The ADJ PIXIE STRIP 60™ is a 1 meter, indoor LED pixel strip featuring (60) tri-color RGB SMD LEDs with a 16.5mm pixel pitch, a refresh rate of 44000Hz for flicker free operation for broadcast TV and FILM applications, and measures 1 meter (3.3 feet) in length. Each pixel strip is housed in a lightweight aluminum housing featuring magnetic end caps which allow seamless end-to-end pixel spacing, two integrated adjustable mounting brackets, a safety cable loop, and includes square and rounded frosted lens attachments.
Easy and versatile control options are handled by the Pixie Driver 2000™ (sold separately) which provides simple on-board programs, manual dimming and strobe control as well as full pixel mapping control of 2,040 max pixels via Kling-Net and 340 max pixels via Art-Net and sACN (streaming ACN) protocols. Power and data are supplied via proprietary, 4pin combo cables (sold separately) which are available in lengths from 0,3 (1 cable included) to 15m.
• 60 SMD RGB 3-in-1 LEDs
• Individual LED Wattage: 0,2W
• PWM: 44kHz
• Viewing Angle : 120 x 120 degrees
• Pixel Pitch: 16,5mm
• 60 pixels/m
• 4 Frost lenses included (1 white rounded, 1 white square, 1 smoked rounded, 1 smoked square)
• Controlled by Pixie Driver 2000 (code 1226200064) through Klingnet or ArtNet/sACN
• RGB Color Mixing
• Color Resolution : 8-bit per color / 24-bit per pixel
• Extruded Aluminium Metal Housing
• Magnetic end-caps
• Includes 2 adjustable Hanging brackets
• Works on 24V
• Max. Power consumption: 12W
• 4-pin proprietary Power/Data In/Out connections
Dimensions & Weight
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 1000 x 32 x 67mm
• Weight: 1,2kg.