CM25 Studio Condenser Microphone
The Citronic CM25 Studio Condenser Microphone is a large diaphragm condenser microphone with cardioid polar response pattern for accurate reproduction of vocals and instruments in a recording or broadcast studio. All metal construction with a bespoke shock-mount and magnetic pop-shield included, ready to mount to a standard microphone stand or boom arm. Connection via XLR for high quality balanced audio output and phantom power from a mixing console or dedicated phantom power supply. Supplied with a 3m balanced XLR lead in a fitted aluminium transit case.
- Powered by 30-48V phantom power
- Illuminated badge on pickup side
- Cast zinc alloy body
- Supplied with shock-mount, pop shield & XLR lead
- Supplied in an aluminium case
6 Aug 2020
I purchased a set of DDJ-800’s and DM-40 speakers. The customer service was outstanding, the response time to any of my emails with questions were answered in 30 minutes or less and the overall experience was 10/10! I had a small issue with a cable, which was due to pioneers own fault but Ian at Techformusic solved it almost instantly and I couldn’t be more thankful!
I would recommend them for anyone looking to purchase any music equipment.
- Power supply30 – 48V phantom power (via XLR)
- Polar patternCardioid
- ConstructionZinc alloy body and steel grille
- Capsule25mmØ nickel sputtered diaphragm
- Sensitivity-42dB (1kHz, 0dB = 1V/Pa)
- Output impedance2.2k Ohm
- S/N ratio68dB (A-weighted)
- SPL max.120dB (1kHz)
- Lead length3m
- Dimensions152 x 53 x 39mm