The ADJ DB-DISPLAY MKII, from American Audio is great for monitoring your sound volume. It also creates a great lightship in your amp rack. Make sure your speakers stay in great shape by keeping those dBs under control through this monitoring system.
The LED display featured on the ADJ DB-DISPLAY MKII progresses from green through amber, to red. There are two different operating modes: Dot or Bar. A 5V power supply is included so you can get the unit plug in an running right away. The ADJ DB-DISPLAY MKII is perfect a stage, church, club or bar install or for a mobile entertainer.
- Designed to set in an amp rack to view your decibel level
- Creates a great light show in your amp rack
- Display progresses from green through amber to red
- Sensitivity adjustment on both left and right channels
- 2 separate modes: dot and bar
- Includes 5V power supply
Line Inputs: Left and Right RCA / Left and Right XLR
Line Outputs: Left and Right RCA / Left and Right XLR
Voltage Operation: DC 5V, 500mA Power Supply included
Dimensions: (LxWxH): 19” x 1.75” x 1.75” / 44.5mm x 483mm x 44.5mm
Weight: 2.5 lbs. / 1.25kg.
American DJ, American Audio, Monitoring, Levels, ADJ DB-DISPLAY MKII