This Pioneer XDJ-RX3 with Pioneer VM 80 & HDJ-X10 Headphones Package contains:
- 1 x Pioneer XDJ-RX3 DJ Controller
- 2 x Pioneer VM-80 Monitors
- 1 x Pioneer HDJ-X10 Headphones
- 1 x Free 3m RCA cable
1. 10.1-inch touchscreen with new interface: Instinctively browse playlists, mix tracks, and apply effects:
The 10.1-inch touchscreen is the largest ever on a Pioneer DJ all-in-one system and noticeably bigger than the 7-inch one on the XDJ-RX2. It features a higher resolution
1280:800 (WXGA) and increased frame rate compared to the previous model so you’ll see everything clearly, including the smoother waveform. Plus, a fresh GUI design and a
host of new features mean you’ll enjoy easier navigation for quick browsing and accurate mixing. The number of tracks displayed in the browse section has increased from 8 to
12, which means less scrolling as you search for the next song to play, and you can touch any of the stack of icons on the left side of the screen to instantly display the relevant
information for each track – making it quicker and easier to browse by category
• Rapid browsing
• Playlist Bank – Choose up to 4 playlists and add them to the new Playlist Bank. You’ll then be able to access them all rapidly, giving you the option to quickly select tracks
from different genres etc.
• Touch Preview – Listen to any part of a track you want to preview by simply touching its waveform in the relevant place in the browse section, just as you would on the
CDJ-3000. There’s no need to load the track to the deck.
• Accurate mixing
• Phrase Display – See how each track is structured such as into Intro, Chorus, or Bridge with the rekordbox’s Phrase Analysis.. In Pioneer XDJ-RX3, you can choose to view the
phrase data analysed by rekordbox on the overall waveform, giving you a visual representation of how the music will progress.
• 3Band Waveform – Understand how a track sounds without even listening to it. 3Band Waveform is a popular feature from the CDJ-3000 which uses different colors to
indicate the volume of the high, mid, and low frequency bands in files analysed by rekordbox, so you can see the composition of the music just by looking at the waveform.
3Band Waveform comes in addition to the previous RGB and Blue options.
• Pad status display – Keep an eye on the mode that the Performance Pads are set to, so you’ll know exactly what to expect when you hit one thanks to the new pad status
• Beat FX Bank and X-Pad – Register your 4 favourite effects to the new Beat FX Bank so you can turn them on with a single touch at any time. For the first time ever in an allin-one DJ system, the X-Pad is integrated into the touchscreen, giving you a simple way to apply complex-sounding effects just by swiping your finger from side to side.
• Helpful features
• Countdown Timer -Set a timer to count down to a specific point in your set, for example: midnight on New Year’s Eve; the moment when a vocalist is due to join your
performance; or the time when you need to hand over to another DJ. The new Countdown Timer feature will always be there as a reminder that the crucial moment is
• Repeat mode – Play a track or playlist on repeat to keep the music going when you need to leave the DJ booth. This new feature is helpful in situations such as soundchecks, saving you from constantly going back to the booth to hit play.
2. Color On Jog Display: Get a visual grasp of track information:
The LCD screen in the center of each jog wheel indicates playhead position and the responsiveness of the wheel rotation has been significantly improved compared to the XDJRX2. Artwork can also be displayed for a quick visual reminder of which track is loaded on the deck. And you can make the ‘weight’ of each jog wheel feel just the way you like
with the Feeling Adjust control.
3. More Beat FX and Sound Color FX:
Add texture and build drama in your mixes
The Pioneer XDJ-RX3 includes all the effects from its predecessor, plus an extra 6 Beat FX and 2 additional Sound Color FX. So, you can play with the full range of effects from the
DJM-900NXS2: 14 Beat FX including Ping Pong, Filter, Phaser, Slip Roll, Vinyl Brake, and Helix; and 6 Sound Color FX including Space and Crush.
4. Release FX:
Inject new energy into your performance
By hitting the Performance Pads, you can instantly change the energy of your performance, whether you want to add drama to a section of a track or create an exciting moment
before transitioning to another song on the other deck. For example, you might use Echo Out or Spin Out to dynamically mix into your next track. Choose from 8 effect types:
Vinyl Brake (Short / Long), Backspin (Short / Long), Echo Out, Build Up, Mute, and Ducking.
