This Pioneer XDJ-XZ with Pioneer VM-70 & Pioneer HDJ-CX Headphones Package contains:
- 1 x Pioneer XDJ-XZ DJ Controller
- 2 x Pioneer VM-70 Monitors
- 1 x Pioneer HDJ-CX headphones
- 1 x Free 3m RCA cable
The Powerhouse: The XDJ-XZ is here
Professional all-in-one DJ system for rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro
The Pioneer XDJ-XZ Professional all-in-one DJ system for rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro is a professional setup for events, a bar or club, or your private studio? The XDJ-XZ is perfect for every scenario. With flexible media support and a layout inherited directly from our club-standard gear, playing on our new all-in-one DJ system feels exactly like you’re using the CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2. A host of advanced features are right at your fingertips in this robust unit which produces high-quality sound.
Choose whether you want to play rekordbox-analyzed tracks from USB drives via channels 1 and 2 on the XDJ-XZ or connect your laptop and use rekordbox dj or even Link Export mode. With two extra channels, you can mix in audio from external sources like turntables, while Pro DJ Link enables you to browse tracks from CDJs via the 7-inch touch screen on the XDJ-XZ and sync them with your mix. Soon, you’ll even be able to perform with Serato DJ Pro, when compatibility for the software becomes available via a firmware update in early 2020. Want to play back-to-back? Three USB inputs (type A x 2, type B x 1) make this, and DJ changeovers, a breeze.
Using the 3-band EQ on the master output, you can easily tune your sound so it’s optimized for each environment you perform in. If you’re playing gigs with MCs, two separate mic inputs with independent 3-band EQs give you total flexibility and, when you switch on the Feedback Reducer feature, it’ll automatically reduce any “howling” sounds accidentally caused by the mic.
Get creative and animate your sets with 14 professional Beat FX and 6 Sound Color FX taken straight from the DJM-900NXS2 mixer, and trigger software-specific features using the 16 multicolored Performance Pads (8 per deck).
To use the XDJ-XZ with rekordbox dj, update to the latest version of the software and activate the included license key. The all-in-one DJ system also supports rekordbox dvs (license available separately). From early 2020, you’ll be able to unlock Serato DJ Pro by plugging the XDJ-XZ into a PC/Mac running the software and, from then, the unit will support Serato DVS (license available separately).
KEY FEATURES OF THE XDJ-XZ
- Advanced features and user experience from NXS2 setup for pro performances
Full-size jog wheels make mixing and scratching feel just like you’re using the CDJ-2000NXS2. And, thanks to On Jog Display, you can keep an eye on important track information via the color screen in the center of each one. All the knobs and controls on the XDJ-XZ are arranged in the same way as those on the NXS2 setup too. Mix with four channels and add texture to your performances with all 14 Beat FX, plus the 6 Sound Color FX, from the DJM-900NXS2.
- Support for various media and different performance styles
The Pioneer XDJ-XZ Professional all-in-one DJ system for rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro gives you the freedom to play the way you want. Plug in USB drives loaded with rekordbox-analyzed tracks or connect your PC/Mac to use our professional performance application, rekordbox dj. You can even play tracks directly from your rekordbox library via Link Export mode, so you don’t need to export playlists from your laptop to USB drives. Want to introduce audio from external sources? Connect turntables, samplers, smartphones, and more, to channels 3 and 4. And if you want to perform with Serato DJ Pro, you’ll be able to do this following a firmware update, coming early 2020.
- High-quality sound and multiple EQs
Rock your crowd with crystal-clear audio. You can fine-tune your whole mix using the 3-band EQ on the master output and, with 3-band EQs on each of the mic inputs, it’s easy to adjust the sound of either MC. Worried about feedback? Switch on the Feedback Reducer feature and it’ll automatically lessen the “howling” frequency if it occurs.
- Pro DJ Link seamlessly syncs external equipment for expanded creative options
The XDJ-XZ is the first all-in-one DJ system to support Pro DJ Link. This means you can connect external equipment such as CDJs to channels 3 and 4 and sync audio to your mix. Use the screen on the XDJ-XZ or the one on the CDJ to browse tracks on USB drives connected to either unit.
- Touch screen and color On Jog Display
Use the 7-inch LCD touch screen and the color On Jog Display in the center of each jog wheel to keep an eye on waveforms, Hot Cues, BPM, and more. With so much visual information available, you can focus on your performance and keep your eyes off your laptop when you’re performing with rekordbox dj or Serato DJ Pro (coming early 2020).
- Other features
- Three USB inputs (two top-loading for USB devices and one laptop connection) for smooth back-to-back performances and DJ handovers
- 16 multicolored Performance Pads (8 per deck)
- Mic input circuit produces clear audio, even with high input level
- Robust, high-quality design
- Single unit with grab handles for easy carrying and setup
The Pioneer DJ VM-70 Active Monitor Speaker includes a Class D amplifier with 96 kHz sampling DSP to enable wide- bandwidth audio reproduction with low distortion and a high-energy sound. And the 4-mm-thick rigid aluminum front baffle suppresses resonance and reduces vibrations.
ARAMID FIBER WOOFER CONES
From min to max volume, Aramid fiber woofer cones provide outstanding punch you’ll feel in the bass and low-mid frequencies. These cones are 30 percent lighter than conventional paper- lined Aramid cones, making them stronger and helping them to pump out deep sounds.
VORTEX BASS ACCELERATOR
The Vortex Bass Accelerator ensures that low-end audio is tight and free from unwanted vibrations, as ribs in the bass reflex port enable air to flow freely from the speaker to deliver pure sound – whether you’re listening to vocals or instrumentals.
