The Pioneer DJ PLX-1000 and Pioneer DJ DJM-250 MK2 Package contains the following:
- 2 x Pioneer DJ PLX-1000 Direct Drive Turntable
- 1 x Pioneer DJ DJM-250 MK2 2-Channel DJ Mixer
Pioneer DJ PLX-1000 Direct Drive Turntable
The PLX-1000 is precision engineered for the booth, drawing on 50 years’ experience of making high-end turntables. The result is a familiar layout with some next generation improvements, including a high-torque direct drive system, multi-pitch control, club-grade build and sound quality, and detachable power and audio cables. It’s solidly built for excellent vibration damping and ultra-precise, high-grade audio playback.
Simply add your choice of cartridge and stylus to the PLX-1000 (not included) and combine with your mixer for an ideal setup for turntablists. An ideal match for DJs is the handmade PC-X10 (sold separately).
TURN THE TABLES
The high-torque direct drive ensures stable rotation and exceptional control – and it reaches 33⅓ rpm in just 0.3 seconds thanks to a starting torque of 4.5kg/cm (or more).
EXCELLENT SOUND DESIGN
The PLX-1000’s heavy-mass, die-cast zinc chassis prevents resonance and vibrations. The lower part of the unit is reinforced with 8mm-thick resin, plus 9mm-thick, vibration-damping material at the base. Plus the rubber-insulated tone arm reduces howling effects, while rubber and springs on the dampening parts of the insulator absorb external vibrations.
PICK UP THE PACE
Multi-tempo control lets you instantly pick up or slow down the track to ±8%, ±16% and ±50%, while a simple reset button instantly reverts to ±0%.
Interchangeable power and audio cables can be easily connected and replaced, and pro-grade gold-plated RCA jacks ensure low impedance and an amazing sound quality.
Pioneer DJM-250 MK2 2-Channel DJ Mixer
The Pioneer DJM-250 MK2 2-Channel DJ Mixer has inherited some of the professional features of the popular DJM-900NXS2, such as the Magvel crossfader and Sound Color FX filter. Straightforward controls, a clear layout, and dedicated 3-band isolators let you scratch and mix instinctively.
The dithering technology on this mixer results in warm, high-quality audio from both analogue and digital sources. Plus its built-in sound card lets you connect the mixer to your PC/Mac and use rekordbox dj to perform with CDJs. Or hook up the DJM-250MK2 to turntables and use rekordbox dvs in combination with our control vinyl to scratch and mix with digital files stored on your computer.
CLEAR LAYOUT & MAGVEL FADERS
The clear layout of the DJM-250MK2’s lower half gives you freedom to perform complicated scratch techniques. Our robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. 2 metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of movements.
Precise, fluid mixes are a breeze using the mixer’s channel faders, and the 3-band isolators give precision across the highs, mids and lows. You can use them to totally eliminate each frequency range when you turn the knob all the way to the left.
FLAGSHIP FILTER FX
Each channel comes with its own dedicated Sound Colour FX filter, a feature inherited from the DJM-900NXS2 mixer. Simply turn the knob on each channel to apply the filter, Twist the parameter knob for texture, playing with resonance and tension.
BUILT IN USB SOUND CARD
Connect the DJM-250MK2 to your PC/Mac using a single USB cable. The USB connection supports sound input and output, so you can record your mixes to your computer’s hard drive.
REKORDBOX DJ BUNDLED
You get a free rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this mixer. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect to your computer via USB, and start DJing.
REKORDBOX DVS BUNDLED
You also get a free licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
- 2-Channel DJ Mixer with built-in USB soundcard
- Mixer’s dithering technology ensures optimal audio quality
- Record mixes directly to your PC
- Complete with rekordbox DVS & DJ software
- Dedicated Sound Colour FX Filter on each channel
- Parameter knob allows you to change texture, resonance and tension
- Premium-quality Magvel faders and crossfader
- 2 metal shats support fader knobs
- 3-band isolators on each frequency band
- Two headphone outputs (1/4 inch and 3.5mm)
- Independent microphone section, allows you to use mic and AUX input at same time
Pioneer PLX-1000 Direct Drive Turntable
- Drive Method: Quartz Lock Servo Type Direct Drive
- Motor: 3-Phase Brushless DC Motor
- Braking System: Electronic Brake
- Rotation Speed: 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm
- Rotation Speed Adjustment Range: +/- 8 , +/-16 , +/-50
- Wow and Flutter: 0.1 or less WRMS (JIS WTD)
- S/N Ratio: 70dB (DIN-B)
- Turntable: Aluminium Die-casting Diameter – 332mm
- Starting Torque: 4.5Kg .cm or more
- Start Time: 0.3 Seconds (at 33 1/3 rpm)
- Arm Type: Universal Type S-Shape, Gimbal-Supported Type Bearing Structure, Static Balance Type
- Effective Length: 230mm
- Overhang: 15mm
- Tracking Error: Within 3 Degrees
- Arm Height Adjustment Range: 6mm
- Stylus Pressure Variable Range: 0g – 4.0g (1 scale 0.1g)
- Proper Cartridge Weight: 3.5g to 13g (Single Cartridge)
- When Shell Weight Is Used: 3.5g to 6.5g
- When Only Balance Weight Is Used: 6.0g to 10g
- When Sub Weight Is Used: 9.5g to 13g
- Main Unit Weight: 13.1 Kg
- Maximum Dimensions: 453 x 353 x 159mm (W x D x H)
- Output: 1 x RCA
- Slip Mat
- Slip Sheet
- Dust Cover
- Balance Weight
- Head Shell
- Sub Weight
- Shell Weight
- Adapter for EP Record
- Power Chord
- Audio Cable
- Ground Wire
- Operating Instructions
Pioneer DJM-250 MK2 2-Channel DJ Mixer
- Channels: 2
- Sound Colour FX: Filter
- EQ/ISO: 3-band
- EQ/ISO range: -∞ +6 dB
- 3 Line (RCA)
- 2 Phono (RCA)
- 1 Microphone (1/4 inch TS Jack)
- USB: 1 USB B port
- 1 Master (XLR)
- 1 Master (RCA)
- 2 Headphone Monitor (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 230x108x320mm
- Frequency Range: 20-20kHz
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- A/D Converter: 24 bit
- D/A Converter: 24 bit
- S/N Ratio Line: 94 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 (LINE)
- Power Consumption: 600 mA
DJ, Club, Party, Festival, Vinyl, Record, Pioneer PLX-1000 and Pioneer DJM-250 MK2 Package