Pioneer HDJ-X10 Professional DJ Headphones allow you stay on top of your game, designed with input from professional DJs to serve you in every circumstance, from festivals to clubs. The HDJ-X10s are the world’s first DJ headphones to produce high-resolution sound ranging from 5 Hz to 40 kHz, allowing you to hear frequencies other DJ headphones can’t reproduce. Make an even deeper connection to the music.
The polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion are resistant to deterioration thanks to the use of nano coating, so you can easily wipe off sweat and dirt.
The HDJ-X headphones are designed to be flexible. Their swivel mechanism allows you to wear them comfortably, whichever way you prefer, for long periods of time. Don’t worry about bumps and knocks during transport as these DJ headphones can handle severe conditions and heavy use. They even cleared the US Military Standard Shock test.
HIGH-QUALITY AUDIO DESIGN
The HDJ-X10s are the world’s first DJ headphones to produce high-resolution sound ranging from 5 Hz to 40 kHz, allowing you to hear frequencies other DJ headphones can’t reproduce.
Even on the road, your headphones will handle severe conditions and heavy use. Durable metal is used in the moving parts, enabling a strong construction that cleared even the US Military Standard Shock test*.
The polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion on the HDJ-X10 headphones are resistant to deterioration thanks to the use of nano coating, a world first for DJ headphones, so you can easily wipe off sweat and dirt.
These headphones are comfortable to use no matter how you wear them. The housing design reduces pressure on your head, while its outside texture enhances grip. To help you find the perfect fit, they also feature a flexible, durable headband and a flexible swivel.
SOLID, REFINED DESIGN
All the HDJ-X headphones feature a refined look and durable construction. Choose from black or silver versions to complete your desired look.
- Astonishing sound quality with an incredibly comfortable fit
- Polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion with deterioration-resistant nano coating
- Newly designed 50mm high-definition drivers with a Bass Reflex Chamber
- Optimized diaphragm shape and voice coil for high-quality sound without any quality loss from mechanical movement
- World’s first DJ headphones with ultra-high-resolution sound ranging from 5Hz all the way up to 40kHz
- Hear frequencies that other DJ headphones simply cannot produce
- Driver’s magnetic circuitry optimized for superior noise suppression and excellent tuning
- Distortion-free monitoring, even at high volumes
- High quality 1.2m (3m extended length) coiled cable, plus a 1.6m straight cable
- All HDJ models have cleared the US Military Standard Shock Test (MIL-STD-810G)
- Housing design reduces pressure on your head
- Outer-texture of housing enhances grip
- Flexible and durable headband with comfortable swivel mechanism
- Refined look with durable construction
- 4-core consistent twisted-structure cable provides astounding stereo channel separation
- High-quality audio design inherited from Pioneer’s previous professional DJ headphones
PIONEER, PIONEER HDJ, HDJX10, HDJ, H-DJ, HD-J, HEADPHONES, DJ, X10, SILVER
- Headphone Type: Closed Back, Dynamic
- Driver Units: 50mm Dome-Type
- 1.2m Coiled Cable (3m Extended Length)
- 1.6m Straight Cable
- Weight (Without Cord): 328g
- Maximum Input Power: 3500mW
- Output Sound Level: 106dB
- Frequency Respone: 5Hz to 40kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Included Accessories:
- 6.3mm Stereo Plug Adapter (Threaded Type)
- Carry Case