Chauvet Hurricane 700 Fog Machine
The Chauvet Hurricane 700 Fog Machine provides the quality, performance and innovation for which Chauvet is known. All come with generous-capacity tanks and quick heat up of water-based fog to fill a venue within minutes.
- Chauvet Hurricane 700 Fog Machine is a Compact, lightweight fog machine emits thick bursts of water-based fog to enhance any light show
- Ready to use right out of the box by including a wired remote control and free pint of water-based fog fluid
Totally fantastic company! Absolutely wonderful personal customer service. I’d been trying to get an expensive Pioneer DJ item that had been out of stock for the longest time everywhere. These guys found it and kept me regularly updated throughout the process. Thoroughly recommend.
Without doubt, the best dj shop around. I have purchased 3 units, from techformusic ddj 1000, xdj rx2 and now my new baby xdj XZ. The dedication from all staff here at techformusic to ensure the customer is happy is something that other dj retailers could learn from. Big thanks to Ian for his wonderful service. If you are in the market for anything music, contact techformusic first. You wont be disappointed.
- Heat-Up Time: 2.5 min
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 471 W, 3.9 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Weight: 4 lb (1.8 kg)
- Size: 8.5 x 7.1 x 4.9 in (215 x 180 x 124 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Tank Capacity: 0.2 gal (0.6 l)
- Output: 1,500 cfm
- Remote Length: 13 ft (4 m)
- Fluid Consumption: 7.5 ml/min
- Bracket Mounting Hole: M8 (3)
- Wired remote
- Power cord
- Warranty card
- Quick Reference Guide
- Fog fluid pint
CHAUVETDJ, HURRICANE, FOG, MACHINE, EFFECTS, SMOKE, DANCEFLOOR, CLUB, FESTIVAL