The Pioneer DJM-250 MK2 2-Channel DJ Mixer has inherited some of the professional features of the popular DJM-900NXS2, such as the Magvel crossfader and Sound Color FX filter. Straightforward controls, a clear layout, and dedicated 3-band isolators let you scratch and mix instinctively.
The dithering technology on this mixer results in warm, high-quality audio from both analogue and digital sources. Plus its built-in sound card lets you connect the mixer to your PC/Mac and use rekordbox dj to perform with CDJs. Or hook up the DJM-250MK2 to turntables and use rekordbox dvs in combination with our control vinyl to scratch and mix with digital files stored on your computer.
CLEAR LAYOUT & MAGVEL FADERS
The clear layout of the DJM-250MK2’s lower half gives you freedom to perform complicated scratch techniques. Our robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. 2 metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of movements.
Precise, fluid mixes are a breeze using the mixer’s channel faders, and the 3-band isolators give precision across the highs, mids and lows. You can use them to totally eliminate each frequency range when you turn the knob all the way to the left.
FLAGSHIP FILTER FX
Each channel comes with its own dedicated Sound Colour FX filter, a feature inherited from the DJM-900NXS2 mixer. Simply turn the knob on each channel to apply the filter, Twist the parameter knob for texture, playing with resonance and tension.
BUILT IN USB SOUND CARD
Connect the DJM-250MK2 to your PC/Mac using a single USB cable. The USB connection supports sound input and output, so you can record your mixes to your computer’s hard drive.
REKORDBOX DJ BUNDLED
You get a free rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this mixer. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect to your computer via USB, and start DJing.
REKORDBOX DVS BUNDLED
You also get a free licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
- 2-Channel DJ Mixer with built-in USB soundcard
- Mixer’s dithering technology ensures optimal audio quality
- Record mixes directly to your PC
- Complete with rekordbox DVS & DJ software
- Dedicated Sound Colour FX Filter on each channel
- Parameter knob allows you to change texture, resonance and tension
- Premium-quality Magvel faders and crossfader
- 2 metal shats support fader knobs
- 3-band isolators on each frequency band
- Two headphone outputs (1/4 inch and 3.5mm)
- Independent microphone section, allows you to use mic and AUX input at same time
DJM250, 250MK2, PIONEERDJ, DJ250, DJ-250, 250-MK2, DJ-M, D-JM
- Channels: 2
- Sound Colour FX: Filter
- EQ/ISO: 3-band
- EQ/ISO range: -∞ +6 dB
- 3 Line (RCA)
- 2 Phono (RCA)
- 1 Microphone (1/4 inch TS Jack)
- USB: 1 USB B port
- 1 Master (XLR)
- 1 Master (RCA)
- 2 Headphone Monitor (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 230x108x320mm
- Frequency Range: 20-20kHz
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- A/D Converter: 24 bit
- D/A Converter: 24 bit
- S/N Ratio Line: 94 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 (LINE)
- Power Consumption: 600 mA