dB Technologies SUB 618 Active PA Subwoofer
– Please note: this item will need palleting, shipping charges will apply, the charges will be displayed at checkout!
dB Technologies SUB 618 Active PA Subwoofer are able to deliver outstanding sound pressure levels in spite of their compact housing, while providing a clean, impressively precise low-end reproduction.
dB Technologies SUB618 features a 600W RMS Class D Power Amplifier with SMPS and is equipped with a 18” transducer.
The system delivers outstanding sound pressure levels (up to 133dB) in spite of its compact housing, while providing a clean, impressively precise low-end reproduction.
Sub 600s’ outstanding audio performance allow user to build most of the PA systems with 1 single sub and 2 full range speakers, avoiding any external processing or crossover thanks to a balanced Xover signal to left and right speakers.
Controls on the amp panel allow user to operate with Mono or Stereo audio feed, activate polarity inversion and choose Outputs link mode (True Bypass or Xover).
Whenever a further punch is needed, a low-frequencies boost EQ can be set thanks to the Sub Mode switch.
The series comes with a full grille design in a lightweight wood cabinet (total weight 31 kg /68 Lbs) strengthened with a hardwearing, scratch-resistant black covering. Carved side handles enhance portability. The design of the top side eases subs stacking in larger systems and features a M20 pole mount thread to stack full-range speakers.
- Ergonomic, lightweight, compact, and versatile design
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Reliable and silent 600W RMS class-D SMSP amplifier
- Rich and dynamic 18” transducer
- Delivers outstanding sound pressure levels (up to 133dB)
- Clean and precise low-end reproduction
- M20 pole-mount thread for stacking full-range speakers
- Selectable stereo balanced input
- Link or crossover balanced stereo output mode
- Compact and sturdy plywood cabinet with full metal grille
- Scratch-resistant black covering
- Dedicated DSP controls – Polarity, Output Mode, and EQ Button (Subwoofer Mode)