Built to perform
When it comes to the Electro-Voice ELX200-10 10” Passive Speaker, every detail matters. You can’t just throw a bunch of components together and expect it to sound incredible. That’s why Electro-Voice go the extra mile. Every single aspect of the ELX200 loudspeaker has been thought about in great depth, and meticulously engineered for maximum performance.
The Electro-Voice ELX200-10 10” Passive Speaker’s transducers have been designed to exact specifications by Electro-Voice themselves. The high-output EVS-10M has been crafted for superior durability, and reproduces low frequencies with outstanding clarity and depth. Combined with the crystal-clear transparency of the 1.4” DH-1C titanium compression driver, phenomenal full-range audio is yours to take advantage of.
An EV-patented SST (Signal Synchronized Transducers) waveguide design gives you much more precise and consistent coverage. It also ensures that distortion is kept to a minimum, and delivers a much deeper, tighter bass response. The waveguide itself is larger, and is positioned more towards the front of the enclosure. This helps by time-aligning the woofer and the tweeter, dramatically improving the loudspeaker’s overall sound quality.
The hardware is just as important. Every ELX200 loudspeaker is fitted with professional-grade hardware for exceptional flexibility and ease-of-use. Three M10 threaded mounting points allow you to suspend your speaker with confidence (M10 forged eyebolts required, not included with the speaker). Plus, a handy integrated pole-mount receptacle enables simple stand and pole-mounting for precise positioning. And when it comes to transportation and maneuverability, the lightweight composite cabinet is easy to carry thanks to three ergonomic handles.
It’s a rough world out there
But don’t worry. ELX200 loudspeakers have been designed with that in mind. With over 500 hours of brutal abuse and endurance testing, Electro-Voice have ensured that this series is more than capable of withstanding the rigours of the road. Robust cabinets and premium components provide the reliability you need, both on and off the stage. So use your loudspeaker with confidence, because the ELX200 series is built to last.
- Phenomenal combination of quality, portability, and durability
- 300W (continuous) / 1200W (peak) power handling, with a nominal impedance of 8 Ohms
- Equipped with a high-output EVS-10M woofer with an exceptional low-frequency response
- 1.4” DH-1C titanium compression driver provides crystal-clear, transparent high frequencies
- Capable of producing a maximum SPL of up to 127dB
- Electro-Voice’s patented SST (Signal Synchronized Transducers) waveguide design for precise and consistent coverage
- Delivers high SPLs with minimal distortion and maximised acoustical loading
- Delivers an accurate, linear response at the system’s highest output levels for loud and clear results all the way up to the limit
- Professional-grade hardware with three M10 threaded mounting points, and an integrated pole mount receptacle
- Low-profile form factor with a high-spec composite enclosure
- Easy to transport thanks to three ergonomic handles and a lightweight design
- A precise balance of weight, manageability, and structural integrity
- Undergone EV’s industry-leading abuse and endurance test for over 500 hours to ensure maximum reliability
- Frequency Response:
- -3dB: 65Hz – 20kHz
- -10dB: 49Hz – 22kHz
- Axial Sensitivity: 90dB
- Maximum SPL: 127dB
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 55Hz
- Coverage: 90° x 60°
- Power Handling: 300W (continuous) / 1200W (peak)
- LF Transducer: EVS-10M, 10” / 254mm
- HF Transducer: DH-1C, 1” titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 2kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 7.2 Ohms
- Connectors: Dual NL4 SpeakON
- Material: Polypropylene
- Grille: 18-AWG steel with powder coated finish
- Colour: Black
- Suspension: 3 x M10 suspension points
- Dimensions: 531mm x 330mm x 319mm / 21” x 13” x 12.6” (H x W x D)
- Weight: 13.4kg / 29.6lbs
Passive, PA, Speaker, Electro-Voice ELX200-10 10” Passive Speaker