The Pioneer XPRS 115S Bass Series active PA subs are compact and portable, yet high powered. Forget complicated setups and tangled cables as this system offers straightforward, plug-and-play use. Pioneer Pro Audio sound engineering technology and the use of Powersoft amps ensures these mobile speakers are reliable and energy efficient, making them suitable for all music genres and environments.
The XPRS115S is the perfect complement to enhance the tight and powerful low frequencies. On top of the slanted baffle enclosure with 15-inch neodymium drivers, this single 15-inch subwoofer features a versatile Crossover switch so you can easily adjust the low pass filter cut-off at various stages between 80 Hz and 150 Hz.
*The XPRS115S is sold as a single subwoofer.
TIGHT BASS RANGE
The XPRS115S slanted baffle enclosure – housed in a compact 15-mm birch plywood cabinet – and high-quality 15-inch LF drivers deliver rich, powerful low frequencies similar to those produced by the XPRS215S dual 15-inch subwoofer.
POWERSOFT CLASS D AMPS
Powersoft’s Class D amp modules produce 2400 W (peak) or 1200 W (continuous) output. The Power Factor Correction (PFC) reduces power consumption while ensuring steady performance in all environments.
A versatile Crossover switch lets you adjust the low pass filter cut-off at stages between 80 Hz and 150 Hz. At the same time, the Phase switch allows you to choose a positive or negative polarity to prevent multiple subwoofers from cancelling each other out.
The XPRS subwoofer is packed with features to protect the drivers, amp and power supply – giving you peace of mind, consistent high-quality sound, and extending the life of your sound system.
The subwoofer has 2 balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets so you can input a couple of devices at the same time. Plus 2 balanced XLR through outputs enable easy connection to other speakers and subs.
- Dual 15″ subwoofer, bi-amp, active subwoofer
- Provides rich, powerful low end response
- Powersoft Class-D amplifiers
- Produces 2400 W (peak) or 1200 W (continuous) of output power
- Equipped with Power Factor Correction, reducing power consumption
- Amplifier and speaker protection including Thermal Limiting and DC Offset removal
- Crossover and Phase switches for DSP setting control
- Versatile connectivity including two balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets
- Compact, robust and highly portable design
XPRS115S, XP-RS115S, XPR-S115S, PIONEER PROFESSIONAL, AUDIO, SPEAKER, PA
- Type: 15-inch reflex-loaded active subwoofer
- Enclosure: 15 mm birch plywood
- Driver: 15-inch neodymium LF cone driver
- Frequency Response: 40Hz～160Hz
- Max SPL: 133dB (Half Space)
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Power Rating: 2400W peak / 1200W cont.
- Input Connectors: 2x XLR/TRS Combo (balanced)
- Impedance: 10k Ohms
- Output Connectors: 2x Through output XLR (balanced)
- Power Consumption: 240W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 480mm x 476mm x 633mm
- Weight: 30.6kg