This Pioneer DJ Equipment Package Includes:
- 1 x DDJ-SB3 DJ Controller
- 1 x DM-40 Speakers
- 1 x HDJ-X5 Headphones
- 1 x 3m RCA Cable
Pioneer DJ have combined the popular features of the DDJ-SB2 with their leading Serato DJ controllers to make learning to DJ more accessible than ever. The ideal tool for beginners looking to hone their skills, this 2-channel controller is easy to navigate, featuring a professional-style layout inspired by our top DDJ-S range. Master Serato DJ Lite, then when you’re ready, purchase Serato DJ Pro to progress on the one machine.
Transition between tracks with ease thanks to the added FX Fade feature and experiment with scratch effects without using turntables via the new Pad Scratch function. Co-developed with DJ Jazzy Jeff, this technique adds scratch recordings to tracks at a touch of the Performance Pads.
All of the features were designed to be where you need them, when you need them. The layout inherits elements from our DDJ-S series with jog wheels, Performance Pads, play and cue buttons in addition to independent Auto Loop buttons and all knobs and fader positions arranged in an easy-to-reach way that mimics professional gear.
Add scratch effects to cued and currently playing songs without a turntable thanks to Pad Scratch. This new effect lets you reproduce, and create patterns from, eight of hip hop legend DJ Jazzy Jeff’s different scratch recordings. As the speed automatically matches the BPM, you won’t need to worry about breaking rhythm.
Whether you’re an experienced DJ or beginner, mixing is seamless with the FX Fade feature. By reducing the volume and applying FX at the same time, FX Fade smoothly blends tracks – even those from clashing genres. Choose eight combinations of the following four FX patterns – high pass filter, low pass filter, loop playback and back spin.
The DDJ-SB3 is constructed from premium materials and audio circuitry. Its robust build ensures durability, while the distinctive styling and aluminium jog wheel deliver a professional feel.
LARGE JOG WHEELS
It may be compact, but the DDJ-SB3 features large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy.
- New Pad Scratch for easy, professional scratch performances
- New FX FADE for smooth mixing – easily transition between songs
- Intuitive interface
- Sync button
- Auto loop
- Designed for Serato DJ Lite
- 16 performance pads in total (8 per deck)
- Mix with 4 decks with dedicated 3 and 4 buttons on each deck
- USB plug & play straight into laptop (no audio drivers required)
- Master RCA output for connecting up to speakers
- Mic input
- Built-in sound card (audio interface)
The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from our professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO* technology for a wider reach and sweet spot.
All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home.
The DM-40 speakers are sold as a pair.
FRONT-LOADED BASS REFLEX SYSTEM
4-inch fiberglass woofers output a strong, punchy bass from the front, while grooves on the ducts reduce air friction. This way you’ll feel a tight bass kick even when the monitors are positioned against the wall.
3D STEREO SOUND
The DM-40’s ¾-inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with DECO convex diffusers that channel high frequencies in every direction. So you’ll enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand.
Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low-distortion. Plus the tweeter and woofer are perfectly aligned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies.
- Power cord
- Speaker cable (for left/right channel connection)
- Operating instructions
Quality Sound Performance
Hear your tracks loud and clear wherever you are with the HDJ-X5. By taking on board feedback from DJs and analysing many different styles of monitoring, Pioneer DJ made sure their new DJ headphone range includes all the features needed for performing at every level. Thanks to the high-quality audio design inherited from our previous professional DJ headphones, you can enjoy distortion-free monitoring, even at high volumes, wherever you go.
Solid, Refined Design
The HDJ-X headphones are designed to be flexible. Their swivel mechanism allows you to wear them comfortably, whichever way you prefer, for long periods of time. No need to worry about bumps and knocks during transport as these DJ headphones can handle severe conditions and heavy use. They even cleared the US Military Standard Shock test.
- Astonishing sound quality with an incredibly comfortable fit
- Newly designed 40mm drivers with copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coils
- Driver’s magnetic circuitry optimized for superior noise suppression and excellent tuning
- Distortion-free monitoring, even at high volumes
- High quality 1.2m (1.8m extended length) coiled cable with L-type mini-jack connection
- All HDJ models have cleared the US Military Standard Shock Test (MIL-STD-810G)
- Housing design reduces pressure on your head
- Outer-texture of housing enhances grip
- Flexible and durable headband with flexible swivel
- Refined look with durable construction
- 4-core consistent twisted-structure cable provides astounding stereo channel separation
- High-quality audio design inherited from Pioneer’s previous professional DJ headphones
- Software: Serato DJ Lite (previously known as Serato DJ Intro)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005 percent
- S/N Ratio: 103dB (USB)
- Inputs: Mic x 1 (1/4” TS jack)
- Outputs: Master x 1 (RCA x 1), phones x 1 (3.5mm stereo mini jack x 1)
- USB: USB (Type B)
- Power Supply: USB bus power (DC 5V)
- Power Consumption: 500mA
- Dimensions: 486.2 x 272.4 x 58.5mm
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Accessories: USB cable
- Type: 2-way bass reflex active monitor speaker
- Tweeter: 3/4-inch soft dome tweeter
- Woofer: 4-inch fibreglass woofer
- Amplifier output: Left channel: 21 W/4 Ω, Class AB
- Right channel: 21 W/4 Ω, Class AB
- Input ports: RCA x 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini plug x 1
- Output ports: Headphone output x 1
- Input impedance: 10 k Ω
- Power consumption: 35 W
- Stand-by power consumption: 0.5 W or less
- Left channel dimensions: 146 x 227 x 223 mm (W x H x D)
- Right channel dimensions: 146 x 223 x 210 mm
- Left channel weight: 2.7 kg
- Right channel weight: 2.2 kg
- Headphone Type: Closed Back, Dynamic
- Driver Units: 40mm Dome-Type
- Cord: 1.2m Coiled Cable (1.8m Extended Length) – L-Type Mini-Jack
- Weight (Without Cord): 269g
- Maximum Input Power: 2000mW
- Output Sound Level: 102dB
- Frequency Respone: 5Hz to 30kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Included Accessories:
- 6.3mm Stereo Plug Adapter (Threaded Type)
- Carry Pouch