5. Compatible with rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro:
Plug and play
The Pioneer XDJ-RX3 can play rekordbox-analyzed music from USB storage devices via Export mode, or you can connect your laptop to use Link Export or Performance mode via USBHID control. Because the Pioneer XDJ-RX3 is a Hardware Unlock device, you can use Performance mode for free – there’s no need for a paid subscription plan – so you can play all the
tracks in your rekordbox library and enjoy free use of all the features in the Core plan when your laptop is connected. Free plug-and-play compatibility for Serato DJ Pro is
included too (coming in early 2022).
6. Natural audio:
Hear the true sound of your mixes:
Because the decks and mixer are integrated into one unit, there’s no risk of audio cables causing a loss in sound quality. The new audio design of the circuit board also
eliminates unwanted noise, and detailed tuning has been carried out to create punchy low-end and expressive mid-high frequencies. This means the unit delivers sound that’s
faithful to the original source so your audience will experience the music as it was intended to be heard.
7. Refined design:
Add a pro look to your setup
The Pioneer XDJ-RX3 includes all the effects from its predecessor, plus an extra 6 Beat FX and 2 additional Sound Colour FX. So, you can play with the full range of effects from the
DJM-900NXS2: 14 Beat FX including Ping Pong, Filter, Phaser, Slip Roll, Vinyl Brake, and Helix; and 6 Sound Colour FX including Space and Crush.
Pioneer VM-80 Monitors
The Pioneer DJ VM-80 Active Monitor Speaker includes a Class D amplifier with 96 kHz sampling DSP to enable wide- bandwidth audio reproduction with low distortion and a high-energy sound. And the 4-mm-thick rigid aluminum front baffle suppresses resonance and reduces vibrations.
ARAMID FIBER WOOFER CONES
From min to max volume, Aramid fiber woofer cones provide outstanding punch you’ll feel in the bass and low-mid frequencies. These cones are 30 percent lighter than conventional paper- lined Aramid cones, making them stronger and helping them to pump out deep sounds.
VORTEX BASS ACCELERATOR
The Vortex Bass Accelerator ensures that low-end audio is tight and free from unwanted vibrations, as ribs in the bass reflex port enable air to flow freely from the speaker to deliver pure sound – whether you’re listening to vocals or instrumentals.
CONSTANT DIRECTIVITY HORN
Mid and high frequencies on the Pioneer DJ VM-80 Active Monitor Speaker are delivered with power thanks to the constant directivity horn, which also creates a broad, uniform listening space. The shape of the horn and the woofer edge are designed so the at playback frequency crosses over to the tweeter easily for a natural sound.
To help you tweak the output and nd the perfect sound, each VM speaker includes DSP settings. The Low and High EQ knobs on the rear panel have 4 options each, giving you 16 possible EQ settings that are simple to engage. Choose the one that sounds best for DJing or producing music in your home or studio, depending on the shape, size, and construction of the room.
FRESH, PROFESSIONAL DESIGN
The design of the hexagonal aluminum front baffle brings a fresh look, as well as improved sound quality and durability. Alumite-treated brushed texture gives the speakers a professional nish so they look right at home next to Pioneer DJ gear.
Pioneer HDJ-X10 Headphones
Pioneer HDJ-X10 Professional DJ Headphones allow you to stay on top of your game, designed with input from professional DJs to serve you in every circumstance, from festivals to clubs. The HDJ-X10s are the world’s first DJ headphones1 to produce high-resolution sound ranging from 5 Hz to 40 kHz, allowing you to hear frequencies other DJ headphones can’t reproduce. Make an even deeper connection to the music.
The polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion are resistant to deterioration thanks to the use of nano coating2, so you can easily wipe off sweat and dirt.
The HDJ-X headphones are designed to be flexible. Their swivel mechanism allows you to wear them comfortably, whichever way you prefer, for long periods of time. Don’t worry about bumps and knocks during transport as these DJ headphones can handle severe conditions and heavy use. They even cleared the US Military Standard Shock test.
HIGH-QUALITY AUDIO DESIGN
The HDJ-X10s are the world’s first DJ headphones to produce high-resolution sound ranging from 5 Hz to 40 kHz, allowing you to hear frequencies other DJ headphones can’t reproduce.
