This Pioneer DDJ-1000 with Pioneer VM-80 Monitors & Pioneer HDJ-CX Headphones Package contains:
- 1 x Pioneer DDJ-1000 DJ Controller
- 2 x Pioneer VM-80 Monitors
- 1 x Pioneer HDJ-CX headphones
- 1 x Free RCA Cable
The Pioneer DDJ-1000 DJ Controller makes the most of rekordbox dj’s enhanced new features. The professional layout inherited from the flagship NXS2 models, it’s the portable, compact solution for performing at parties and events. The DDJ-1000 features all-new high definition LCD screens on each jog wheel, allowing you to keep your eyes intuitively on the deck.
Fluidly select tracks you didn’t consider compatible thanks to rekordbox dj’s new Related Tracks feature. Bring creative flair to performances with 14 Beat FX – including four new versions – and instantly trigger Hot Cues, Loops and more with the 16 multicoloured Performance Pads.
Portable Controller With Club-Standard Layout
The Pioneer DDJ-1000 combines the portability of a DJ controller with the familiarity of the professional club-standard style setup. The DJ controller is ideal for the professional working DJ. Thanks to its portable design and familiar interface, regular CDJ-2000NXS2/DJM-900NXS2 users will easily get to grips with the DDJ-1000. Additionally, the simple and intuitive interface makes it easy for beginners to pick up and easily create perfect mixes. Take the DDJ-1000 to all your DJ events, clubs and party venues thanks to the compact, portable design. The DDJ-1000 offers a brand new user interface, one which is similar to the multi-player/DJM club-standard setup. It provides 2 full size jog wheels that have been inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS2, but now feature an integrated On Jog display so you can always keep an eye on what your tracks are doing. All the buttons and knobs have been placed similar to the CDJ2000/DJM-900 setup, providing ease of use.
Integrated With Rekordbox Software
The Pioneer DDJ-1000 DJ Controller is rekordbox DVS ready, so it fully works with the new rekordbox software. The new 5.1 version of rekordbox features a range of enhancements to the Related Tracks feature, provide you with more options for quickly finding compatible tracks for the one you’re playing, making your mixes much smoother. This is useful for creating sets with tracks that you might have thought would not work together. Rekordbox 5.1 will feature Automix. This allows you to drop tracks into an Automix playlist, and then rekordbox DJ will mix them accurately and smoothly. Automix uses track information including beat position, BPM, and key to make mixes flow naturally. Whilst the mix is playing, you can also scratch, add FX, and change the order of the tracks.
Now Officially Supports VirtualDJ 2021
The DDJ-1000 performance DJ controller is now officially compatible with VirtualDJ 2021, a DJ application from Atomix Productions.
By connecting the DDJ-1000 via a USB cable to a PC/Mac running VirtualDJ 2021, you can control Hot Cues, Effects, and more using the controller’s club-style interface while keeping an eye on important information such as playback time and waveforms on the Color On Jog Displays.
Also, thanks to the Real-Time Track Separation technology in VirtualDJ 2021, you can separate parts of songs in real time with the EQ knobs and Performance Pads. This enables you to create mashups and remixes on the fly by independently adjusting the levels of vocals, kicks, hi hats, etc. in each track – including those from streaming services.
To use VirtualDJ 2021 with the DDJ-1000, you’ll need a license for the software. Visit the Atomix Productions VirtualDJ 2021 official website for more information on license and system requirements.
The new Colour On Jog display provides you with all the information you need to keep track of your mix. A high definition LCD screen has been placed in the middle of the jog wheel, displaying information such as BPM, waveform, hot cue points, loop points, and playback time. You can also customise this to the way you want, meaning you can focus more on the controller rather than your laptop when mixing and scratching. There is now a dedicated Beat FX display that shows you the selected FX and parameters, making it easier to add creative flair and texture into your sets. The DDJ-100 features 10 popular Beat FX from Pioneer’s DJM mixer series, plus 4 new FX. The DDJ-1000 features a new MAGVEL crossfader that is highly durable and provides a smooth feel, making scratching super easy. Furthermore, the Pioneer DDJ-1000 now offers 2 USB ports, allowing you to connect 2 laptops at once, making DJ changeovers and B2B performances easier than ever.
