This Pioneer DDJ-SB3 Package with Pioneer DM-50D & HD25 Headphones Package contains:
- 1 x Pioneer DDJ-SB3
- 2 x Pioneer DM-50D Monitors
- 1 x Sennheiser HD25 headphones
- 1 x Free 3m RCA cable
The Pioneer DDJ-SB3 DJ Controller combines the popular features of the DDJ-SB2 with their leading Serato DJ controllers to make learning to DJ more accessible than ever. The ideal tool for beginners looking to hone their skills, this 2-channel controller is easy to navigate, featuring a professional-style layout inspired by our top DDJ-S range. Master Serato DJ Lite, then when you’re ready, purchase Serato DJ Pro to progress on the one machine.
The Pioneer DDJ-SB3 DJ Controller can transition between tracks with ease thanks to the added FX Fade feature and experiment with scratch effects without using turntables via the new Pad Scratch function. Co-developed with DJ Jazzy Jeff, this technique adds scratch recordings to tracks at a touch of the Performance Pads.
All of the features were designed to be where you need them, when you need them. The layout inherits elements from our DDJ-S series with jog wheels, Performance Pads, play and cue buttons in addition to independent Auto Loop buttons and all knobs and fader positions arranged in an easy-to-reach way that mimics professional gear.
Add scratch effects to cued and currently playing songs without a turntable thanks to Pad Scratch. This new effect lets you reproduce, and create patterns from, eight of hip hop legend DJ Jazzy Jeff’s different scratch recordings. As the speed automatically matches the BPM, you won’t need to worry about breaking rhythm.
Whether you’re an experienced DJ or beginner, mixing is seamless with the FX Fade feature. By reducing the volume and applying FX at the same time, FX Fade smoothly blends tracks – even those from clashing genres. Choose eight combinations of the following four FX patterns – high pass filter, low pass filter, loop playback and back spin.
The Pioneer DDJ-SB3 DJ Controller is constructed from premium materials and audio circuitry. Its robust build ensures durability, while the distinctive styling and aluminium jog wheel deliver a professional feel.
LARGE JOG WHEELS
It may be compact, but the Pioneer DDJ-SB3 features large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy.
- New Pad Scratch for easy, professional scratch performances
- New FX FADE for smooth mixing – easily transition between songs
- Intuitive interface
- Sync button
- Auto loop
- Designed for Serato DJ Lite
- 16 performance pads in total (8 per deck)
- Mix with 4 decks with dedicated 3 and 4 buttons on each deck
- USB plug & play straight into laptop (no audio drivers required)
- Master RCA output for connecting up to speakers
- Mic input
- Built-in sound card (audio interface)
- Each Pioneer DM-50D speaker produces pure, balanced bass sound thanks to a new Class D amplifier with 96kHz sampling DSP.
- Another advancement from the DM-40 model comes in the updated design of the DECO convex diffusers which help deliver crystal-clear high frequencies in every direction, so you can enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you are in the room.
- In the Pioneer DM-50D the woofer and tweeter are perfectly aligned so you’ll hear all sound frequencies clearly.
- The grooves on the ducts reduce air friction so bass is tight and punchy, even if you position the speakers against a wall. Plus, the curved front edges provide maximum rigidity and minimum resonance for clean audio at any volume level.
- The 5-inch woofer creates powerful sound without distorting, even if you pump up the volume.
2-way sound mode – optimized for DJing and music production
There’s no need to decide whether you want a set of monitors that are best for DJing or making music, because the Pioneer DM-50D speakers are perfect for both. Just flip the switch to choose either DJ mode or Production mode and the DSP settings will be optimized for the task, leaving you free to concentrate on your mix.
Easy to use with different DJ or production equipment
With RCA, mini jack, and the newly added TRS input terminals, you can connect different kinds of gear such as DJ controllers and mixers, or the laptop or soundcard you use. Connecting your headphones is simple via the socket on the front panel and the level knob is right in front of you too.
Start your DJ journey with the Pioneer HDJ-CUE1 headphones. Available in four different models, these fresh units come with modest price tags and bold features.
The Sennheiser HD 25 Headphones are very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods. Considered to be the “Industry Standard” for DJ Headphones, these headphones are often found in DJ Booths, small and large, around the world!
Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back Sennheiser HD 25 headphones are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals’ working headphones.
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
- Software: Serato DJ Lite (previously known as Serato DJ Intro)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005 percent
- S/N Ratio: 103dB (USB)
- Inputs: Mic x 1 (1/4” TS jack)
- Outputs: Master x 1 (RCA x 1), phones x 1 (3.5mm stereo mini jack x 1)
- USB: USB (Type B)
- Power Supply: USB bus power (DC 5V)
- Power Consumption: 500mA
- Dimensions: 486.2 x 272.4 x 58.5mm
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Accessories: USB cable
|2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers|
|3/4” (19 mm) soft dome|
|5″ (127 mm) fiberglass cones|
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
DIMENSIONS (W X H X D)
|AC 100-240 V, 50 Hz / 60Hz|
|MDF vinyl laminate|
POWER CONSUMPTION DURING STANDBY MODE
|0.3 W or less|
|3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1|
- Frequency Reponse: 16Hz – 22kHz
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic, Closed
- Nominal Impedance: 70 Ohms
- Load Rating: 20mW
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 120dB
- THD: <0.3%
- Ear Coupling: Supraaural
- Jack Connector: 3.5mm/6.3mm Stereo
- Contact Pressure: ~2.5N
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 140g