The Pioneer DDJ-200 starter equipment package includes the following:
- 1 x DDJ-200 Smart DJ Controller
- 1 x DM-40 Speakers
- 1 x HF125 Headphones
- 1 x 3m Stereo mini-jack to RCA cable
Enter the world of DJing with the Pioneer DDJ-200 Smart DJ Controller, our new smartphone and iPhone compatible smart DJ controller. Priced at just £139 the DDJ-200 makes it easy to start DJing with the help of the Tutorial feature in our app, WeDJ for iPhone (ver. 2.0), which you can download for free from the App Store. For over 25 years we’ve been making DJ equipment, software, professional audio gear, and music production tools that have been used by everyone from bedroom DJs to global stars.
Now, the DDJ-200 offers anyone – regardless of their musical or technical knowledge – an intuitive way to make the leap into mixing music. Designed with beginners and hobbyists in mind, the smart DJ controller is compatible with a variety of music streaming apps and offers access to features that demystify many aspects of the craft. You can use the DDJ-200 to mix tracks at home or on the go and take your first steps as an artist.
Support For Music Streaming Services
Connect the DDJ-200 to your iPhone and mix songs from your iTunes via our app, WeDJ. Or connect the software to SoundCloud Go+ and Beatport’s new Beatport LINK streaming service to access huge online sources of music. Download Algoriddim’s djay iOS app and you can mix tracks from Spotify (Premium account required), or download MWM SAS’s edjing Mix iOS/Android app and access content from Deezer. Find more information about iOS/Android app compatibility and music streaming
The layout of the buttons and dials on the DDJ-200 inherits the style of our professional DJ equipment to make it simple for you to get hands-on and find all the controls you need to perform. To help you get to grips with DJing as quickly as possible, we’ve added the Tutorial and Transition FX features to WeDJ for iPhone, both of which are popular with beginners.
To help keep your DDJ-200 safe from bumps and scrapes on the road, the DJC-200 BAG will be available from May at an SRP of €49. The DJ controller fits snugly into the custom-designed protective bag which features an EVA Durashock molded body, impact-resistant egg-foam, black ballistic polyester, and a soft, fleeced lining.
DDJ200, PIONEER DDJ, DD-J200, DDJ-200, DJ CONTROLLER
The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from our professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO* technology for a wider reach and sweet spot.
All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home.
The DM-40 speakers are sold as a pair.
FRONT-LOADED BASS REFLEX SYSTEM
4-inch fiberglass woofers output a strong, punchy bass from the front, while grooves on the ducts reduce air friction. This way you’ll feel a tight bass kick even when the monitors are positioned against the wall.
3D STEREO SOUND
The DM-40’s ¾-inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with DECO convex diffusers that channel high frequencies in every direction. So you’ll enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand.
Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low-distortion. Plus the tweeter and woofer are perfectly aligned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies.
- Power cord
- Speaker cable (for left/right channel connection)
- Operating instructions
Numark HF125 On-Ear DJ Headphones
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
- Lightweight design for maximum comfort
- Padded ear cushions for comfortable listening
- Single-sided cord minimizes tangles
- Closed back design for superior isolation
Pioneer DDJ-200, DDJ200, Pioneer DDJ200, DDJ-200, Pioneer DDJ, Pioneer DDJ-200 Starter DJ Equipment Package, Smart DJ
- Input / Output terminals: USB (Type B) x 1
- Power Supply: USB Bus Powered
- Power Consumption: DC 5V, 500mA
- Bluetooth Specification: Bluetooth 4.2 (Low Energy)
- Max Dimensions (WxDxH): 378 x 208 x 48.2 mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg / 2.6 lb
- Accessories: USB Cable, Split Cable, Warranty (for some regions), Quick Start Guide (Rekordbox): Quick Start Guide (djay), Quick Start Guide (edjing Mix)
- Type: 2-way bass reflex active monitor speaker
- Tweeter: 3/4-inch soft dome tweeter
- Woofer: 4-inch fibreglass woofer
- Amplifier output: Left channel: 21 W/4 Ω, Class AB
- Right channel: 21 W/4 Ω, Class AB
- Input ports: RCA x 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini plug x 1
- Output ports: Headphone output x 1
- Input impedance: 10 k Ω
- Power consumption: 35 W
- Stand-by power consumption: 0.5 W or less
- Left channel dimensions: 146 x 227 x 223 mm (W x H x D)
- Right channel dimensions: 146 x 223 x 210 mm
- Left channel weight: 2.7 kg
- Right channel weight: 2.2 kg
- Cord Length: 6′
- Colour: Black and Silver
- Speaker Drivers: 40mm Mylar
- Connector: 1/4″