX from Pioneer’s DJM mixer series, plus 4 new FX. The DDJ-1000 features a new MAGVEL crossfader that is highly durable and provides a smooth feel, making scratching super easy. Furthermore, the Pioneer DDJ-1000 now offers 2 USB ports, allowing you to connect 2 laptops at once, making DJ changeovers and B2B performances easier than ever.
The DDJ-1000 offers a 4-channel DJM mixer with a comprehensive Pioneer DJ hardware style selection and control over the effects in the software. This puts less processing power on the laptop, ensuring the software runs smoothly. The DJ controller is ideal for creating unique performance on-the-fly. Use the 16 multi-coloured performance pads to trigger your Hot Cues, Pad FX, the Sampler, Beat Jump, and more. You can also use the Keyboard Mode, which allows you to play a Hot Cue in different semitones. Use the combination of the pads, sound colour FX and new FX to enhance you sets. Add texture and excitement to hype the crowd, and re-arrange a track to keep them on their toes.
- 4-channel portable DJ controller
- Familiar setup and layout to professional CDJ-2000NXS2/DJM-900NXS2 club-standard setup
- New On Jog Display (displays playback time, BPM, waveform, playback position, Hot Cue, Loop points)
- 2 full size jog wheels (bullbearing) with tension adjustment
- For dedicated use with rekordbox DJ software
- Improved MAGVEL crossfader
- 2 USB ports allow you to connect 2 laptops up at once
- 14 Beat FX (10 from popular DJM mixer series, plus 4 new)
- Enigma Jet, Mobias Saw, Mobias Triangle – FX that add sound with an infinite rising or descending feeling)
- Low Cut Echo – echo-derived effect that cuts low frequencies of the echo sound
- Multiple inputs/outputs enable different setups (connect DJ players, analog turntables up together)
- Can be used as standalone DJ mixer without connecting a PC/Mac
- 16 multi-coloured performance pads (8 per deck), trigger Hot Cues, Pad FX, Sampler, and more
- Advanced super-fast search
- Key Shift & Key Sync Buttons – direct control of rekordbox DJ key-related features
- Sound colour FX
- Aluminium/acrylic-finished top panel
- rekordbox dvs ready – requires the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack license key & dedicated Control Vinyl (both available separately)
- Effect selection screen – easily see effect selected and parameters without having to look at laptop
- 2 mic inputs
- USB cable & rekordbox dj license key card included
Pioneer S-DJ60X Monitor
The Pioneer S-DJ60X Monitor is designed to give professional DJs and producers accurate neutral sound and excellent flexibility. Whether you are DJing, producing music or auditioning tracks, the S-DJs faithfully reproduce the original source – while a built-in linear EQ lets you fine-tune the frequencies as needed.
The S-DJ60X active reference speaker is sold as a single speaker.
HIGH-FORCE MAGNET AND BI-AMP CIRCUIT
Excellent reproduction of the original source and a strong bass response.
CHIMNEY SHAPED HEAT SINK
Reduces resonance, eliminating unwanted noise and hum.
INPUTS AND EXTRAS
The Pioneer S-DJ60X monitor features 3 types of inputs (XLR, TRS and RCA) for connection to DJ equipment, computers and mobile devices. The speakers also include an Auto Standby mode that automatically turns itself off when there is no input signal sensed after 25 minutes and powers back on when signal input is detected.
- Designed with DJs and producers in mind
- 5-inch, bi-amplified active monitor speaker
- Delivers accurate and neutral sound
- Compact yet highly rugged design
- High-force magnet and bi-amplified circuit
- Chimney shaped heat sink reduces resonance
- Built-in Linear EQ
- 3 types of inputs (XLR, TRS, RCA)
- Auto Standby mode
- External controller for volume, mute EQ and more
Pioneer HDJ-CUE1 headphones
Start your DJ journey with the Pioneer HDJ-CUE1 headphones. Available in four different models, these fresh units come with modest price tags and bold features.
The HDJ-CUE1 headphones are ideal if you’re getting into DJing. Each model features a professional look and feel, rich sound, foldable design, and a high-quality finish – all for a modest price. Want to listen to music wirelessly? Choose one of the Bluetooth® units for a little extra freedom.
Using the same drivers from our professional HDJ-X5 model, the Pioneer HDJ-CUE1 headphones are specially tuned to make the most of the low frequencies in the bass and kick drums that are important for mixing. This great sound quality is essential so you can hear all the details in the music, enabling you to decide if a track is good enough to play at your next party, and so you’ll know exactly what your friends are going to hear when you drop the track in your set.
