The Pioneer PLX-500K and Numark Scratch Package contains the following:
- 2 x Pioneer PLX-500K Direct Drive Turntable
- 1 x Numark Scratch 24-Bit 2-Channel Scratch Mixer
Pioneer PLX-500K Direct Drive Turntable
The Pioneer PLX-500 inherits the layout of the PLX-1000 professional turntable and produces a warm, clear analogue sound. The perfect deck if you want to start playing with vinyl or if you just want to listen to your record collection at home.
Solidly built with excellent vibration damping and precise audio playback, this high-torque deck has a USB out so you can make digital recordings of your vinyl collection in our free rekordbox software. You can also combine the PLX-500 with the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack, a compatible mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl to play and scratch with digital files.
EXCELLENT SOUND DESIGN
Just like the PLX-1000, the PLX-500 is built to produce a high-quality vinyl sound. The shortest possible audio routing from the stylus to the outputs reduces distortion, while the phone/line output switch lets you connect directly to your sound system or to powered speakers with no need for an external amplifier.
EASY DIGITAL RECORDING
Record your vinyl collection to high-quality digital files by simply connecting the turntable to your PC or Mac via the USB out.
SMOOTH DJ PLAY
Use the Pioneer PLX-500 to mix and scratch your vinyl records or combine the turntable with rekordbox dvs, a compatible DJ mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl to play and perform with your digital files.
COVER ART DISPLAY
Put your record covers on display while listening to your vinyl thanks to the sleeve stand inside the dust cover.
- Excellent sound design – reduced distortion and high torque
- Simple digital recording – record your vinyl collection to digital files with the USB out
- Scratch or listen – Use the PLX-500 to mix and scratch vinyl records of include the Rekordbox DVS and a compatible mixer to control digital files with the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl
- Detachable dust cover – Protects turntable against dust as well as doubling up as a way to display your cover art
- Warm clear analogue sound – Classic design meets modern innovations
- Ideal for music enthusiasts and vinyl lovers – Classic design for modern music enthusiasts
Numark Scratch 24-Bit 2-Channel Scratch Mixer
A Cut Above The Rest
The Numark Scratch 24-Bit 2-Channel Scratch Mixer redefines what you can do with an affordable 2-channel scratch mixer. With Scratch, you’ll be able to create and perform at a higher level than you ever thought was possible—especially with a mixer in the affordable price category. Scratch combines professional-level performance and outright DJing fun in a way nothing else ever has. You’ve got to experience it to really see what it’s all about!
Scratch is really something special—It brings a new look and design to the mixer category. It boasts an all-metal build with professional features such as a built-in Innofader crossfader, performance pads, instant loop encoder, and toggle paddles to trigger software-based effects. To top it off, it comes with Serato DJ Pro and Scratch is Serato DVS ready.
Its soft responsive performance pads give you the freedom to access cues, rolls, and sampler quickly. The pad mode makes it very convenient to set hot cue points, roll temporary loops, and trigger samples at ease.
Six dedicated software-based FX to apply to individual channel or both using the premium performance base toggle paddles. You can adjust your FX mix from Dry to Wet as you feel the mix.
24-Bit Digital Sound Quality
Play your best with the best! With amazing sound quality thanks to its 24-bit circuitry, the sound is pristine. Your digital song collection never sounded so good, whether you’re using Serato DJ Pro or other preferred software. This is also a great mixer to play vinyl records, with a full EQ and a dedicated low/high pass filter.
Our butter-smooth Innofader crossfader is designed with the turntablist in mind to perform most intricate and accurate scratches. You have two switches above the crossfader; 1.) reverse the channels and the other 2.) change the slope for a hard cut or a soft curve for mixing.
Easily connect to the Numark Scratch, whether you use traditional turntables or media players. Scratch unlocks Serato DVS for Serato DJ Pro instantly.
Instant Loop Encoder
Looping made easy. Keep the beat going by pressing the encoder down, and it will lop to the default parameters set in your software. Turn the knob to the right to extend the beat and to the left to shorten the loop.
Scratch has all the necessities with premium features for any setup. There is an XLR main output and unbalanced booth output for the best booth/dance floor experience. There are unbalanced inputs for both line and phono inputs for each channel. A microphone/auxiliary input for XLR or ¼-inch TS controlled by the mic level knob on the mixer gives you all the versatility you could ask for.
The Numark Scratch comes with a bundle of offers when registering their Scratch on Numark.com. DJs will receive a 2-month trial period of SoundSwitch premium DJ lighting software.
The Numark Scratch was built from the ground up by DJs for DJs!
- Serato DJ Pro with DVS License Included Ready to Connect Timecoded Records or Deck Controllers*
- Innofader Scratch Crossfader with Reverse and Slope Control
- 6 Quick Launch Effect Triggers with Dual Paddles and Dry/Wet FX Control
- 4 Performance Pads Per Deck to Access Cues, Rolls and Samples
- Filter Knobs to Create Audio Sweeps
- Dedicated Instant Looping Knobs
- Combo Mic Input (XLR/¼-inch) with Tone Control
- Dual Headphone Output Cueing System (¼-inch/1/8-inch)
- 24-bit Digital Sound Quality
- *Serato Control Vinyl/CD available separate
Pioneer PLX-500K Direct Drive Turntable
- Drive Method: Servo-type direct drive
- Platter: Aluminium, die-casting diameter: 332 mm
- Motor: 3-phase, brushless DC motor
- Braking System: Electronic brake
- Rotation Speed: 33⅓, 45, 78 rpm
- Rotation Adjustment Range: ±8 %
- Wow and Flutter: < 0.15% (Measured by obtaining signal from built-in frequency generator of motor assembly.)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 50 dB
- Starting Torque: > 1.6 kg/cm
- Start Time: Within 1 sec (at 33⅓ rpm)
- Arm Type:
- Universal type S-shape tone arm
- Gimbal-supported type bearing structure
- Static balance type
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Effective Length: 230.5 mm
- Tracking Error: Within 3&;deg
- Height Adjustment Range: 6 mm
- Stylus Pressure Variable: 0-4 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Proper Cartridge Weight: < 9.5 g
- Outputs: 1 PHONO/LINE (RCA)
- USB: 1 USB B port
- Width: 450 mm
- Height: 159 mm
- Depth: 368 mm
- Weight: 10.7 kg
- Power Consumption: 11 W
Ortofon Concorde DJ MKII Twin Pack
- Output Voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec: 6 mV
- Channel Balance at 1kHz: 1 dB
- Channel Separation at 1kHz: 22 dB
- Channel Separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency Range at -3dB: 20-20.000 Hz
- Tracking Ability at 315 Hz at Recommended Tracking Force: 100 μm
- Compliance, Dynamic Lateral: 14 μm/m N
- Stylus Type: Spherical R 18 μm
- Tracking Force Range: 3 – 5 g
- Tracking Force Recommended: 4 g
- Cartridge Weight: 18.5 g
- Replacement Stylus Unit: DJ
DJ, Club, Party, Festival, Vinyl, Record, Pioneer PLX-500K and Numark Scratch Package