- Bass-reflex design with high SPL and punch
- 380mm (15″) high excursion magnet woofer with 75mm (3″) voice coil
- Frequency response from 40Hz to 140Hz
- New amplifier engineered and manufactured by FBT, 700W RMS LF in Class D
- Digital Signal processor with 8 presets, 2 equalization with 2 LPF Crossover settings, cardioid configuration
- Control panel with Stereo XLR in/outs, Volume, EQ presets, 8 steps Delay from 0.25m to 3.5m, Phase Reversal Switch0°-180°, 3 status LED indicators
- 15 mm (0.59″) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure with internal bracing
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket and two aluminum ergonomic FBT handles
The SUBline 115SA has been completely redesigned with a bass-reflex configuration, built in birch plywood and aimed to extend the low frequency response to a wide range of FBT speaker systems.
Created with the aim to maximize SPL/SIZE ratio, they have Class D amplifiers, switch mode power supply and Digital Signal Processor with presets to match any other FBT speaker.
With IN/OUT stereo connectors, it is possible to use only one subwoofer with Left and Right speakers. The Neutrik TRUE1 Power connection negates the need for a power switch while offering a solid locking connection.
Optional wheels,, ergonomic integrated carrying handles and tour-grade plywood cabinets allow an easy transport.
- Configuration: Subwoofer
- Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 700w
- Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF: 1400w
- Frequency response: 40Hz – 140Hz
- Low Frequency woofer: 15″ (3″ VC)
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 132/135dB SPL
- Dispersion: Omnidirectional
- Input connector: Stereo XLR In/Out (High Pass/Link Out)
- Power cord: 5m IEC