The Pioneer DDJ-800 DJ Controller & Pioneer DM-40 Package contains:
- Pioneer DDJ-800 Rekordbox DJ Controller
- Pioneer DM-40 Active Monitor Speakers
- Sennheiser HD 25 Headphones Blue LE
- 3m RCA Cable
Pioneer DDJ-800 Rekordbox DJ Controller
Have that pro setup ready wherever you are with the Pioneer DDJ-800 Rekordbox DJ Controller, a new compact 2-channel DJ performance controller for dedicated use with their coveted professional performance application, rekordbox dj.
Inheriting the layout design of the DDJ-1000, which has earned a strong reputation with professional DJs who perform at weddings, parties, and events outside the club environment – the DDJ-800 packs a host of performance features into a lighter body whilst still maintaining that pro spec.
The DDJ-800 is designed to help you get the most from the new features coming to the software with the release of rekordbox v5.5.0.
Compact, lighter, portable body
Take the DDJ-800 wherever you want thanks to its portable design, which is smaller than the DDJ-1000 by 22% in volume and 1.3 kg in weight.
Plug and play
Simply connect the DDJ-800* to your PC/Mac to enable rekordbox dj. You don’t need to enter a license key to use the software with the controller.
Color On Jog Display for quick reference to enable accurate performances
The Pioneer DDJ-800 Rekordbox DJ Controller is our first 2-channel controller to feature high-definition LCD screens showing information such as playback time, BPM, and waveforms in the center of each jog wheel. Cue Scope indicates the distance in bars from the current playback position to Hot Cue points and Loop points, enabling you to mix quickly and more accurately. You can choose to display full artwork on the displays, helping you instantly identify the track loaded on a deck by simply looking at the jog wheel.
Feedback Reducer – the first feature on a DJ controller to lessen microphone “howling”
Pass the mic around with confidence. The DDJ-800 is the first controller that supports the new Feedback Reducer feature in rekordbox dj, which instantly detects the “howling” frequency of feedback and brings it down. Plus, two independent mic inputs give you greater flexibility when you’re juggling DJs, MCs, and guest speakers.
Club-style layout and features
Perform with the DDJ-800 as if you’re using our flagship setup. All the buttons, knobs, and faders on the controller are arranged and used in the same way as those on our club-standard CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2 setup.
Use Feeling Adjust to set the resistance on the jog wheels to your preferred weight for scratching and spice up your sets with the popular Sound Color FX and Beat FX from our DJM mixer series. You can instantly reference BPM and the name of the selected FX without looking at your PC/Mac thanks to the dedicated Beat FX display, making it easy to use the FX whenever inspiration strikes.
Audio mixer feature – control external input volume
You can use the DDJ-800 as a mixer to control the volume of audio input from an external device – even when you’re using it on its own*3 – by adjusting the trims, channel faders and EQs. And, when the controller is connected to rekordbox dj, you can use Sound Color FX and Beat FX too.
Use the 16 tactile illuminated rubber pads (8 per deck) to trigger Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump, Sampler, Keyboard mode, and more
Advanced Super Fast Search
Quickly reach any playback position.
*1 In the DJ controller market with the microphone howling feature (according to the research conducted by Pioneer DJ Corporation, April 8, 2019).
*2 To use Feedback Reducer, update rekordbox dj to the latest version (ver. 5.5.0).
*3 Beat FX, Sound Color FX, and selected other rekordbox features are not available when rekordbox dj is not connected.
*4 Requires the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack license key and dedicated control vinyl (both available separately).
*5 To use rekordbox dj on your computer without connecting the DDJ-800, activate the rekordbox dj license (a license key card is included in the box).
Pioneer DM-40 Active Monitor Speakers, Black
The compact Pioneer DM-40 Active Monitor Speakers bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from our professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO* technology for a wider reach and sweet spot.
All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home.
The DM-40 speakers are sold as a pair.
FRONT-LOADED BASS REFLEX SYSTEM
4-inch fiberglass woofers output a strong, punchy bass from the front, while grooves on the ducts reduce air friction. This way you’ll feel a tight bass kick even when the monitors are positioned against the wall.
3D STEREO SOUND
The DM-40’s ¾-inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with DECO convex diffusers that channel high frequencies in every direction. So you’ll enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand.
Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low-distortion. Plus the tweeter and woofer are perfectly aligned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies.
- Power cord
- Speaker cable (for left/right channel connection)
- Operating instructions
Sennheiser HD 25 Headphones
The Sennheiser HD 25 Headphones are very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods. Considered to be the “Industry Standard” for DJ Headphones, these headphones are often found in DJ Booths, small and large, around the world!
Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back Sennheiser HD 25 headphones are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals’ working headphones.
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
Pioneer DDJ-800 DJ Controller
- Frequency Characteristics: 20Hz – 20kHz (LINE)
- S/N Ratio: 111dB (USB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Below 0.003 percent (USB)
- Inputs: LINE/PHONO × 2 (RCA x 2), AUX × 1 (RCA x 1), MIC × 2 (XLR & 1/4-inch TRS jack x 1, 1/4-inch TRS jack x 1)
- Outputs: MASTER x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), BOOTH OUT x 1 (1/4-inch TRS jack), PHONES x 2 (1/4-inch stereo phone jack x 1, 3.5-mm stereo mini jack x 1)
- USB: USB (Type B) x 1
- Dimensions: 632.0 × 334.5 × 69.7 mm
- Weight: 4.7kg
- Compatible OS (Mac): macOS Mojave 10.14, mac OS Sierra 10.13, mac OS Sierra 10.12
- Compatible OS (Windows): Windows 10, 8.1, 7
- CPU: Intel processor Core i7, i5, i3
- Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM
Pioneer DM-40 Active Monitor Speakers
- Type: 2-way bass reflex active monitor speaker
- Tweeter: 3/4-inch soft dome tweeter
- Woofer: 4-inch fibreglass woofer
- Amplifier output: Left channel: 21 W/4 Ω, Class AB
- Right channel: 21 W/4 Ω, Class AB
- Input ports: RCA x 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini plug x 1
- Output ports: Headphone output x 1
- Input impedance: 10 k Ω
- Power consumption: 35 W
- Stand-by power consumption: 0.5 W or less
- Left channel dimensions: 146 x 227 x 223 mm (W x H x D)
- Right channel dimensions: 146 x 223 x 210 mm
- Left channel weight: 2.7 kg
- Right channel weight: 2.2 kg
Sennheiser HD 25 Headphones
- Frequency Reponse: 16Hz – 22kHz
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic, Closed
- Nominal Impedance: 70 Ohms
- Load Rating: 20mW
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 120dB
- THD: <0.3%
- Ear Coupling: Supraaural
- Jack Connector: 3.5mm/6.3mm Stereo
- Contact Pressure: ~2.5N
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 140g