With a logarithmic waveguide, the Mackie MR824 8” Powered Studio Monitor delivers a wide listening range that is both consistent and fully balanced across the entire frequency range. The Mackie MR824 8” Powered Studio Monitor offers a dynamic low-frequency response with a 8-inch woofer and incredible clarity thanks to the 1-inch silk dome tweeter, each powered with 85-watts of Class A/B amplification. Adjustable acoustic space and high frequency filters let you optimise the monitors to your mix whilst an all-wood cabinet ensures durability.
If you have chosen to purchase this spectacular Mackie product on or after the 12th of September, 2019, you’re in luck! From this date, this product comes with ProTools First and The Musician Collection of 23 plugins and instruments (click here to see the full list of plugins). Click here to create your account. Simply follow the instructions on the landing site and get mixing. Don’t worry if you already have an account, you can setup a new account to receive this free software. All you need is your Mackie serial number, which can be found on the back of your product.
- Designed for superior mix translation & accuracy
- Logarithmic waveguide design
- Ultra-wide dispersion
- Precise acoustic alignment
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter
- 8-inch polypropylene woofer
- 85-watts bi-amplified Class A/B amplification
- Adjustable acoustic space filters
- HF filter with boost or cut
- Professional MDF cabinet design
- Custom designed internal bracing
- Flexible inputs
- Sound-tightening acoustic absorption material