The Pioneer XPRS-15 Active PA Speaker is compact and portable, yet high powered. Forget complicated setups and tangled cables as this system offers straightforward, plug-and-play use. Pioneer Pro Audio sound engineering technology and the use of Powersoft amps ensures these mobile speakers are reliable and energy efficient, making them suitable for all music genres and environments.
The XPRS15* compact 15-inch speaker fill the room with a dynamic, natural sound thanks to their plywood enclosures and high-performance drivers.
*The XPRS15 is sold as a single speaker.
NATURAL, FULL-RANGE SOUND
The 15-mm birch hardwood cabinet, 15-inch ferrite LF driver and 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver produces a natural, full-range sound with low distortion, even at high volumes.
POWERSOFT CLASS D AMPS
Powersoft’s Class D amp modules produce 2400 W (peak) or 1200 W (continuous) output. The Power Factor Correction (PFC) reduces power consumption while ensuring steady performance in all environments.
AFAST ACOUSTIC TUBE
Pioneer Pro Audio’s AFAST technology drastically reduces standing waves that can produce a muffled response in the low to mid ranges. An acoustic tube in the cabinet absorbs only the standing waves, increasing the low-to-mid frequency response.
4 EQ MODES
Adapt to a variety of genres and environments using the rotary selector switch on the back of the speaker to give you instant access to 4 EQ modes: Flat, Bass +, Speech and Wedge.
The XPRS speaker is packed with features to protect the drivers, amp and power supply in to Amplifier module – giving you peace of mind, consistent high-quality sound, and extending the life of your sound system.
2 balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets and an unbalanced RCA connection mean you can connect at the same time a Mic and other devices, such as line-level mixers or portable audio players. 2 balanced XLR through outputs let you connect easily to other speakers and subs.
XPRS15, XP-RS15, XPR-S15, PIONEER PROFESSIONAL, AUDIO, SPEAKER, PA
- System: 15” 2-Way Full-Range, Bass Reflex, Bi-Amp Active Speaker
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 20kHz (-10dB)
- Dispersion: 90° x 60° – Rotatable
- Maximum SPL ([email protected]/1w): 136dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2kHz
- Power Consumption: 175 Watts
- Dimensions: 445mm x 750mm x 416mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 28.5kg
- Low-Frequency Driver: 15” Ferrite LF Cone Driver
- High-Frequency Driver: 1.75” Titanium Diaphragm Neodymium Compression Driver
- Enclosure: 15mm Birch Plywood – Bass Reflex
- Finish: Impact-Resistant Black Semi-Matt Textured
- Handles: 2 – Either Side
- Pole Socket: 35mm Socket – 0°/7° Multi-Angle
- Rigging Point: 12 x M10
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Power Output: 2400 Watts Peak
- 1200 Watts Continuous (LF 800W, HF 400W)
- Input Connectors:
- 2 x XLR/TRS Combo – Balanced
- RCA – Unbalanced
- Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Output Connectors:
- 2 x Through Output XLR – Balanced
- 1 x Mixed Output XLR – Balanced
- Thermal Limiting
- Over-Temperature Muting
- Output Overcurrent
- DC Offset Removal
- High Frequency Stationary Loud Signals
- Input Voltage Limiter – Peak/RMS
- Power Unit:
- Primary AC Mains Overvoltage Protection
- Primary AC Mains Overcurrent Protection