The sound you’ve been looking for
Musician? Producer? Content creator? Gamer? Whatever you do, you want to be able to hear your sound with the clarity, depth and power it deserves. And with the Mackie CR5-X 5” Multimedia Monitor Speakers, that’s exactly what you can do. With a high-performance design consisting of a powered speaker and a passive speaker, each with a 5” woofer and 0.75” tweeter, you can hear every detail of your sound with outstanding definition.
The powered speaker simply links to the passive one using the included cable. A convenient switch on the back lets you choose which side your powered speaker is placed (Left or Right), so you can adapt your speakers to suit your positional needs with ease.
Once you’ve got your speakers positioned and connected, you can plug in your sound sources in one of three ways – left and right 1/4” TRS connectors, left and right RCA connectors, or via a handy 1/8” (3.5mm) stereo aux input. Every connector can be found on the rear panel of your powered speaker, keeping cables out of your way for a tidy workspace.
But that’s not all. On the front of your Mackie CR5-X 5” Multimedia Monitor Speakers, you’ll find a handy 1/8” (3.5mm) stereo headphone output. When you plug your headphones into this port, the audio output of your speakers is defeated, so you can listen without disturbing your neighbours or others in your house. The overall volume of your speakers can be controlled from the front panel of the powered speaker too, giving you complete control over your levels without having to strain yourself reaching around to the back panel.
In it for the long haul
If you know Mackie, you probably know that they are incredibly proud of their ‘Built-Like-A-Tank’ approach to construction. Their products are living proof that eternal life is a possibility. Because when you buy a Mackie product, you’re not just buying a new piece of equipment. You’re investing in your future.
- Studio-quality sound with sleek aesthetics
- Ideal for making music, creating content, gaming, general listening, and more
- Single powered speaker with a passive speaker (connection cables included)
- Selectable powered speaker position via a rear-panel switch (Left or Right)
- High-performance 5” woofer and 0.75” tweeter
- Custom-tuned rear ports for an enhanced and extended low-end response
- Flexible input connectivity via L/R 1/4” TRS, L/R RCA, and stereo 1/8” (3.5mm)
- Spring-loaded clamp terminals for connecting the speakers together
- Front volume control for easy level adjustment at any time
- Front stereo headphone output for quick and easy connectivity
- Connecting headphones defeats the speaker output to enable silent listening
- Handy ON/OFF switch on the rear panel of the active speaker
- Rugged and attractive brushed metal front panel with a distinctive outlined design
- Robust wooden cabinet provides a natural sound with outstanding durability
- Comes complete with high-quality cables so you can be up and running straight out of the box