This package contains:
1x Pioneer DDJ-1000 Rekordbox DJ Controller
2x Pioneer S-DJ60x Active Reference Speaker
1x Pioneer HDJ-X5 DJ Headphones
Make the most of rekordbox dj’s enhanced new features with our dedicated 4-channel DJ controller. Featuring the professional layout inherited from the flagship NXS2 models, it’s the portable, compact solution for performing at parties and events. The DDJ-1000 features all-new high definition LCD screens on each jog wheel, allowing you to keep your eyes intuitively on the deck.
Fluidly select tracks you didn’t consider compatible thanks to rekordbox dj’s new Related Tracks feature. Bring creative flair to performances with 14 Beat FX – including four new versions – and instantly trigger Hot Cues, Loops and more with the 16 multicoloured Performance Pads.
Portable Controller With Club-Standard Layout
The Pioneer DDJ-1000 combines the portability of a DJ controller with the familiarity of the professional club-standard style setup. The DJ controller is ideal for the professional working DJ. Thanks to its portable design and familiar interface, regular CDJ-2000NXS2/DJM-900NXS2 users will easily get to grips with the DDJ-1000. Additionally, the simple and intuitive interface makes it easy for beginners to pick up and easily create perfect mixes. Take the DDJ-1000 to all your DJ events, clubs and party venues thanks to the compact, portable design. The DDJ-1000 offers a brand new user interface, one which is similar to the multi-player/DJM club-standard setup. It provides 2 full size jog wheels that have been inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS2, but now feature an integrated On Jog display so you can always keep an eye on what your tracks are doing. All the buttons and knobs have been placed similar to the CDJ2000/DJM-900 setup, providing ease of use.
Integrated With Rekordbox Software
The DDJ-1000 is rekordbox DVS ready, so it fully works with the new rekordbox software. The new 5.1 version of rekordbox features a range of enhancements to the Related Tracks feature, provide you with more options for quickly finding compatible tracks for the one you’re playing, making your mixes much smoother. This is useful for creating sets with tracks that you might have thought would not work together. Rekordbox 5.1 will feature Automix. This allows you to drop tracks into an Automix playlist, and then rekordbox DJ will mix them accurately and smoothly. Automix uses track information including beat position, BPM, and key to make mixes flow naturally. Whilst the mix is playing, you can also scratch, add FX, and change the order of the tracks.
The new Colour On Jog display provides you with all the information you need to keep track of your mix. A high definition LCD screen has been placed in the middle of the jog wheel, displaying information such as BPM, waveform, hot cue points, loop points, and playback time. You can also customise this to the way you want, meaning you can focus more on the controller rather than your laptop when mixing and scratching. There is now a dedicated Beat FX display that shows you the selected FX and parameters, making it easier to add creative flair and texture into your sets. The DDJ-100 features 10 popular Beat FX from Pioneer’s DJM mixer series, plus 4 new FX. The DDJ-1000 features a new MAGVEL crossfader that is highly durable and provides a smooth feel, making scratching super easy. Furthermore, the Pioneer DDJ-1000 now offers 2 USB ports, allowing you to connect 2 laptops at once, making DJ changeovers and B2B performances easier than ever.
The DDJ-1000 offers a 4-channel DJM mixer with a comprehensive Pioneer DJ hardware style selection and control over the effects in the software. This puts less processing power on the laptop, ensuring the software runs smoothly. The DJ controller is ideal for creating unique performance on-the-fly. Use the 16 multi-coloured performance pads to trigger your Hot Cues, Pad FX, the Sampler, Beat Jump, and more. You can also use the Keyboard Mode, which allows you to play a Hot Cue in different semitones. Use the combination of the pads, sound colour FX and new FX to enhance you sets. Add texture and excitement to hype the crowd, and re-arrange a track to keep them on their toes.
- 4-channel portable DJ controller
- Familiar setup and layout to professional CDJ-2000NXS2/DJM-900NXS2 club-standard setup
- New On Jog Display (displays playback time, BPM, waveform, playback position, Hot Cue, Loop points)
- 2 full size jog wheels (bullbearing) with tension adjustment
- For dedicated use with rekordbox DJ software
- Improved MAGVEL crossfader
- 2 USB ports allow you to connect 2 laptops up at once
- 14 Beat FX (10 from popular DJM mixer series, plus 4 new)
- Enigma Jet, Mobias Saw, Mobias Triangle – FX that add sound with an infinite rising or descending feeling)
- Low Cut Echo – echo-derived effect that cuts low frequencies of the echo sound
- Multiple inputs/outputs enable different setups (connect DJ players, analog turntables up together)
- Can be used as standalone DJ mixer without connecting a PC/Mac
- 16 multi-coloured performance pads (8 per deck), trigger Hot Cues, Pad FX, Sampler, and more
- Advanced super-fast search
- Key Shift & Key Sync Buttons – direct control of rekordbox DJ key-related features
- Sound colour FX
- Aluminium/acrylic-finished top panel
- rekordbox dvs ready – requires the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack license key & dedicated Control Vinyl (both available separately)
- Effect selection screen – easily see effect selected and parameters without having to look at laptop
- 2 mic inputs
- USB cable & rekordbox dj license key card included
The S-DJ Series of active reference speakers is designed to give professional DJs and producers accurate neutral sound and excellent flexibility. Whether you are DJing, producing music or auditioning tracks, the S-DJs faithfully reproduce the original source – while a built-in linear EQ lets you fine-tune the frequencies as needed.
