Citronic CSL-10 Compact Mixer
Compact mixing consoles with balanced mic/line inputs and 2 stereo inputs, each with 3-band EQ and aux send. A 16 program DSP section with tap tempo can provide vocal effects and a 7-band graphic EQ facilitates global tone control. Designed primarily for venues and stage applications, these models offer a compact and comprehensive solution for mobile PA, bars and special events.
Citronic CSL-10 Compact Mixer Features
- 24-bit 16 program DSP effects
- 48V phantom power for XLR inputs
- 3-band EQ per channel
- 7-band global graphic EQ
- IEC mains powered
- Balanced main outputs
- 19″ rack-mounting ears available: 170.846-7-8UK
See our amazing reviews
Genuinely one of the best examples of customer service I’ve experienced. Excellent communication on the progress of my order and super quick to reply to any queries I’ve had since delivery. Special mention to Ian for all of your help and advice.
I wasn’t entirely sure what lights and speaker system I wanted and rang a few places I found online and was still a bit lost. After calling Ian and techformusic, he offered to test out some options for me and offered a demo in a COVID friendly way.
I went to the showroom and he was brilliant, helping me make the right decisions and I left totally happy with all the choices I made. The equipment was being installed professionally and Ian remained available on the phone for technical advice with wiring and setup. He was totally brilliant. Everything is now installed and I could not be happier.
Top service all round, I won’t go anywhere else now. Thanks once again Ian, you’ve been brilliant!
- Power supply 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Output connections Main L+R balanced XLR
- Effects 16 program DSP (24-bit sigma-delta, 40kHz)
- Phantom power +48V (XLR inputs)
- Frequency response 20Hz-30kHz (0.5dB)
- Power consumption 25W
- Fuse T1AL
- Input level +24dBu
- Output level : line +26dBu
- CMRR >74dB (mic 1kHz)
- THD +N <0.01% (channel to main out)
- Crosstalk >85dB (fader mute), >82dB (channel)
- Noise rms : 22Hz-22kHz -122dBu (EIN), -82dBu (mix)
- EQ: high 12kHz ±15dB shelving
- EQ: mid 2.5kHz ±15dB band pass
- EQ: low 80Hz ±15dB shelving
- Input impedance : mic (balanced) 2k Ohms
- Input impedance : line (balanced) 10k Ohms
- Sensitivity : mic -60 to +14dBu
- Sensitivity : line -40 to +14dBu
- 2-track 2 x RCA in & out (-2dBu)
- Output impedance <75 Ohms
- Headphone output 6.3mm jack, 30-600 Ohms