Mackie Thrash loudspeakers are all about no frills, raw power, and reliability without sacrificing sound quality. Built on a legacy of legendary loudspeaker design, Thrash is voiced for modern musicians, loud vocals, screaming guitars, and face-melting keytar solos. With a wall-shaking 1300W of power, Thrash has what it takes to keep up with every gig, rehearsal, you name it. Flexible I/O includes two inputs plus a Mix Out for chaining speakers or hooking up a powered subwoofer. Thrash is the ultimate start to building your own gig-worthy PA system, so throw it in the van and let’s do this.
THE POWER TO PERFORM
With 1300W of ultra-efficient, reliable power, Thrash is the perfect start to your PA system. If you are a band that is ready to gig or even upgrade your rehearsal space, Thrash is ready to make it happen.
THE SOUND OF ROCK
From Punk to Metal to Djent, Thrash is voiced to make your voice and instruments cut through in loud basement shows, garage rehearsals, and dusty old venues.
NO FUSS I/O
Want to plug in, crank it, and get playing? Thrash won’t get in your way. Dual XLR/TRS inputs plus a Mix Out are easy and versatile for connecting to your gear. You can even connect a microphone directly into either input when you just need simple vocal reinforcement.
TAKE THE HEAT
When things get hot, the automatic thermal limiting within Thrash will keep things in check so you can focus on your performance.
Amazing service, I ordered for click & collect and it was all ready for me to collect within 10 minutes. Really helpful sales team Ian & Ryan advised me what I needed. Don’t go anywhere else for your DJ equipment!
Really impressed as first time our purchaser. Rang to double check item in stock, really helpful sales assistant. Would use again
- 1300W ultra-efficient Class-D amplifier
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ to conquer every gig while lightweight for easy loading
- Frequency response: 52Hz – 20kHz (-10dB
- Max SPL: 125 dB
- Flexible I/O (Inputs 1 and 2 feature XLR/TRS combo inputs / Inputs accept both line and mic level / Mix output contains audio from both input channels)
- 12” high-performance woofer
- 1” Titanium compression driver
- Standard pole mount
- Equipped with 4 handles for easy loading
- Dual-angle monitor wedge for use as a floor monitor
- Rotatable grille badge