The Pioneer PLX-1000 Direct Drive Turntable is precision engineered for the booth, drawing on 50 years’ experience of making high-end turntables. The result is a familiar layout with some next generation improvements, including a high-torque direct drive system, multi-pitch control, club-grade build and sound quality, and detachable power and audio cables. It’s solidly built for excellent vibration damping and ultra-precise, high-grade audio playback.
Simply add your choice of cartridge and stylus to the Pioneer PLX-1000 Direct Drive Turntable (not included) and combine with your mixer for an ideal setup for turntablists. An ideal match for DJs is the handmade PC-X10 (sold separately).
TURN THE TABLES
The high-torque direct drive ensures stable rotation and exceptional control – and it reaches 33⅓ rpm in just 0.3 seconds thanks to a starting torque of 4.5kg/cm (or more).
EXCELLENT SOUND DESIGN
The PLX-1000’s heavy-mass, die-cast zinc chassis prevents resonance and vibrations. The lower part of the unit is reinforced with 8mm-thick resin, plus 9mm-thick, vibration-damping material at the base. Plus the rubber-insulated tone arm reduces howling effects, while rubber and springs on the dampening parts of the insulator absorb external vibrations.
PICK UP THE PACE
Multi-tempo control lets you instantly pick up or slow down the track to ±8%, ±16% and ±50%, while a simple reset button instantly reverts to ±0%.
Interchangeable power and audio cables can be easily connected and replaced, and pro-grade gold-plated RCA jacks ensure low impedance and an amazing sound quality.
PLX1000, PIONEER1000, PIONEER PLX, PIONEER-PLX, 1000, PIONEER DJ
- Drive Method: Quartz Lock Servo Type Direct Drive
- Motor: 3-Phase Brushless DC Motor
- Braking System: Electronic Brake
- Rotation Speed: 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm
- Rotation Speed Adjustment Range: +/- 8 , +/-16 , +/-50
- Wow and Flutter: 0.1 or less WRMS (JIS WTD)
- S/N Ratio: 70dB (DIN-B)
- Turntable: Aluminium Die-casting Diameter – 332mm
- Starting Torque: 4.5Kg .cm or more
- Start Time: 0.3 Seconds (at 33 1/3 rpm)
- Arm Type: Universal Type S-Shape, Gimbal-Supported Type Bearing Structure, Static Balance Type
- Effective Length: 230mm
- Overhang: 15mm
- Tracking Error: Within 3 Degrees
- Arm Height Adjustment Range: 6mm
- Stylus Pressure Variable Range: 0g – 4.0g (1 scale 0.1g)
- Proper Cartridge Weight: 3.5g to 13g (Single Cartridge)
- When Shell Weight Is Used: 3.5g to 6.5g
- When Only Balance Weight Is Used: 6.0g to 10g
- When Sub Weight Is Used: 9.5g to 13g
- Main Unit Weight: 13.1 Kg
- Maximum Dimensions: 453 x 353 x 159mm (W x D x H)
- Output: 1 x RCA
- Slip Mat
- Slip Sheet
- Dust Cover
- Balance Weight
- Head Shell
- Sub Weight
- Shell Weight
- Adapter for EP Record
- Power Chord
- Audio Cable
- Ground Wire
- Operating Instructions