Even on the road, your headphones will handle severe conditions and heavy use. Durable metal is used in the moving parts, enabling a strong construction that cleared even the US Military Standard Shock test*.
The polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion on the HDJ-X10 headphones are resistant to deterioration thanks to the use of nano coating, a world first for DJ headphones, so you can easily wipe off sweat and dirt.
These headphones are comfortable to use no matter how you wear them. The housing design reduces pressure on your head, while its outside texture enhances grip. To help you find the perfect fit, they also feature a flexible, durable headband and a flexible swivel.
SOLID, REFINED DESIGN
All the HDJ-X headphones feature a refined look and durable construction. Choose from black or silver versions to complete your desired look.
- Astonishing sound quality with an incredibly comfortable fit
- Polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion with deterioration-resistant nano coating
- Newly designed 50mm high-definition drivers with a Bass Reflex Chamber
- Optimized diaphragm shape and voice coil for high-quality sound without any quality loss from mechanical movement
- World’s first DJ headphones with ultra-high-resolution sound ranging from 5Hz all the way up to 40kHz
- Hear frequencies that other DJ headphones simply cannot produce
- Driver’s magnetic circuitry optimized for superior noise suppression and excellent tuning
- Distortion-free monitoring, even at high volumes
- High quality 1.2m (3m extended length) coiled cable, plus a 1.6m straight cable
- All HDJ models have cleared the US Military Standard Shock Test (MIL-STD-810G)
- Housing design reduces pressure on your head
- Outer-texture of housing enhances grip
- Flexible and durable headband with comfortable swivel mechanism
- Refined look with durable construction
- 4-core consistent twisted-structure cable provides astounding stereo channel separation
- High-quality audio design inherited from Pioneer’s previous professional DJ headphones
Serato DJ Pro – coming in early 2022
20 Hz – 20 kHz
110 dB (USB)
Total Harmonic Distortion
0.003 % (USB-MASTER1)
LINE x 2 (RCA)
PHONO x 2 (RCA)
MIC x 2 ( 1 x XLR / 1 x 1/4“ TRS jack)
AUX x 2 (RCA x 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1)
MASTER x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1)
BOOTH x 1 (1/4” TRS jack)
PHONES x 2 (1/4” stereo jack x 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1)
USB Type-A x 2
USB Type-B x 1
AC 110 V – 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
Power Consumption (standby)
54 W (0.3 W)
Maximum Dimensions (W ｘ D ｘ H)
728.1 x 469.5 x 118.4 mm / 28.7” x 18.5” x 4.7”
9.3 kg / 20.5 lbs.
Quick Start Guide
Software license notice
Precautions for Use
- Amplifier Type : Class D with DSP
- LF Amplifier : 90 W (4 Ω)
- HF Amplifier : 30 W (4 Ω)
- Input Connectors (balanced input) : XLR/TRS combo x 1
- Input Connectors (unbalanced input) : RCA x 1
- Input Impedance : 10 kΩ
- Enclosure : Bass reflex
- Enclosure Material : MDF vinyl laminate
- Woofer (LF Driver) : 8″ (203 mm) cones
- Tweeter (HF Driver) : 1″ (25 mm) soft dome
- Reproduction Frequency Band : 34 Hz – 36 kHz
- Accessories : Power cable, Cushioned feet pads, Instruction Manual, Precautions for use, Warranty
POWER UNIT OTHER
- Supported Voltages : AC 110 V – 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption : 60 W
- Power Consumption On Standby Mode : 0.3 W or less
- External Dimensions (W x H x D) : 267x400x325 mm / 10.51” x 15.75 x 12.80”
- Weight : 9.7 kg / 21.4 lbs
- Headphone Type: Closed Back, Dynamic
- Driver Units: 50mm Dome-Type
- 1.2m Coiled Cable (3m Extended Length)
- 1.6m Straight Cable
- Weight (Without Cord): 328g
- Maximum Input Power: 3500mW
- Output Sound Level: 106dB
- Frequency Respone: 5Hz to 40kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Included Accessories:
- 6.3mm Stereo Plug Adapter (Threaded Type)
- Carry Case