dBTechnologies’ new subwoofers H Series offer remarkable specifications and user-friendliness. Unlike conventional horn loaded systems, 18H subs ensure excellent efficiency even at close listening distance, which makes them suited for use even in small venues.
The sub offers stereo inputs with selectable link or crossover outputs, a crossover frequency switch at 90 or 120 Hz, a phase inversion switch and built-in delay up to 4.5 ms (adjustable in 0.5 ms steps).
The delay helps you to improve the correct coupling with the whole line-up of dB Technologies full-range speakers, and to make advanced subwoofer configurations without the help of any external processor (Cardioid or End-Fire or Straight Line).
As a matter of fact, the built-in features – variable crossover frequency, phase and delay – let the new Sub H Series be compatible with any other speaker of our lines.
The subs also feature a mini USB Type-B port to update system firmware.
The latest-generation digital amplifier Digipro G3 ensures excellent performance and low energy consumption thanks to its highly efficient, yet very lightweight system. The auto-range digital power supply allows it to operate both on 110V~ and on 220V~.
The new 28/56 Bit DSP with 24 Bit/48KHz A/D conv. provides sound performance above all expectations and perfect system control even under the most extreme operating conditions, thanks to its advanced limiting functions.
The PVC faced birch plywood speaker box is extra resistant also thanks to polypropylene edges that protect it from scratching or impacts during transport. This unique Hybrid Enclosure Technology offers outstanding strength and durability, making your speaker truly road-ready, with their exclusives Aluminum heavy-duty handles.
The M20 threaded mount on the top end of the box permits any type of full-range speaker to be installed using a standard pole with M20 thread.
DS2-S mini pole is also available as an option to adapt any dB Technologies speaker to 18H sub.
- Semi horn-loaded 18” active subwoofer
- 1500W Digipro G3 amplifier with 2000W peak power output
- 56-bit DSP and 24-bit/48kHz A/D conversion
- Selectable crossover frequency of 90Hz or 120Hz, with 24dB/Octave slope
- SMPS with PSU auto-range (110V and 220V)
- Delay switch that enables up to 4.5ms in 0.5ms steps
- Robust plywood housing with a durable black PVC covering
- Standard M20 pole-mount plate
- Maximum SPL of 134dB
- Excellent performance at a close listening distance
Technical & Acoustic Data
- Speaker Type: Semi Horn-Loaded Active Subwoofer
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 28Hz – 150Hz
- Maximum SPL: 134dB
- Directivity: Omnidirectional
- LF Driver Diameter: 18”
- LF Driver Voice Coil: 4”
- Amplifier Technology: Digipro G3
- Amplifier Class: Class-D
- Power PRG: 1500W
- Peak Power: 2000W
- Power Supply: 1000W SMPS with PSU Auto-Range (110V and 220V)
- Controller: DSP 56-Bit
- AD/DA Converters: 24-Bit/48kHz
- Dual Active
- Crossover Frequency: 90, 120Hz
- LF-Xover Out Slope: 24dB/Octave
- X-Over Frequency Selection
- Delay Switch (up to 4.5ms)
- Phase Inversion Switch
- Outputs Mode Switch (Link/X-Over)
- Mini-USB Type ‘B’ Port (Service Data)
- Signal Input: 2 x XLR
- Signal Output: 2 x XLR X-Over Out/Link Out
- Housing: Plywood, Black PVC Cover
- Handles: 2
- Width: 20.6” / 524mm
- Height: 28” / 711mm
- Depth: 27.4” / 695mm
- Weight: 91.3lbs / 41.4kg
DB TECHNOLOGIES, SUB18H, PA, D-B, LOUDSPEAKER, SUBWOOFER, BASS