The Pioneer DDJ-SB3 Complete Starter DJ Equipment Package includes the following:
1 x Stagg DJ Laptop Stand
1 x Free Cables
The Pioneer DDJ-SB3 DJ Controller combines the popular features of the DDJ-SB2 with their leading Serato DJ controllers to make learning to DJ more accessible than ever. The ideal tool for beginners looking to hone their skills, this 2-channel controller is easy to navigate, featuring a professional-style layout inspired by our top DDJ-S range. Master Serato DJ Lite, then when you’re ready, purchase Serato DJ Pro to progress on the one machine.
Transition between tracks with ease thanks to the added FX Fade feature and experiment with scratch effects without using turntables via the new Pad Scratch function. Co-developed with DJ Jazzy Jeff, this technique adds scratch recordings to tracks at a touch of the Performance Pads.
All of the features were designed to be where you need them, when you need them. The layout inherits elements from our DDJ-S series with jog wheels, Performance Pads, play and cue buttons in addition to independent Auto Loop buttons and all knobs and fader positions arranged in an easy-to-reach way that mimics professional gear.
Add scratch effects to cued and currently playing songs without a turntable thanks to Pad Scratch. This new effect lets you reproduce, and create patterns from, eight of hip hop legend DJ Jazzy Jeff’s different scratch recordings. As the speed automatically matches the BPM, you won’t need to worry about breaking rhythm.
Whether you’re an experienced DJ or beginner, mixing is seamless with the FX Fade feature. By reducing the volume and applying FX at the same time, FX Fade smoothly blends tracks – even those from clashing genres. Choose eight combinations of the following four FX patterns – high pass filter, low pass filter, loop playback and back spin.
The Pioneer DDJ-SB3 DJ Controller is constructed from premium materials and audio circuitry. Its robust build ensures durability, while the distinctive styling and aluminium jog wheel deliver a professional feel.
LARGE JOG WHEELS
It may be compact, but the DDJ-SB3 features large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy.
- New Pad Scratch for easy, professional scratch performances
- New FX FADE for smooth mixing – easily transition between songs
- Intuitive interface
- Sync button
- Auto loop
- Designed for Serato DJ Lite
- 16 performance pads in total (8 per deck)
- Mix with 4 decks with dedicated 3 and 4 buttons on each deck
- USB plug & play straight into laptop (no audio drivers required)
- Master RCA output for connecting up to speakers
- Mic input
- Built-in sound card (audio interface)
AV32 Compact Monitor Speakers
Upgrade your sound with the AV32 monitor speakers from M-Audio.
The acoustically-inert MDF cabinets eliminate clarity-robbing resonances. Onboard amplification provides 10 Watts of power per channel. The two-way design features an optimized bass reflex design and OptImage IV waveguides to deliver extended bass and crystal-clear highs.
Offering both a 1/8-inch stereo jack and RCA inputs, the AV32 speakers are compatible with all your gear, including your tablet, computer, or mobile device. The convenient headphone output allows you to work privately at any hour. Ideal for producing all kinds of media, the AV32 monitors are also perfect for gaming, watching videos, and listening to music. Cables are included.
- 3-inch polypropylene-coated woofers for tight, accurate bass
- 1-inch ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters for clear, pristine highs
- OptImage IV tweeter wave guides for superior imaging and detail
- 10-watt per channel amplifier
- RCA inputs for connecting gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers, and more
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop or desktop computer, MP3 player, or other audio sources
- Front-panel 1/8-inch headphone output
- Front-panel volume control
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Attractive black vinyl laminate finish
Numark HF125 On-Ear DJ Headphones
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
- Lightweight design for maximum comfort
- Padded ear cushions for comfortable listening
- Single-sided cord minimizes tangles
- Closed back design for superior isolation
- Software: Serato DJ Lite (previously known as Serato DJ Intro)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005 percent
- S/N Ratio: 103dB (USB)
- Inputs: Mic x 1 (1/4” TS jack)
- Outputs: Master x 1 (RCA x 1), phones x 1 (3.5mm stereo mini jack x 1)
- USB: USB (Type B)
- Power Supply: USB bus power (DC 5V)
- Power Consumption: 500mA
- Dimensions: 486.2 x 272.4 x 58.5mm
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Accessories: USB cable
- Type: Two-way desktop reference speaker
- Low-Frequency Driver: 3″ diameter, polypropylene-coated, with high-temperature voice coil
- High-Frequency Driver: 1″ diameter, silk cone tweeter
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3.3 kHz
- RMS SPL: 101.5 dB @ 1 meter
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB (typical, A-weighted)
- Input Connectors: Left and right RCA line input and 1/8″ aux input
- Polarity: Positive signal at “+” input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- Dynamic Power: 10 watts continuous, per channel into 4 Ω
- Input Impedance: 10 k Ω unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 100 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Indicator: Blue power LED for aligning wave guide
- Power Requirements: 100-120V/~50/60 Hz, 220-240V/~50/60 Hz; powered via detachable 2-conductor line cord
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Dimensions: 7.5″ x 5.1″ x 6.1″ (19 cm x 13 cm x 15.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.6 lbs (2.55 kg)
- Cord Length: 6′
- Colour: Black and Silver
- Speaker Drivers: 40mm Mylar
- Connector: 1/4″
Pioneer DDJ-SB3 Complete Starter DJ Equipment Package , Pioneer DDJ-SB3, DDJSB3, Pioneer DDJSB3, DDJ-SB3, Pioneer DDJ,