CONSTANT DIRECTIVITY HORN
Mid and high frequencies on the Pioneer DJ VM-70 Active Monitor Speaker are delivered with power thanks to the constant directivity horn, which also creates a broad, uniform listening space. The shape of the horn and the woofer edge are designed so the at playback frequency crosses over to the tweeter easily for a natural sound.
To help you tweak the output and nd the perfect sound, each VM speaker includes DSP settings. The Low and High EQ knobs on the rear panel have 4 options each, giving you 16 possible EQ settings that are simple to engage. Choose the one that sounds best for DJing or producing music in your home or studio, depending on the shape, size, and construction of the room.
FRESH, PROFESSIONAL DESIGN
The design of the hexagonal aluminum front baffle brings a fresh look, as well as improved sound quality and durability. Alumite-treated brushed texture gives the speakers a professional nish so they look right at home next to Pioneer DJ gear.
Lightweight and flexible design you can wear comfortably for hours
Even for the longest sets, you’ll feel comfortable wearing the Pioneer HDJ-CX headphones, from your first mix to your last. As well as being incredibly light – weighing just 136g without the cable – they’re ergonomically designed to minimize any stress to your head, neck, or shoulders. The weight distribution of the headband and the earcups, as well as the thickness of the headband cushion, have been carefully adjusted for optimal balance. The diameter of the wire inside the included cables has been reduced and the position of the spiral on the coiled version has been shifted closer to the plug that connects to your mixer, so it balances better with the straight section. What’s more, the stainless steel headband features a ladder-like structure for extra flexibility and stress resistance so you can easily find your perfect fit.
Tight, wide-ranging sound and superior insulation for precise monitoring in any environment
The Pioneer HDJ-CX headphones have been designed from scratch with a brand-new driver unit and special tuning to deliver crystal-clear audio. The new PEEK-PU-PEEK composite film diaphragm2 provides tight sound and a frequency response of 5 Hz to 30 kHz. This means you can clearly hear the kicks, snare drums, and hi-hats for precise monitoring and mixing in any environment. The φ35mm driver units realize the input power to reach 2,000 mW – the maximum enabled by the rigid magnetic circuit design – but also minimize distortion, even at high volume. What’s more, the bass reflex chambers in the housings improve low frequency response even further while the sound insulators create a higher level of audio insulation, so you’ll hear the full bass sound along with every nuance in the music.
Highly robust construction
Don’t let the lightweight feel of these headphones fool you – they’re rugged and built to last. All the components are extra tough, including the steel core of the headband. Made to withstand the rigors of constant use on the road, they’ve passed demanding tests that other professional Pioneer DJ headphones are subjected to, as well as the stringent US Military Standard MIL-STD-810H Shock test.
Interchangeable cables and accessories
Set your headphones up the way you like by choosing from the 2 supplied cables – straight or coiled. To make sure you never lose your ¼” plug adapter, clip the adapter holder neatly onto your cable so it’s always at hand. A pair of replacement ear pads are also included, and you can expect them to come in handy eventually because these headphones should serve you well for a long time.
- Software: rekordbox DJ, Serato DJ Pro (coming in early 2020)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (USB, LINE, AUX, MIC)
- S/N Ratio:
- 114 dB (USB)
- 103 dB (LINE)
- 90 dB (PHONO)
- 96 dB (AUX-LINE), 90 dB (AUX-PORTABLE)
- 81 dB (MIC)
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- 0.003 percent (USB)
- 0.005 percent (LINE)
- 0.017 percent (PHONO)
- Input Terminals:
- LINE x 2 (RCA)
- PHONO x 2 (RCA)
- AUX x 1 (RCA)
- MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4-inch TRS jack)
- Output Terminals:
- MASTER x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1)
- BOOTH x 1 (1/4-inch TRS jack)
- PHONES x 2 (1/4-inch stereo phone jack x 1, 3.5-mm stereo mini jack x 1)
- SEND x 1 (1/4-inch TS jack)
- USB Terminals:
- Others: LINK x 3 (LAN 100Base-TX)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 878.0 x 466.1 x 118.4 mm / 34.6 x 18.4 x 4.7 in.
- Weight: 13kg
* Disclaimer: Specifications and price are subject to change.
* rekordbox is a registered trademark of Pioneer DJ Corporation.
* Serato DJ Pro and Serato DJ are registered trademarks of Serato Limited.
* Mac and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
* Intel and Intel Core are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
* The names of companies, product names, and technology names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Amplifier Type : Class D with DSP
- LF Amplifier : 70 W (4 Ω)
- HF Amplifier : 30 W (4 Ω)
- Input Connectors (balanced input) : XLR/TRS combo x 1
- Input Connectors (unbalanced input) : RCA x 1
- Input Impedance : 10 kΩ
- Enclosure : Bass reflex
- Enclosure Material : MDF vinyl laminate
- Woofer (LF Driver) : 6.5″ (165 mm) cones
- Tweeter (HF Driver) : 1″ (25 mm) soft dome
- Reproduction Frequency Band : 37 Hz – 36 kHz
- Accessories : Power cable, Cushioned feet pads, Instruction Manual, Precautions for use, Warranty
POWER UNIT OTHER
- Supported Voltages : AC 110 V – 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption : 45 W
- Power Consumption On Standby Mode : 0.3 W or less
- External Dimensions (W x H x D) : 229x341x312 mm / 9.02” x 13.43” x 12.28”
- Weight : 7.7 kg / 17.0 lbs