The Pioneer DDJ-1000 DJ Controller offers a 4-channel DJM mixer with a comprehensive Pioneer DJ hardware style selection and control over the effects in the software. This puts less processing power on the laptop, ensuring the software runs smoothly. The DJ controller is ideal for creating unique performance on-the-fly. Use the 16 multi-coloured performance pads to trigger your Hot Cues, Pad FX, the Sampler, Beat Jump, and more. You can also use the Keyboard Mode, which allows you to play a Hot Cue in different semitones. Use the combination of the pads, sound colour FX and new FX to enhance you sets. Add texture and excitement to hype the crowd, and re-arrange a track to keep them on their toes.
- 4-channel portable DJ controller
- Familiar setup and layout to professional CDJ-2000NXS2/DJM-900NXS2 club-standard setup
- New On Jog Display (displays playback time, BPM, waveform, playback position, Hot Cue, Loop points)
- 2 full size jog wheels (bullbearing) with tension adjustment
- For dedicated use with rekordbox DJ software
- Improved MAGVEL crossfader
- 2 USB ports allow you to connect 2 laptops up at once
- 14 Beat FX (10 from popular DJM mixer series, plus 4 new)
- Enigma Jet, Mobias Saw, Mobias Triangle – FX that add sound with an infinite rising or descending feeling)
- Low Cut Echo – echo-derived effect that cuts low frequencies of the echo sound
- Multiple inputs/outputs enable different setups (connect DJ players, analog turntables up together)
- Can be used as standalone DJ mixer without connecting a PC/Mac
- 16 multi-coloured performance pads (8 per deck), trigger Hot Cues, Pad FX, Sampler, and more
- Advanced super-fast search
- Key Shift & Key Sync Buttons – direct control of rekordbox DJ key-related features
- Sound colour FX
- Aluminium/acrylic-finished top panel
- rekordbox dvs ready – requires the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack license key & dedicated Control Vinyl (both available separately)
- Effect selection screen – easily see effect selected and parameters without having to look at laptop
- 2 mic inputs
- USB cable & rekordbox dj license key card included
The Pioneer DJ VM-80 Active Monitor Speaker includes a Class D amplifier with 96 kHz sampling DSP to enable wide- bandwidth audio reproduction with low distortion and a high-energy sound. And the 4-mm-thick rigid aluminum front baffle suppresses resonance and reduces vibrations.
ARAMID FIBER WOOFER CONES
From min to max volume, Aramid fiber woofer cones provide outstanding punch you’ll feel in the bass and low-mid frequencies. These cones are 30 percent lighter than conventional paper- lined Aramid cones, making them stronger and helping them to pump out deep sounds.
VORTEX BASS ACCELERATOR
The Vortex Bass Accelerator ensures that low-end audio is tight and free from unwanted vibrations, as ribs in the bass reflex port enable air to flow freely from the speaker to deliver pure sound – whether you’re listening to vocals or instrumentals.
CONSTANT DIRECTIVITY HORN
Mid and high frequencies on the Pioneer DJ VM-80 Active Monitor Speaker are delivered with power thanks to the constant directivity horn, which also creates a broad, uniform listening space. The shape of the horn and the woofer edge are designed so the at playback frequency crosses over to the tweeter easily for a natural sound.
To help you tweak the output and nd the perfect sound, each VM speaker includes DSP settings. The Low and High EQ knobs on the rear panel have 4 options each, giving you 16 possible EQ settings that are simple to engage. Choose the one that sounds best for DJing or producing music in your home or studio, depending on the shape, size, and construction of the room.
FRESH, PROFESSIONAL DESIGN
The design of the hexagonal aluminum front baffle brings a fresh look, as well as improved sound quality and durability. Alumite-treated brushed texture gives the speakers a professional nish so they look right at home next to Pioneer DJ gear.
Lightweight and flexible design you can wear comfortably for hours
Even for the longest sets, you’ll feel comfortable wearing the Pioneer HDJ-CX headphones, from your first mix to your last. As well as being incredibly light – weighing just 136g without the cable – they’re ergonomically designed to minimize any stress to your head, neck, or shoulders. The weight distribution of the headband and the earcups, as well as the thickness of the headband cushion, have been carefully adjusted for optimal balance. The diameter of the wire inside the included cables has been reduced and the position of the spiral on the coiled version has been shifted closer to the plug that connects to your mixer, so it balances better with the straight section. What’s more, the stainless steel headband features a ladder-like structure for extra flexibility and stress resistance so you can easily find your perfect fit.
