The Pioneer DDJ-400 Complete Starter DJ Equipment Package 2 includes the following:
1 x Stagg DJ Laptop Stand
1 x Free Cables
Learning to DJ has never been easier than with the DDJ-400 2-channel DJ controller for rekordbox dj. Packed with features to help you comfortably develop your skills, this controller’s layout mirrors that of our flagship NXS2 set-up, with shared elements like dedicated cue buttons, Beat FX, CDJ-style looping controls and more. As a result, our advanced DJ gear will feel natural to use when you’re ready to progress.
Bundled with our professional performance software, rekordbox dj, its compatible Tutorial feature will help you master this controller’s creative capabilities. Lightweight and portable, take the DDJ-400 with you to practice sessions or parties. You’ll soon feel at home while performing.
You’ll have access to rekordbox dj’s Tutorial feature. Follow along via your computer screen to learn how to use the gear and master DJ techniques.
The DDJ-400’s buttons and knobs are arranged in the same way as those on our professional NXS2 set-up. Develop your skills using an interface similar to that of our club-standard player, and enhance your mixes with Sound Color FX and Beat FX featuring curves taken from our DJM-900NXS2 mixer. You’ll soon feel comfortable performing in DJ booths.
Apply professional FX that match the tempo of the track that’s currently playing by using the Beat FX feature. This will help you craft unique sets even if you’re just starting out.
You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
PC MASTER OUT
For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.
PLUG AND PLAY
With a built-in sound card, simply connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable to power up and begin playing.
- Ideal for beginner and intermediate DJs
- 2-channel DJ controller designed for rekordbox DJ software (free licence copy included)
- Integrated mixer with 3-band EQ
- Club-style layout
- Built-in sound card (audio interface) with plug and play compatibility
- Mic input circuit
- USB bus powered – class compliant
- Grab handles on both sides for easy transportation
- Ultra-responsive jog wheels for low-latency mixing
AV32 Compact Monitor Speakers
Upgrade your sound with the AV32 monitor speakers from M-Audio.
The acoustically-inert MDF cabinets eliminate clarity-robbing resonances. Onboard amplification provides 10 Watts of power per channel. The two-way design features an optimized bass reflex design and OptImage IV waveguides to deliver extended bass and crystal-clear highs.
Offering both a 1/8-inch stereo jack and RCA inputs, the AV32 speakers are compatible with all your gear, including your tablet, computer, or mobile device. The convenient headphone output allows you to work privately at any hour. Ideal for producing all kinds of media, the AV32 monitors are also perfect for gaming, watching videos, and listening to music. Cables are included.
- 3-inch polypropylene-coated woofers for tight, accurate bass
- 1-inch ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters for clear, pristine highs
- OptImage IV tweeter wave guides for superior imaging and detail
- 10-watt per channel amplifier
- RCA inputs for connecting gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers, and more
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop or desktop computer, MP3 player, or other audio sources
- Front-panel 1/8-inch headphone output
- Front-panel volume control
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Attractive black vinyl laminate finish
Numark HF125 On-Ear DJ Headphones
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
- Lightweight design for maximum comfort
- Padded ear cushions for comfortable listening
- Single-sided cord minimizes tangles
- Closed back design for superior isolation
- Software: Rekordbox dj
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- S/N Ratio: 103dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003 percent (USB), 0.005 percent (LINE)
- Inputs: MIC (1/4-inch TS jack)
- Outputs: MASTER (RCA), 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
- USB: 1 USB B port
- Dimensions: 482 x 272.4 x 58.5mm
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Accessories: USB cable, rekordbox dj license key card
- Type: Two-way desktop reference speaker
- Low-Frequency Driver: 3″ diameter, polypropylene-coated, with high-temperature voice coil
- High-Frequency Driver: 1″ diameter, silk cone tweeter
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3.3 kHz
- RMS SPL: 101.5 dB @ 1 meter
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB (typical, A-weighted)
- Input Connectors: Left and right RCA line input and 1/8″ aux input
- Polarity: Positive signal at “+” input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- Dynamic Power: 10 watts continuous, per channel into 4 Ω
- Input Impedance: 10 k Ω unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 100 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Indicator: Blue power LED for aligning wave guide
- Power Requirements: 100-120V/~50/60 Hz, 220-240V/~50/60 Hz; powered via detachable 2-conductor line cord
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Dimensions: 7.5″ x 5.1″ x 6.1″ (19 cm x 13 cm x 15.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.6 lbs (2.55 kg)
- Cord Length: 6′
- Colour: Black and Silver
- Speaker Drivers: 40mm Mylar
- Connector: 1/4″
Pioneer DDJ-400 Complete Starter DJ Equipment Package 2, Pioneer DDJ-400, DDJ400, Pioneer DDJ400, DDJ-400, Pioneer DDJ,