The S-DJ60X active reference speaker is sold as a single speaker.
HIGH-FORCE MAGNET AND BI-AMP CIRCUIT
Excellent reproduction of the original source and a strong bass response.
CHIMNEY SHAPED HEAT SINK
Reduces resonance, eliminating unwanted noise and hum.
INPUTS AND EXTRAS
The S-DJ60X features 3 types of inputs (XLR, TRS and RCA) for connection to DJ equipment, computers and mobile devices. The speakers also include an Auto Standby mode that automatically turns itself off when there is no input signal sensed after 25 minutes and powers back on when signal input is detected.
- Designed with DJs and producers in mind
- 5-inch, bi-amplified active monitor speaker
- Delivers accurate and neutral sound
- Compact yet highly rugged design
- High-force magnet and bi-amplified circuit
- Chimney shaped heat sink reduces resonance
- Built-in Linear EQ
- 3 types of inputs (XLR, TRS, RCA)
- Auto Standby mode
- External controller for volume, mute EQ and more
Quality Sound Performance
Hear your tracks loud and clear wherever you are with the HDJ-X5. By taking on board feedback from DJs and analysing many different styles of monitoring, Pioneer DJ made sure their new DJ headphone range includes all the features needed for performing at every level. Thanks to the high-quality audio design inherited from our previous professional DJ headphones, you can enjoy distortion-free monitoring, even at high volumes, wherever you go.
Solid, Refined Design
The HDJ-X headphones are designed to be flexible. Their swivel mechanism allows you to wear them comfortably, whichever way you prefer, for long periods of time. No need to worry about bumps and knocks during transport as these DJ headphones can handle severe conditions and heavy use. They even cleared the US Military Standard Shock test.
- Astonishing sound quality with an incredibly comfortable fit
- Newly designed 40mm drivers with copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coils
- Driver’s magnetic circuitry optimized for superior noise suppression and excellent tuning
- Distortion-free monitoring, even at high volumes
- High quality 1.2m (1.8m extended length) coiled cable with L-type mini-jack connection
- All HDJ models have cleared the US Military Standard Shock Test (MIL-STD-810G)
- Housing design reduces pressure on your head
- Outer-texture of housing enhances grip
- Flexible and durable headband with flexible swivel
- Refined look with durable construction
- 4-core consistent twisted-structure cable provides astounding stereo channel separation
- High-quality audio design inherited from Pioneer’s previous professional DJ headphones
- Frequency Characteristics: 20Hz – 20kHz (LINE)
- S/N Ratio: 114dB (USB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.002 percent (USB – MASTER1)
- Inputs: LINE/PHONO x 2 (RCA), LINE x 2 (RCA), MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4” TRS jack x 1, 1/4” TRS jack x 1)
- Outputs: MASTER x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), BOOTH OUT x 1 (1/4” TRS jack), PHONES x 2 (1/4” STEREO JACK X 1, 3.5mm stereo mini-jack x 1)
- USB: USB (Type B) x 2
- Dimensions: 708 x 361.4 x 73.4mm
- Weight: 6kg
- Compatible OS (Mac): macOS High Sierra 10.13, mac OS Sierra 10.12, OS X 10.11, 10.10
- Compatible OS (Windows): Windows 10, 8.1, 7
- CPU: Intel processor Core i7, i5, i3, Intel processor Core 2 Duo: 2.0GHz or above
- Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM
- Type: Bi-amp, 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers
- Tweeter: 1-inch Soft Dome
- Woofer: 5-inch Aramid Fibre
- Auto Standby: Yes
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 228 x 342 x 295mm
- Weight: 8.5 kg
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 113 dB
- HF Level Adjust: -2 dB/ -1 dB/ 0 dB/ +1 dB
- Class A/B Bi-amp: 140 W
- HF: 35 W (20 W)
- LF: 90 W (50 W)
- Frequency Range: 45 – 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 10 k Ohms
- Power Consumption: 140 W
- 1 RCA (unbalanced)
- 1 TRS (1/4 inch Jack)
- 1 XLR (balanced)
- Headphone Type: Closed Back, Dynamic
- Driver Units: 40mm Dome-Type
- Cord: 1.2m Coiled Cable (1.8m Extended Length) – L-Type Mini-Jack
- Weight (Without Cord): 269g
- Maximum Input Power: 2000mW
- Output Sound Level: 102dB
- Frequency Respone: 5Hz to 30kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Included Accessories:
- 6.3mm Stereo Plug Adapter (Threaded Type)
- Carry Pouch