Tight, wide-ranging sound and superior insulation for precise monitoring in any environment
The Pioneer HDJ-CX headphones have been designed from scratch with a brand-new driver unit and special tuning to deliver crystal-clear audio. The new PEEK-PU-PEEK composite film diaphragm2 provides tight sound and a frequency response of 5 Hz to 30 kHz. This means you can clearly hear the kicks, snare drums, and hi-hats for precise monitoring and mixing in any environment. The φ35mm driver units realize the input power to reach 2,000 mW – the maximum enabled by the rigid magnetic circuit design – but also minimize distortion, even at high volume. What’s more, the bass reflex chambers in the housings improve low frequency response even further while the sound insulators create a higher level of audio insulation, so you’ll hear the full bass sound along with every nuance in the music.
Highly robust construction
Don’t let the lightweight feel of these headphones fool you – they’re rugged and built to last. All the components are extra tough, including the steel core of the headband. Made to withstand the rigors of constant use on the road, they’ve passed demanding tests that other professional Pioneer DJ headphones are subjected to, as well as the stringent US Military Standard MIL-STD-810H Shock test.
Interchangeable cables and accessories
Set your headphones up the way you like by choosing from the 2 supplied cables – straight or coiled. To make sure you never lose your ¼” plug adapter, clip the adapter holder neatly onto your cable so it’s always at hand. A pair of replacement ear pads are also included, and you can expect them to come in handy eventually because these headphones should serve you well for a long time.
- Frequency Characteristics: 20Hz – 20kHz (LINE)
- S/N Ratio: 114dB (USB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.002 percent (USB – MASTER1)
- Inputs: LINE/PHONO x 2 (RCA), LINE x 2 (RCA), MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4” TRS jack x 1, 1/4” TRS jack x 1)
- Outputs: MASTER x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), BOOTH OUT x 1 (1/4” TRS jack), PHONES x 2 (1/4” STEREO JACK X 1, 3.5mm stereo mini-jack x 1)
- USB: USB (Type B) x 2
- Dimensions: 708 x 361.4 x 73.4mm
- Weight: 6kg
- Compatible OS (Mac): macOS High Sierra 10.13, mac OS Sierra 10.12, OS X 10.11, 10.10
- Compatible OS (Windows): Windows 10, 8.1, 7
- CPU: Intel processor Core i7, i5, i3, Intel processor Core 2 Duo: 2.0GHz or above
- Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM
- Amplifier Type : Class D with DSP
- LF Amplifier : 90 W (4 Ω)
- HF Amplifier : 30 W (4 Ω)
- Input Connectors (balanced input) : XLR/TRS combo x 1
- Input Connectors (unbalanced input) : RCA x 1
- Input Impedance : 10 kΩ
- Enclosure : Bass reflex
- Enclosure Material : MDF vinyl laminate
- Woofer (LF Driver) : 8″ (203 mm) cones
- Tweeter (HF Driver) : 1″ (25 mm) soft dome
- Reproduction Frequency Band : 34 Hz – 36 kHz
- Accessories : Power cable, Cushioned feet pads, Instruction Manual, Precautions for use, Warranty
POWER UNIT OTHER
- Supported Voltages : AC 110 V – 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption : 60 W
- Power Consumption On Standby Mode : 0.3 W or less
- External Dimensions (W x H x D) : 267x400x325 mm / 10.51” x 15.75 x 12.80”
- Weight : 9.7 kg / 21.4 lbs
|Frequency response||5 Hz – 30 kHz|
|Maximum input power||2,000 mW|
|Driver||φ 35 mm|
|Plug||Ø 3.5 mm stereo mini plug|
1.2 m coiled cable (extended length 3.0 m)
1.6 m straight cable
|Weight||136 g (4.80 oz) without cable|
Warranty (for some regions)
1/4″ stereo plug adapter (threaded type)
Spare ear pads (1 pair)
1/4″ plug adapter holder