Whether you’re performing a mix or just relaxing and listening to music, comfort is crucial. To find the perfect fit, some DJs place their headphones on their head, while others like to drape them around the neck. Either style works great with the HDJ-CUE1 models, which are comfortable to use however you wear them thanks to the swivel mechanism and flexible, cushioned headband. They’ve passed our harsh durability tests too, so you can be sure they’ll handle bumps and knocks when you’re on the move or passing them between friends during back-to-back sets.
To help you express your own unique style, there’s an accessory pack available (HC-CP08 – sold separately) that comes in five different vibrant colors. Choose one of these packs and customize your HDJ-CUE1 headphones by swapping the cable and ear pads for the color that best reflects your personality.
Whether you’re DJing at a party or just listening to tracks at home or on the move, you’ll hear the true richness of your music – loud and clear. Specially tuned to make the most of the low frequencies in the bass and kick drums, all HDJ-CUE1 models feature dynamic drivers. So, as well as feeling the bass in the low-end, you’ll hear the clarity of the mids and high-end sounds. This is really helpful for performing better mixes because you can EQ each track more effectively, get two tracks working perfectly together, and create a smoother overall sound.
Comfortable pro-style design
The HDJ-CUE1 DJ headphones have been designed to look and feel at home alongside our professional range. They’re lightweight and they fold up neatly so you can easily fit them into your bag. And however you like to wear your DJ headphones, you’ll find a comfortable fit. The swivel mechanism enables you to turn the ear cups a full 90 degrees, so you can easily listen with one ear while the other cup rests on the side or back of your head, or while your headphones are draped around your neck. The short, coiled cable is lightweight and keeps things tidy, but it stretches so you can move freely when playing music.
If you choose the HDJ-CUE1, your headphones will come in a dark silver finish for a high-quality look. To match your individual style, the Bluetooth version comes in three different colors with a matte finish: black, white, or red.
Built to last
DJing often puts excessive stress on headphones and the HDJ-CUE1 models are designed to handle heavy use. Each moving part has passed the strict in-house durability tests that we put all our headphones through. Extra-strong metal sliders in the comfy headband bring reliability and extend the life of your DJ headphones, and the cable’s bayonet connector prevents accidental disconnections, while the L-type mini-jack at the other end means you won’t knock it out of place when you’re using DJ gear. You can also remove the cable from the DJ headphones when you’re not using them, preventing stress on the contacts.
Whichever model you choose, you’ll be able to personalize your look by switching the cable and ear pads on your DJ headphones for one of five bright colors with an HC-CP08 accessory pack (available separately). Each pack includes two replacement ear pads and a detachable coiled cable in either orange, yellow, green, blue, or pink.
- Frequency Characteristics: 20Hz – 20kHz (LINE)
- S/N Ratio: 114dB (USB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.002 percent (USB – MASTER1)
- Inputs: LINE/PHONO x 2 (RCA), LINE x 2 (RCA), MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4” TRS jack x 1, 1/4” TRS jack x 1)
- Outputs: MASTER x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), BOOTH OUT x 1 (1/4” TRS jack), PHONES x 2 (1/4” STEREO JACK X 1, 3.5mm stereo mini-jack x 1)
- USB: USB (Type B) x 2
- Dimensions: 708 x 361.4 x 73.4mm
- Weight: 6kg
- Compatible OS (Mac): macOS High Sierra 10.13, mac OS Sierra 10.12, OS X 10.11, 10.10
- Compatible OS (Windows): Windows 10, 8.1, 7
- CPU: Intel processor Core i7, i5, i3, Intel processor Core 2 Duo: 2.0GHz or above
- Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM
Pioneer S-DJ60X Monitor
- Type: Bi-amp, 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers
- Tweeter: 1-inch Soft Dome
- Woofer: 5-inch Aramid Fibre
- Auto Standby: Yes
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 228 x 342 x 295mm
- Weight: 8.5 kg
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 113 dB
- HF Level Adjust: -2 dB/ -1 dB/ 0 dB/ +1 dB
- Class A/B Bi-amp: 140 W
- HF: 35 W (20 W)
- LF: 90 W (50 W)
- Frequency Range: 45 – 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 10 k Ohms
- Power Consumption: 140 W
- 1 RCA (unbalanced)
- 1 TRS (1/4 inch Jack)
- 1 XLR (balanced)
Pioneer HDJ-CUE1 headphones
- Type: Closed, Dynamic
- Frequency response: 5 Hz to 30,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sensitivity: 104 dB
- Maximum input power: 2,000 mW
- Driver: Φ 40 mm
- Weight: 215 g (without cable)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Accessories: 1.2 m coiled cable (extended length 1.8 m), Instruction Manual
DDJ1000, PIONEERDJ, PIONEER1000, PIONEER:1000, DD-J, D-DJ, Pioneer DDJ-1000 DJ Controller, Pioneer DDJ-1000, DM-40 & HDJ-CUE1 Package