The S-DJ Series of active reference speakers is designed to give professional DJs and producers accurate neutral sound and excellent flexibility. Whether you are DJing, producing music or auditioning tracks, the S-DJs faithfully reproduce the original source – while a built-in linear EQ lets you fine-tune the frequencies as needed.
The S-DJ60X active reference speaker is sold as a single speaker.
HIGH-FORCE MAGNET AND BI-AMP CIRCUIT
Excellent reproduction of the original source and a strong bass response.
CHIMNEY SHAPED HEAT SINK
Reduces resonance, eliminating unwanted noise and hum.
INPUTS AND EXTRAS
The S-DJ60X features 3 types of inputs (XLR, TRS and RCA) for connection to DJ equipment, computers and mobile devices. The speakers also include an Auto Standby mode that automatically turns itself off when there is no input signal sensed after 25 minutes and powers back on when signal input is detected.
- Designed with DJs and producers in mind
- 5-inch, bi-amplified active monitor speaker
- Delivers accurate and neutral sound
- Compact yet highly rugged design
- High-force magnet and bi-amplified circuit
- Chimney shaped heat sink reduces resonance
- Built-in Linear EQ
- 3 types of inputs (XLR, TRS, RCA)
- Auto Standby mode
- External controller for volume, mute EQ and more
SDJ60X, SDJ-60X, SDJ60-X, PIONEER MONITOR, DJ, SPEAKER
- Type: Bi-amp, 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers
- Tweeter: 1-inch Soft Dome
- Woofer: 5-inch Aramid Fibre
- Auto Standby: Yes
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 228 x 342 x 295mm
- Weight: 8.5 kg
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 113 dB
- HF Level Adjust: -2 dB/ -1 dB/ 0 dB/ +1 dB
- Class A/B Bi-amp: 140 W
- HF: 35 W (20 W)
- LF: 90 W (50 W)
- Frequency Range: 45 – 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 10 k Ohms
- Power Consumption: 140 W
- 1 RCA (unbalanced)
- 1 TRS (1/4 inch Jack)
- 1 XLR (balanced)