FBT ProMaxX 115sa Active Speaker
- Compact band-pass design subwoofer with high SPL and punch.
- 380 mm (15”) high excursion woofer with 75 mm (3”) voice coil, custom made for FBT by B&C.
- Frequency response from 38Hz to 120Hz.
- 1200W RMS Class D power amplifier with switch mode power supply.
- Digital Signal Processor with 8 presets, 2 equalization with 4 LPF different frequency.
- Control Panel with XLR input and link out, Volume, EQ Presets, Delay, Phase Switch 0°-180°, Ground-Lift Switch.
- 15mm (5/8”) Baltic birch plywood cabinet with scratch & scuff resistant paint finish.
- M20 (20 mm) top mount speaker stand socket, two aluminum carrying handles.
- Provides additional low frequency reinforcement when used along with 2 – way ProMaxX speakers.
The ProMaxX 15SA is an active 15″ subwoofer featuring a high excursion woofer with a 3′ voice coil, custom made for FBT by B&C. The Baltic birch ply cabinet is a compact band-pass design. Built in amplication is a 1200 Watts module made and designed in Italy delivering 136dB SPL.
|Configuration:||Band pass 1 way|
|Built-in amplifier LF/HF:||1200W RMS|
|Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF:||2400w|
|Frequency response:||38 – 120Hz|
|Low Frequency woofer:||15″ Neodymium with 3″ VC|
|Maximum SPL cont/peak:||132 / 136 dB|
|Crossover Frequency:||Preset Dependent|
|AC Power requirements:||640VA|
|Input connector:||XLR with link out|
|Power cord:||5m IEC|
|Net Dimension (WxHxD):||507 x 585 x 605mm|
|Transport Dimension (WxHxD):||615 x 670 x 715mm|