This Pioneer DDJ-400, S-DJ50X and HDJ-X5 DJ Package Includes:
- 1 x DDJ-400 DJ Controller
- 2 x Pioneer S-DJ50X Monitor Speaker
- 1 x HDJ-X5 Headphones
- 1 x 3m RCA cable
Learning to DJ has never been easier than with the Pioneer DDJ-400 DJ Controller for rekordbox dj. Packed with features to help you comfortably develop your skills, this controller’s layout mirrors that of our flagship NXS2 set-up, with shared elements like dedicated cue buttons, Beat FX, CDJ-style looping controls and more. As a result, our advanced DJ gear will feel natural to use when you’re ready to progress.
Bundled with our professional performance software, rekordbox dj, its compatible Tutorial feature will help you master this controller’s creative capabilities. Lightweight and portable, take the DDJ-400 with you to practice sessions or parties. You’ll soon feel at home while performing.
You’ll have access to rekordbox dj’s Tutorial feature. Follow along via your computer screen to learn how to use the gear and master DJ techniques.
The DDJ-400’s buttons and knobs are arranged in the same way as those on our professional NXS2 set-up. Develop your skills using an interface similar to that of our club-standard player, and enhance your mixes with Sound Color FX and Beat FX featuring curves taken from our DJM-900NXS2 mixer. You’ll soon feel comfortable performing in DJ booths.
Apply professional FX that match the tempo of the track that’s currently playing by using the Beat FX feature. This will help you craft unique sets even if you’re just starting out.
You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
PC MASTER OUT
For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.
PLUG AND PLAY
With a built-in sound card, simply connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable to power up and begin playing.
- Ideal for beginner and intermediate DJs
- 2-channel DJ controller designed for rekordbox DJ software (free licence copy included)
- Integrated mixer with 3-band EQ
- Club-style layout
- Built-in sound card (audio interface) with plug and play compatibility
- Mic input circuit
- USB bus powered – class compliant
- Grab handles on both sides for easy transportation
- Ultra-responsive jog wheels for low-latency mixing
The S-DJ Series of active reference speakers is designed to give professional DJs and producers accurate neutral sound and excellent flexibility. Whether you are DJing, producing music or auditioning tracks, the S-DJs faithfully reproduce the original source – while a built-in linear EQ lets you fine-tune the frequencies as needed.
The S-DJ50X active reference speaker is sold as a single speaker.
HIGH-FORCE MAGNET AND BI-AMP CIRCUIT
Excellent reproduction of the original source and a strong bass response.
CHIMNEY SHAPED HEAT SINK
Reduces resonance, eliminating unwanted noise and hum.
INPUTS AND EXTRAS
The S-DJ50X features 3 types of inputs (XLR, TRS and RCA) for connection to DJ equipment, computers and mobile devices. The speakers also include an Auto Standby mode that automatically turns itself off when there is no input signal sensed after 25 minutes and powers back on when signal input is detected.
- Designed with DJs and producers in mind
- 5-inch, bi-amplified active monitor speaker
- Delivers accurate and neutral sound
- Compact yet highly rugged design
- High-force magnet and bi-amplified circuit
- Chimney shaped heat sink reduces resonance
- Built-in Linear EQ
- 3 types of inputs (XLR, TRS, RCA)
- Auto Standby mode
- External controller for volume, mute EQ and more
Quality Sound Performance
Hear your tracks loud and clear wherever you are with the HDJ-X5. By taking on board feedback from DJs and analysing many different styles of monitoring, Pioneer DJ made sure their new DJ headphone range includes all the features needed for performing at every level. Thanks to the high-quality audio design inherited from our previous professional DJ headphones, you can enjoy distortion-free monitoring, even at high volumes, wherever you go.
Solid, Refined Design
The HDJ-X headphones are designed to be flexible. Their swivel mechanism allows you to wear them comfortably, whichever way you prefer, for long periods of time. No need to worry about bumps and knocks during transport as these DJ headphones can handle severe conditions and heavy use. They even cleared the US Military Standard Shock test.
- Astonishing sound quality with an incredibly comfortable fit
- Newly designed 40mm drivers with copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coils
- Driver’s magnetic circuitry optimized for superior noise suppression and excellent tuning
- Distortion-free monitoring, even at high volumes
- High quality 1.2m (1.8m extended length) coiled cable with L-type mini-jack connection
- All HDJ models have cleared the US Military Standard Shock Test (MIL-STD-810G)
- Housing design reduces pressure on your head
- Outer-texture of housing enhances grip
- Flexible and durable headband with flexible swivel
- Refined look with durable construction
- 4-core consistent twisted-structure cable provides astounding stereo channel separation
- High-quality audio design inherited from Pioneer’s previous professional DJ headphones
- Software: Rekordbox dj
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- S/N Ratio: 103dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003 percent (USB), 0.005 percent (LINE)
- Inputs: MIC (1/4-inch TS jack)
- Outputs: MASTER (RCA), 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
- USB: 1 USB B port
- Dimensions: 482 x 272.4 x 58.5mm
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Accessories: USB cable, rekordbox dj license key card
- Type: Bi-amp, 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers
- Tweeter: 1-inch Soft Dome
- Woofer: 5-inch Aramid Fibre
- Auto Standby: Yes
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 197 x 301 x 262mm
- Weight: 6.5 kg
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 107 dB
- HF Level Adjust: -2 dB/ -1 dB/ 0 dB/ +1 dB
- Class A/B Bi-amp: 80 W
- HF: 26 W (15 W)
- LF: 54 W (30 W)
- Frequency Range: 50 – 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 10 k Ohms
- Power Consumption: 100 W
- 1 RCA (unbalanced)
- 1 TRS (1/4 inch Jack)
- 1 XLR (balanced)
- Headphone Type: Closed Back, Dynamic
- Driver Units: 40mm Dome-Type
- Cord: 1.2m Coiled Cable (1.8m Extended Length) – L-Type Mini-Jack
- Weight (Without Cord): 269g
- Maximum Input Power: 2000mW
- Output Sound Level: 102dB
- Frequency Respone: 5Hz to 30kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Included Accessories:
- 6.3mm Stereo Plug Adapter (Threaded Type)
- Carry Pouch
Starter kit, Package DJ, Pioneer DDJ-400, S-DJ50X and HDJ-X5 DJ Package