- Bass-reflex design subwoofer
- 460 mm (18″) high excursion woofer with 75 mm (3″) voice coil, custom made for FBT by B&C
- Frequency response from 33Hz – 100Hz
- 1200W RMS Class D power amplifier with switch mode power supply
- Digital Signal Processor with 6 presets, 4 equalisation with 2 LPF Crossover Settings, 6 step digital delay line up to 3.5m
- Control Panel with Stereo XLR in/outs, Volume, EQ Presets, Delay, Phase Reversal Switch 0°-180°, 3 status LED indicators
- 15 mm (0.59″) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure with internal bracing
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket and two aluminium ergonomic FBT handles
The SUBline 118SA has been completely redesigned with a bass-reflex configuration, built in birch plywood and aimed to extend the low frequency response to a wide range of FBT speaker systems.
Created with the aim to maximize SPL/SIZE ratio, they have Class D amplifiers, switch mode power supply and Digital Signal Processor with presets to match any other FBT speaker.
With IN/OUT stereo connectors, it is possible to use only one subwoofer with Left and Right speakers. The Neutrik TRUE1 Power connection negates the need for a power switch while offering a solid locking connection.
Optional wheels,, ergonomic integrated carrying handles and tour-grade plywood cabinets allow an easy transport.