The Pioneer PLX-1000 and Numark Scratch Package contains the following:
- 2 x Pioneer PLX-1000 Direct Drive Turntable
- 1 x Numark Scratch 24-Bit 2-Channel Scratch Mixer
PIONEER PLX-1000 DIRECT DRIVE TURNTABLE
The PLX-1000 is precision engineered for the booth, drawing on 50 years’ experience of making high-end turntables. The result is a familiar layout with some next generation improvements, including a high-torque direct drive system, multi-pitch control, club-grade build and sound quality, and detachable power and audio cables. It’s solidly built for excellent vibration damping and ultra-precise, high-grade audio playback.
Simply add your choice of cartridge and stylus to the PLX-1000 (not included) and combine with your mixer for an ideal setup for turntablists. An ideal match for DJs is the handmade PC-X10 (sold separately).
TURN THE TABLES
The high-torque direct drive ensures stable rotation and exceptional control – and it reaches 33⅓ rpm in just 0.3 seconds thanks to a starting torque of 4.5kg/cm (or more).
EXCELLENT SOUND DESIGN
The PLX-1000’s heavy-mass, die-cast zinc chassis prevents resonance and vibrations. The lower part of the unit is reinforced with 8mm-thick resin, plus 9mm-thick, vibration-damping material at the base. Plus the rubber-insulated tone arm reduces howling effects, while rubber and springs on the dampening parts of the insulator absorb external vibrations.
PICK UP THE PACE
Multi-tempo control lets you instantly pick up or slow down the track to ±8%, ±16% and ±50%, while a simple reset button instantly reverts to ±0%.
Interchangeable power and audio cables can be easily connected and replaced, and pro-grade gold-plated RCA jacks ensure low impedance and an amazing sound quality.
Numark Scratch 24-Bit 2-Channel Scratch Mixer
A Cut Above The Rest
The Numark Scratch 24-Bit 2-Channel Scratch Mixer redefines what you can do with an affordable 2-channel scratch mixer. With Scratch, you’ll be able to create and perform at a higher level than you ever thought was possible—especially with a mixer in the affordable price category. Scratch combines professional-level performance and outright DJing fun in a way nothing else ever has. You’ve got to experience it to really see what it’s all about!
Scratch is really something special—It brings a new look and design to the mixer category. It boasts an all-metal build with professional features such as a built-in Innofader crossfader, performance pads, instant loop encoder, and toggle paddles to trigger software-based effects. To top it off, it comes with Serato DJ Pro and Scratch is Serato DVS ready.
Its soft responsive performance pads give you the freedom to access cues, rolls, and sampler quickly. The pad mode makes it very convenient to set hot cue points, roll temporary loops, and trigger samples at ease.
Six dedicated software-based FX to apply to individual channel or both using the premium performance base toggle paddles. You can adjust your FX mix from Dry to Wet as you feel the mix.
24-Bit Digital Sound Quality
Play your best with the best! With amazing sound quality thanks to its 24-bit circuitry, the sound is pristine. Your digital song collection never sounded so good, whether you’re using Serato DJ Pro or other preferred software. This is also a great mixer to play vinyl records, with a full EQ and a dedicated low/high pass filter.
Our butter-smooth Innofader crossfader is designed with the turntablist in mind to perform most intricate and accurate scratches. You have two switches above the crossfader; 1.) reverse the channels and the other 2.) change the slope for a hard cut or a soft curve for mixing.
Easily connect to the Numark Scratch, whether you use traditional turntables or media players. Scratch unlocks Serato DVS for Serato DJ Pro instantly.
Instant Loop Encoder
Looping made easy. Keep the beat going by pressing the encoder down, and it will lop to the default parameters set in your software. Turn the knob to the right to extend the beat and to the left to shorten the loop.
Scratch has all the necessities with premium features for any setup. There is an XLR main output and unbalanced booth output for the best booth/dance floor experience. There are unbalanced inputs for both line and phono inputs for each channel. A microphone/auxiliary input for XLR or ¼-inch TS controlled by the mic level knob on the mixer gives you all the versatility you could ask for.
The Numark Scratch comes with a bundle of offers when registering their Scratch on Numark.com. DJs will receive a 2-month trial period of SoundSwitch premium DJ lighting software.
The Numark Scratch was built from the ground up by DJs for DJs!
- Serato DJ Pro with DVS License Included Ready to Connect Timecoded Records or Deck Controllers*
- Innofader Scratch Crossfader with Reverse and Slope Control
- 6 Quick Launch Effect Triggers with Dual Paddles and Dry/Wet FX Control
- 4 Performance Pads Per Deck to Access Cues, Rolls and Samples
- Filter Knobs to Create Audio Sweeps
- Dedicated Instant Looping Knobs
- Combo Mic Input (XLR/¼-inch) with Tone Control
- Dual Headphone Output Cueing System (¼-inch/1/8-inch)
- 24-bit Digital Sound Quality
- *Serato Control Vinyl/CD available separate
PIONEER PLX-1000 DIRECT DRIVE TURNTABLE
- Drive Method: Quartz Lock Servo Type Direct Drive
- Motor: 3-Phase Brushless DC Motor
- Braking System: Electronic Brake
- Rotation Speed: 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm
- Rotation Speed Adjustment Range: +/- 8 , +/-16 , +/-50
- Wow and Flutter: 0.1 or less WRMS (JIS WTD)
- S/N Ratio: 70dB (DIN-B)
- Turntable: Aluminium Die-casting Diameter – 332mm
- Starting Torque: 4.5Kg .cm or more
- Start Time: 0.3 Seconds (at 33 1/3 rpm)
- Arm Type: Universal Type S-Shape, Gimbal-Supported Type Bearing Structure, Static Balance Type
- Effective Length: 230mm
- Overhang: 15mm
- Tracking Error: Within 3 Degrees
- Arm Height Adjustment Range: 6mm
- Stylus Pressure Variable Range: 0g – 4.0g (1 scale 0.1g)
- Proper Cartridge Weight: 3.5g to 13g (Single Cartridge)
- When Shell Weight Is Used: 3.5g to 6.5g
- When Only Balance Weight Is Used: 6.0g to 10g
- When Sub Weight Is Used: 9.5g to 13g
- Main Unit Weight: 13.1 Kg
- Maximum Dimensions: 453 x 353 x 159mm (W x D x H)
- Output: 1 x RCA
- Slip Mat
- Slip Sheet
- Dust Cover
- Balance Weight
- Head Shell
- Sub Weight
- Shell Weight
- Adapter for EP Record
- Power Chord
- Audio Cable
- Ground Wire
- Operating Instructions
Ortofon Concorde DJ MKII Twin Pack
- Output Voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec: 6 mV
- Channel Balance at 1kHz: 1 dB
- Channel Separation at 1kHz: 22 dB
- Channel Separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency Range at -3dB: 20-20.000 Hz
- Tracking Ability at 315 Hz at Recommended Tracking Force: 100 μm
- Compliance, Dynamic Lateral: 14 μm/m N
- Stylus Type: Spherical R 18 μm
- Tracking Force Range: 3 – 5 g
- Tracking Force Recommended: 4 g
- Cartridge Weight: 18.5 g
- Replacement Stylus Unit: DJ
DJ, Club, Party, Festival, Vinyl, Record, Pioneer PLX-1000 and Numark Scratch Package