The Pioneer DDJ-SZ2 DJ Controller builds on the strong foundations of its predecessor, our flagship DDJ-SZ controller. This upgrade to our flagship Serato DJ Pro controller allows you to get hands on with the latest additions to Serato DJ Pro, including key shift, key sync, pitch play and Serato Flip. We’ve improved the jog wheel latency to make scratching more responsive and precise and the multi-coloured performance pads give you instant feedback on playing status and pad modes.
The DDJ-SZ2 comes bundled with the latest version of Serato DJ Pro, the Pitch n’ Time and Serato Flip expansion packs are also included so you can use the new features straight out the box.
Play with your keys and pitch, adjusting them while mixing with 3 new Serato DJ Pro functions embedded in your controller. Key shift, key sync and pitch play give you the power to play it by ear.
PLAY WITH YOUR PITCH
Pitch Play grants you the freedom to hit your cues across a range of different keys. Use the Performance Pads to assign your Hot Cues and broaden the scope of your creativity at the touch of a button.
SERATO FLIP CONNECTION
Record Hot Cue combinations with 3 dedicated buttons, enabling you to play back your tracks, make custom edits or even skip or repeat selected sections on loop.
Create a more versatile sound by turning the knob to overlay your track with Noise, Drop, Laser or Siren. Modulate using the dial to add texture as well as tension to your tracks.
LARGE ALUMINIUM JOGS
The DDJ-SZ2’s full-sized jog wheels are optimised for a perfect scratch response and you can use Jog Feeling Adjust to set your preferred resistance. The jogs have illuminated cue point markers and an accurate countdown for even greater precision.
BACKLIT PERFORMANCE PADS
Instantly trigger Hot Cues, Roll, Slicer, Sampler, Cue Loop, Saved Loop, Slicer Loop and Pitch Play. The multi-coloured backlit LEDs give a visual reference to which modes are in play, and will reflect cue points you’ve pre-set in Serato DJ Pro.
- Layout mirrors CDJ-style set-up
- Dual USB port for smooth DJ changeovers
- 2 built-in USB sound cards
- Native support and dedicated controls for new Serato DJ features
- 16 backlit multi-coloured performance pads
- Professional performance controls
- Built-in FX section and Oscillator sampler
- Magvel faders
- Exceptional audio fidelity
- Plug and play
- Aluminium-finished top panel and jog wheels
- Slip Mode
- Needle search pad
- Peak limiter
- P-Lock Fader Cap
- Complete with latest version of Serato DJ
- Now includes Pitch n Time and Serato Flip expansion packs
DDJSZ2, PIONEERDJ, DDJSZ-2, SZ2, DD-J, D-DJ, SERATODJ
- Software: Serato DJ
- Channels: 4
- Deck Control: 4/Dual
- Jog Wheel: 202 mm durable aluminium jog wheel
- Input ports:
- CD/Line x 4 (RCA)
- Phono x 2 (RCA)
- MIC x 2 (XLR & ¼-inch TRS Jack x 1, ¼-inch TRS Jack x 1)
- Output ports:
- Master Out x 2 (RCA x 1, XLR x 1),
- Booth Out x 1 (¼-inch Stereo Phone Jack)
- Headphone Monitor Out x 2 (Front ¼-inch TRS Jack, 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack)
- Other ports: USB (Type B) x 2
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
- D/A Converter: 24-bit
- A/D Converter: 24-bit
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz (LINE)
- Total Harmonic Distortion ratio: 0.002% or less (USB) 0.004% or less (LINE)
- S/N ratio: 111 dB or above (USB)
- Headroom: 19 dB
- DDJ-SZ2 Dimensions: (W×H×D) 870 x 98.4 x 419.5 mm
- DDJ-SZ2 Weight: 10.7 kg