This Pioneer DDJ-400, DM-40D and HDJ-X5 DJ Package Includes:
- 1 x Pioneer DDJ-400 DJ Controller
- 1 x DM-40D Speakers
- 1 x HDJ-X5 Headphones
- 1 x 3m RCA cable
Learning to DJ has never been easier than with the Pioneer DDJ-400 2-channel DJ controller for rekordbox dj. Packed with features to help you comfortably develop your skills, this controller’s layout mirrors that of our flagship NXS2 set-up, with shared elements like dedicated cue buttons, Beat FX, CDJ-style looping controls and more. As a result, our advanced DJ gear will feel natural to use when you’re ready to progress.
Bundled with our professional performance software, rekordbox dj, its compatible Tutorial feature will help you master this controller’s creative capabilities. Lightweight and portable, take the Pioneer DDJ-400 with you to practice sessions or parties. You’ll soon feel at home while performing.
You’ll have access to rekordbox dj’s Tutorial feature. Follow along via your computer screen to learn how to use the gear and master DJ techniques.
The Pioneer DDJ-400 ’s buttons and knobs are arranged in the same way as those on our professional NXS2 set-up. Develop your skills using an interface similar to that of our club-standard player, and enhance your mixes with Sound Color FX and Beat FX featuring curves taken from our DJM-900NXS2 mixer. You’ll soon feel comfortable performing in DJ booths.
Apply professional FX that match the tempo of the track that’s currently playing by using the Beat FX feature. This will help you craft unique sets even if you’re just starting out.
You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
PC MASTER OUT
For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.
PLUG AND PLAY
With a built-in sound card, simply connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable to power up and begin playing.
- Ideal for beginner and intermediate DJs
- 2-channel DJ controller designed for rekordbox DJ software (free licence copy included)
- Integrated mixer with 3-band EQ
- Club-style layout
- Built-in sound card (audio interface) with plug and play compatibility
- Mic input circuit
- USB bus powered – class compliant
- Grab handles on both sides for easy transportation
- Ultra-responsive jog wheels for low-latency mixing
The 4-inch DM-40D desktop monitor system produces powerful, high-quality sound. Sold in pairs and available in black or white, the speakers offer multiple inputs and a 2-way sound mode for easily switching from DJ to Production mode.
ADVANCED DESIGN FOR HIGH‑QUALITY SOUND
Each DM-40D speaker boasts a Class D amplifier with 96 kHz sampling DSP, updated DECO convex diffusers and a 4-inch woofer that’s perfectly aligned with the tweeter. As a result, the desktop monitor system produces pure, balanced bass sound, crystal-clear high frequencies, and plenty of power when you need it.
2-WAY SOUND MODE
Want to DJ or make your own music? Flip the switch to choose either DJ mode or Production mode and the DSP settings will be optimized for the task.
EASY TO USE
Connecting and disconnecting your headphones is simple via the socket on the front panel and the level knob is also right in front of you.
With RCA and mini jack input terminals, you can connect different kinds of gear such as DJ controllers and mixers, or the laptop or soundcard you use for producing your own music.
SMART DESIGN, AVAILABLE IN BLACK OR WHITE
Bring a slick, professional look to your setup. The finish of the black DM-40D matches perfectly with
classic DJ gear while the white DM40D-W might better complement the interior design of your home.
Quality Sound Performance
Hear your tracks loud and clear wherever you are with the HDJ-X5 headphones (which are included in this Pioneer DDJ-400 package). By taking on board feedback from DJs and analysing many different styles of monitoring, Pioneer DJ made sure their new DJ headphone range includes all the features needed for performing at every level. Thanks to the high-quality audio design inherited from our previous professional DJ headphones, you can enjoy distortion-free monitoring, even at high volumes, wherever you go.
Solid, Refined Design
The HDJ-X headphones are designed to be flexible. Their swivel mechanism allows you to wear them comfortably, whichever way you prefer, for long periods of time. No need to worry about bumps and knocks during transport as these DJ headphones can handle severe conditions and heavy use. They even cleared the US Military Standard Shock test.
- Astonishing sound quality with an incredibly comfortable fit
- Newly designed 40mm drivers with copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coils
- Driver’s magnetic circuitry optimized for superior noise suppression and excellent tuning
- Distortion-free monitoring, even at high volumes
- High quality 1.2m (1.8m extended length) coiled cable with L-type mini-jack connection
- All HDJ models have cleared the US Military Standard Shock Test (MIL-STD-810G)
- Housing design reduces pressure on your head
- Outer-texture of housing enhances grip
- Flexible and durable headband with flexible swivel
- Refined look with durable construction
- 4-core consistent twisted-structure cable provides astounding stereo channel separation
- High-quality audio design inherited from Pioneer’s previous professional DJ headphones
- Software: Rekordbox dj
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- S/N Ratio: 103dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003 percent (USB), 0.005 percent (LINE)
- Inputs: MIC (1/4-inch TS jack)
- Outputs: MASTER (RCA), 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
- USB: 1 USB B port
- Dimensions: 482 x 272.4 x 58.5mm
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Accessories: USB cable, rekordbox dj license key card
- Type2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers
Amplifier: type Class D with DSP
Amplifier output: Lch: 19 W / 4 Ω, Rch: 19 W / 4 Ω
Input terminals: (unbalanced input) RCA pin jack x 1
3.5-mm stereo mini jack × 1
Input impedance: 10 kΩ
Output terminal: 3.5-mm stereo mini jack x 1
Enclosure: Bass reflex
Enclosure material: MDF vinyl laminate
Woofer (LF driver): 4” (102 mm) fiberglass cones
Tweeter (HF driver): 3/4” (19 mm) soft dome
Supported voltages: AC 110 V — 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
Power consumption: 20 W
Power consumption during
standby mode: 0.3 W or less
Max dimensions (W × D × H): Lch: 146 × 227 × 223 mm / 5.75” × 8.94” × 8.78” Rch: 146 × 227 × 212 mm / 5.75” × 8.94” × 8.35”
Weight: Lch: 2.5 kg / 5.5 lbs Rch: 2.2 kg / 4.9 lbs
Power cord, Audio converter cable (3.5 mm stereo mini plug to RCA), Speaker cord, Bottom cushions, Quick Start Guide, Precautions for Use, Warranty (for selected regions)
- Headphone Type: Closed Back, Dynamic
- Driver Units: 40mm Dome-Type
- Cord: 1.2m Coiled Cable (1.8m Extended Length) – L-Type Mini-Jack
- Weight (Without Cord): 269g
- Maximum Input Power: 2000mW
- Output Sound Level: 102dB
- Frequency Respone: 5Hz to 30kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Included Accessories:
- 6.3mm Stereo Plug Adapter (Threaded Type)
- Carry Pouch
Starter kit, Package DJ, Pioneer DDJ-400, DM-40 and HDJ-X5 DJ Package