- 2-way, bi-amplified in Bass- Reflex design.
- B&C custom designed 380 mm (15”) neodymium woofer with 75 mm (3”) voice coil.
- B&C 36 mm (1.4”) compression driver with 64 mm (2.5”) voice coil.
- 700Wrms PWM LF power amplifier.
- 200Wrms Class G HF power amplifier.
- Switch mode power supply for an excellent ratio weight/power.
- Analog signal processor limiter/
- Completely redesigned control panel with:
- XLR Input and XLR Link.
- Gain and Volume functions in a single potentiometer to improve user friendliness improving the dynamic range and input signal/noise ratio.
- 3-band EQ (Bass, Mid, High).
- Diagnostic LED.
- 90°H x 60°V constant directivity horn.
- 4 x M10 anchoring points, 35 mm ø (1.38”) top-hat for speaker stand placement and wall bracket mount flange, 2 integrated carrying handles.
Research work carried out with the university on the cabinet’s resonance and the fl uid dynamics of the air led to the manufacture of a box in polypropylene with injection of absolutely inert GAS and efficient reflex ducts free from undesired turbulence.
|Frequency response:||40Hz – 20 kHZ|
|Low frequency woofer:||15″ with 3″ VC|
|High frequency driver:||1.4″ with 2.5″ VC|
|Maximum SPL cont/peak:||129 / 135 dB|
|Dispersion:||90 x 60 (HxV)|
|Input impedance:||22 Kohm|
|Crossover frequency:||1.2 khz|
|Input connector:||XLR with Link out|
|Net Dimension (WxHxD):||482 x 757 x 600mm / 19 x 29.8 x 16.8in|
|Net Weight:||28.3kg / 62.4lb|
|Transport Dimension (WxHxD):||520 x 867 x 600mm / 20.4 x 34.1 x 23.6in|
|Transport Weight:||30.3kg / 66.8lb|
|Built-in amplifier LF/HF:||700w/200w RMS|
|Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF:||1100/250w|
|Power cord:||5m IEC|