- Each Pioneer DM-50D speaker produces pure, balanced bass sound thanks to a new Class D amplifier with 96kHz sampling DSP.
- Another advancement from the DM-40 model comes in the updated design of the DECO convex diffusers which help deliver crystal-clear high frequencies in every direction, so you can enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you are in the room.
- In the Pioneer DM-50D the woofer and tweeter are perfectly aligned so you’ll hear all sound frequencies clearly.
- The grooves on the ducts reduce air friction so bass is tight and punchy, even if you position the speakers against a wall. Plus, the curved front edges provide maximum rigidity and minimum resonance for clean audio at any volume level.
- The 5-inch woofer creates powerful sound without distorting, even if you pump up the volume.
2-way sound mode – optimized for DJing and music production
There’s no need to decide whether you want a set of monitors that are best for DJing or making music, because the Pioneer DM-50D speakers are perfect for both. Just flip the switch to choose either DJ mode or Production mode and the DSP settings will be optimized for the task, leaving you free to concentrate on your mix.
Easy to use with different DJ or production equipment
With RCA, mini jack, and the newly added TRS input terminals, you can connect different kinds of gear such as DJ controllers and mixers, or the laptop or soundcard you use. Connecting your headphones is simple via the socket on the front panel and the level knob is right in front of you too.
|2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers|
|3/4” (19 mm) soft dome|
|5″ (127 mm) fiberglass cones|
What’s in the Box
Dimensions (W x H x D)
|AC 100-240 V, 50 Hz / 60Hz|
|MDF vinyl laminate|
Power consumption during standby mode
|0.3 W or less|
|3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1|